Omega Wrestling Alliance

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeEventsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Vindication prediction thread
by Jessykah Schwarz Today at 7:04

» Happy Birthday to the reason you all have Ligma
by TBroomey Yesterday at 20:01

» HTH Application
by The Goose Yesterday at 17:51

» List Your All Time Favorite Matches in Efedding
by Jon McAdams Sat 15 Sep 2018 - 17:31

» Who would your Attitude Era pic base have been?
by TyAnna Jupiter Sat 15 Sep 2018 - 9:39

» Laurence Naismith
by Laurence Naismith Fri 14 Sep 2018 - 5:31

» NFL Regular Season: Week 2 Predictions
by Brax Thu 13 Sep 2018 - 15:43

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield

Azumi Goto

Jon McAdams

The Cleanser

Bishop

ScottyAdams

Jeff X

TBroomey

kennydrake

Diaz Iniesta

Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Hardcore Havoc
June: Game Over
July: Boiling Point Ω
August: Burning Sky
September: Vindication
October: Civil War Ω
December: Revelations
January: Under Pressure Ω
March: Divine Retribution
April: Final Destination Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

Share | 

Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CM Nas

PostSubject: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Wed 2 May 2018 - 22:56

Well it's time to be spiteful little pieces of shit and list off the 10 wrestlers you despise more than any others. Can be broken down however you please. ETC: Modern, All Time, Legends, Females, NJPW, ROH, WWE, so on and so forth. Preferably with in depth explanations to make this thread EXTRA juicy

Now let's see what y'all think!

Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Thu 3 May 2018 - 16:04

Spite is what fuels me. In no particular order:

Absolution: My dislike for these two is pretty well documented. Sonya for me is basically an example of WWE clinging to someone's pre-wrestling background for dear life and tryna use it to make them seem better than they are. She got a few MMA bouts under her belt, so now we're saddled with a bootleg Ronda Rousey when WWE actually went and hired the real deal. Whack. She wasn't all that great on Tough Enough and I don't think much has changed. With Klandy, I need her to go burn a cross on someone's lawn or sth and get off my TV, for real. This girl is all overrated looks and no substance. The Miz saved her on Tough Enough for being hot and she's been skating by on her appearance ever since. These two are a dime a dozen, but Vince wants me to believe they're special? Nah. 

The Miz: I've gone back and forth on him for the entirety of my time watching him, but as of now, nah. Keep him. 

Sanity (minus Nikki Cross): I can't get into them, no matter how hard I try. They do have a dope ass entrance theme, though. I never cared for Dain and Wolfe and I'm (sadly) past being able to care about Eric Young (even though I loved him in TNA). I'm honestly kinda glad they got called up without Nikki bc now she might be able to get some more shine on her own in NXT.

Dana Brooke: I've never been high on her, ever, so I'm glad that WWE has, for the most part, stopped tryna turn her into a thing. She's never been good and not even being saddled with talented partners (i.e., Charlotte and Emma/Tenille) has never been able to mask that. 

The Iconic Duo: Explain to me why they're indy vets and have been in the game for a hot minute but don't wrestle like that's the case? That's something that's always irked me about them. I also think their character work is super overrated. Don't get me wrong, they play the catty role well enough, but I feel like some people act like their promos, delivery, etc. is next level and it's really not. LayCool better.

Big Cass: Get this clown off my TV again.

Klandy Orton: Real life bullshit and the fact that