Omega Wrestling Alliance

Signup to our Efed - Omega Wrestling Alliance - today!

HomeEventsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» AMA - Zak Zero
by The Goose Today at 12:55 am

» #FreeOasis
by Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» G1 Climax 2018 predictions
by The Almighty Empress Yesterday at 9:10 pm

» "Uncrowned Hero" Zak Zero
by TBroomey Yesterday at 8:41 pm

» My name is Judas. Ask me anything.
by Judas Yesterday at 1:14 am

» OWA Promos!
by ScottyAdams Yesterday at 12:00 am

» Were there any other PB choices for your current character?
by Judas 7/14/2018, 11:38 pm

Top posting users this week
The Goose

Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Hardcore Havoc
June: Game Over
July: Boiling Point Ω
August: Burning Sky
September: Vindication
October: Civil War Ω
December: Revelations
January: Under Pressure Ω
March: Danger Close
April: Final Destination Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

Share | 

Were there any other PB choices for your current character?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Rose

PostSubject: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   4/24/2018, 11:15 pm

Title.

Bayley was the original PB choice for Jessica but when I made her a brit, I changed it to Becky then remembered that Finn's Sydney character and I hate using the same PB if I know the person. Nixon was also a choice but once again the same thing and I settled for Dakota.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   4/24/2018, 11:43 pm

I was throwing around Ilja Dragunov, Tyler Bateman, and Jimmy Jacobs, but ultimately returned to where it alllll began
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   4/24/2018, 11:47 pm

Had considered Jeff Hardy actually but thought I'd stick to Adam Cole.

Back to top Go down
CM Nas

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   4/25/2018, 12:52 am

Before altering Nas, I was contemplating using Seth instead of Punk

Revere Him! Praise Him!
Back to top Go down
Miltiades

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   4/25/2018, 1:37 am

Finn Balor obviously but felt Miltiades needed a different Face
Back to top Go down
Bull Connors

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   4/25/2018, 1:40 am

For a while, I was strongly considering using either Drew Gulak or Michael Elgin but ultimately decided to go with WALTER cause I thought his look would fit better.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   4/25/2018, 1:53 am

Daniel Bryan was a secondary choice but I've been too attached to ZSJ.

Back to top Go down
Trevor Marsden

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   4/25/2018, 6:39 am

Probably Joe Hendry
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   4/25/2018, 7:39 am

Cody Rhodes but Shelley is who I've used for the longest time and who I'd associate myself with if I were to use a wrestler as my PB
Back to top Go down
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   4/25/2018, 10:53 am

Dash Wilder was my first base, before I knew what I wanted to do. 

Once I had a full idea Michael Bisping was my go to guy. Others considered were Stipe Miocic, and 2004 - 2007 Undertaker (recommended since this was his pure striker run).
Back to top Go down
André Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   4/25/2018, 12:07 pm

I considered Shelton Benjamin for a moment but Velveteen Dream is perfect
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   4/25/2018, 12:12 pm

None for Gareth. But i originally considered making a comedy character with Gran Naniwa as my base. Then I considered making the triumphant underdog face with Misawa. Then I settled on my current gimmick.

Pretty happy with the results
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   4/25/2018, 4:18 pm

I mean it I'm using that other base now lol. TBH it always came down to Paige or AJ ever since 2014...but now  i'm done with using Paige, I don't see myself changing from AJ Lee at all. So when I decide to retire for good from Promoing, I'm taking AJ with me.

"No. Mischief is a small thing, a toy I've well used and discarded. This isn't mischief. This is mayhem. Just watch." 
-- Loki
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   7/13/2018, 10:38 am

Adam Cole is who I and a lot of other people associate J.D. Damon with, buttttttttttttttt *looks at Keelan*

So, Cody Rhodes it is. I feel that he will be a good fit for my character.
Back to top Go down
Monolith

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   7/13/2018, 10:52 am

I contemplated Brian Clark/Wrath, but went with Damo/Dain because I love him so much.
Back to top Go down
Fairland

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   7/13/2018, 1:25 pm

AJ Styles because of his fighting style, but that was already taken. I think Neville will work nicely.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   7/13/2018, 2:24 pm

Should Kenny ever gain hella Weight and decide to hunt youthful vaginas...

Bray Wyatt
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   7/13/2018, 3:38 pm

When I was doing my sign-up, I was contemplating using Finn Balor. But, change my mind at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
TBroomey

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   7/13/2018, 7:41 pm

Honestly it was always Bobby Fish because at the time of making Nate I thought Bobby was just the coolest guy on the planet.

I'd also briefly considered Adam Cole before seeing Keelan had it.
Back to top Go down
Dustin Duke

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   7/13/2018, 9:17 pm

Axl Willow, The Unfit Dynasty: Pete Dunne and Jay White(this was before Switchblade was a thing.)

Axl Willow, TRAPSOUL: Jimmy Jacobs and Kip Sabian

Kimi Hendrix: Toni Storm and Xia Brookside

HENDRIX: Peyton Royce, Mandy Rose, and Scarlett Bordeaux

Dustin Duke: Hangman Page, Jay Briscoe, and Jamie Noble/James Gibson
Back to top Go down
The Goose

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   7/13/2018, 11:03 pm

Depending on how I wanted the character, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Dalton Castle, or Tetsuya Naito. I guess I could had gone with HBK, but eh.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Marsden

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   7/14/2018, 11:50 am

The Goose wrote:
Depending on how I wanted the character, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Dalton Castle, or Tetsuya Naito. I guess I could had gone with HBK, but eh.
I think you're good as Roddy Piper, fam
Back to top Go down
Kai Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   7/14/2018, 3:04 pm

Kai Stevens started as a Tom Hardy PB, then Seth Rollins, and now Rich Froning Jr. I have often thought of using Aaron-Taylor Johnson as well.
Back to top Go down
Judas

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   7/14/2018, 11:38 pm

Pentagon was my go-to but I already knew James Onlee had it before signing up. I considered 90s Crow Sting for a while and even thought about using Reigns despite him not having facepaint but Tama Tonga was the one I constantly went back to thinking about and ended up using.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were there any other PB choices for your current character?   

Back to top Go down

Were there any other PB choices for your current character?
Page 1 of 1