Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
Anime, Gaming & Sports sections have been added to Gen-Talk!
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth Today at 3:08 am

» Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.
Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 3:07 am

» If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?
Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ Today at 2:01 am

» Omega Network Exclusive: 24/7 Title Watch [Last Updated 6-25-19]
Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitimeby Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» Create ur OWA's Team for Civil War's War Games Match
Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitimeby Stefani Novak Yesterday at 2:37 pm

» Create ur own OWA's Champions Squad
Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitimeby Stefani Novak Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» AMA-Dominion edition
Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitimeby MavericksINC Yesterday at 11:18 am

» OWT Contract for Wil Pierce
Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitimeby MavericksINC Yesterday at 11:09 am

» Ask your new god anything.
Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitimeby G O D Yesterday at 7:59 am

» OWA Promos!
Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Yesterday at 7:37 am

Top posting users this week
Christopher Sabertooth
Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_vote_lcapChristopher Sabertooth (S2) I_voting_barChristopher Sabertooth (S2) I_vote_rcap 
defaultKyle
Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_vote_lcapChristopher Sabertooth (S2) I_voting_barChristopher Sabertooth (S2) I_vote_rcap 
Harman Ardelean
Shin-SEKAI
G O D
Miltiades & Zaxaria
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
DampshawIIIఒ
Stefani Novak
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Christopher Sabertooth (S2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth (S2) Empty
PostSubject: Christopher Sabertooth (S2)   Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitime4/26/2018, 8:15 pm

Christopher Sabertooth (S2) Finnbalor

Wrestling Name:  Christopher Sabertooth
Picture Base:  Finn Balor
Current Nicknames: “The Last Real Wrestler”
Height:  6’,0 ’’
Weight:  210 lbs.
Hometown:  Aberdeen, Washington.

Character Information

Alignment(Face/Heel/Tweener): Face

Gimmick/Character (basic outline): Sabertooth is a former amateur wrestling prodigy, taught in the arts of grappling and chain wrestling by his father, a coach at Grays Harbor College. His father was not supportive of his dreams to pursue Professional Wrestling feeling cheated on for wasting his potential in Amateur Wrestling. Growing up, he had to face through a series of unfortunate events which tormented him for a long time past the events. Starting out in the business, Sabertooth proved a lot of his doubters wrong with his skill but wasn't able to secure a whole lot of victories which had started to frustrate him. This, along with people exploiting his past harrowing memories to gain a mental advantage over him, had struck its last straw. Sabertooth became Havoc as he donned the Black and White face paint.

As Havoc, he turned around his career gaining a lot of wins and titles along the way at different promotions. He had made it his mission to “save” other people from their miseries caused by the “system”. Leading a cult came with its own problems as Havoc distanced himself from all friends and family and totally disregard his own identity as Sabertooth. This took a toll on him as he went on a hiatus to rediscover his true self.

3 Year later, Sabertooth… now rid of his Havoc moniker, has decided to return to his only passion in life. Rekindling with his friends and family that he had lost touch to, and coming to terms with his losses, Sabertooth made a return to wrestling, more confident than ever. He truly believes that he's the last “real” wrestler left in the business.

Ringside Information

Theme Music: Headstrong by Trapt

Big PPV Theme: Final Countdown by Europe

PPV Entrance Style: The arena goes dark. A single spotlight points to the stage as Sabertooth stands there with his back facing the crowd. The iconic riff to Final Countdown begins as Sabertooth turns around embracing the fans. The crowd clap along and thump at the barricade,  with the beat as Sabertooth makes his way down the ramp. He rolls into the ring posing for the crowd before rushing to the top turnbuckle just as Joey Tempest hits “THE FINAL COUNTDOWN” with crowd singing along.

Wrestling gear: Black trunks with Gold highlights

Wrestling Style: Brawler/Technical

Motivations: Coming out of a long hiatus, Christopher Sabertooth wants to prove it to everybody in OWA that he belongs with the best of the best. Gone for a while, he re-discovered himself after being brought down to the path of darkness, as Havoc. There is an uncertainty if the Havoc inside him is really gone but that makes him even more dangerous.

After a roller-coaster of a ride in the first season of OWA, Sabertooth looks to get back to his winning ways and pursue championships to achieve his dreams of being one of the best wrestlers to ever do it.

Tendency to Cheat: Never. Sabertooth will rely on his technical ability to secure wins.

In Ring Information

Wrestling Debut: Chris made his wrestling debut at Total Carnage Wrestling in 2012. He has had few stints at Next Generation Wrestling, North Atlantic Wrestling and Brutal Force Wrestling to name a few. He took a hiatus in 2015 from in ring action, when Havoc started to ruin his personal relationships with his friends and family, to find the Christopher Sabertooth in him again.

Favorite Match Types: Iron Man, Submission, Falls Count Anywhere, Last Man Standing, 2 out of 3 falls.

Least Favorite Match Types: Battle Royal, Steel Cage ,First Blood.

Favorite Weapon: Baseball Bat.

In Ring Achievements: x1 OWA Television Champion. x1 (Current) WWH Affliction Champion. x1 NEW Tag Champion (With Rocky Hollywood) , x1 NAW Horizon Champion. x1 TCW Champion.

Common Move-Set:

1. Suplexes:    
   Swinging Fisherman Suplex
   Hammerlock Suplex
   Vertical snap Suplex
   Double Underhook Suplex
   Tiger Suplex
  Exploderplex (sometimes to the corner turnbuckle)
  German Suplex
  Capture Suplex onto the knee

2. Strikes:
   Discus Elbow Smash
   Discus Lariat
   Roundhouse Kick
   Superkick
   Headbutt
   Backhand Chop
   Standing Dropkick
   Hesitation Dropkick to the corner
   Sick Kick
   Rolling Elbow Smash
   Running Enzuigiri

Slingblade
   Pele Kick

3.Other Moves
   Fold Over (Torture rack spun into a Powerbomb)
   Olympian Slam
   Powerbomb onto the knee
   Kneeling Double Underhook Powerbomb
   Crucifix Cutter
   Buckle Bomb
   Slingshot DDT
   Bulldog (Sometimes off the Middle Rope)
   Flapjack
   Spinning Spinebuster
Topé Con Hilo

Signature Moves:

1. Sabersault (Running Middle Rope Moonsault - Lionsault)
2. Crescent Moon (Elevated Boston crab while kneeling on the opponent's back or a straight jacket)
3. ClimaX (Jumping Double Knee Facebreaker)
4. Break a Leg (Kneebar)
5. Chaos Theory (Snap Dragon Suplex with a bridge)

Finishers:

1.) Saber Impaler (Diving Foot Stomp)
2.) Broken Tooth (Running Knee Strike)
3.) Giga Drill Break (Single hook lifting Brainbuster- Balor’s Bloody Sunday)

UF: Avalanche Giga Drill Break

Notes

HAVOC

Christopher Sabertooth (S2) 0d84073ff01623ee427e9cda5ff1f562d63759f1-hq

Picbase: Demon Balor

Alignment: Ruthless Heel

Gimmick: Havoc is the alter ego of Sabertooth that he tries to suppress. As Havoc, he has no moral code and would do anything to get what he wants. Havoc considers Sabertooth to be inferior to himself and considers him weak for having a conscience. He believes that chaos is a necessary evil and he takes it upon himself to free people off their “shackles” to lead them down the path of self-discovery.

More on Havoc, when the opportunity arises. Sabertooth certainly hopes it doesn’t. 

Twitter Account (if your character has a Twitter account put it here): @officialcshavoc

Last edited by Christopher Sabertooth on 4/23/2019, 3:24 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth (S2)   Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitime4/26/2018, 8:32 pm

Uhm... Welcome?
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth (S2)   Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitime4/26/2018, 8:38 pm

Uhm Thanks?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Christopher Sabertooth (S2) CHRISOPHERSABERTOOTH12

Shoutout to Rob/Christie Sky for this dope Signature!!
Back to top Go down
CM Nas

CM Nas

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth (S2)   Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitime4/26/2018, 9:46 pm

Welcome to the Best in the Game~!

Christopher Sabertooth (S2) CMNAS2
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth (S2)   Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitime4/26/2018, 9:48 pm

Is Sabertooth your Christian name? Of the Newport Sabertooth’s?

Seriously though, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth (S2)   Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitime4/26/2018, 11:39 pm

Welcome!

"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
Christopher Sabertooth (S2) Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth (S2)   Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitime4/27/2018, 12:22 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth (S2)   Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitime4/27/2018, 12:33 am

Welcome to Omega!!

Christopher Sabertooth (S2) Callihan
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth (S2)   Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitime4/27/2018, 12:34 am

Thank you guys. It's been a while since I have done this.

Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth (S2)   Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitime9/13/2018, 4:01 am

Edited the gimmick info a bit and improved the moveset. Also, removed the Havoc in ring info for the time being. Will add that if and when I have a change in character.

Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth (S2)   Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitime4/23/2019, 5:39 am

Changed Pic base, updated moveset, changed theme and added Season 1 character development and accomplishments.

Back to top Go down
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth (S2)   Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitime4/23/2019, 6:19 am

This...is interesting. I like.
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth (S2)   Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitime4/23/2019, 6:49 am

Finn Balor really suits you (H).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth (S2)   Christopher Sabertooth (S2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christopher Sabertooth (S2)
Page 1 of 1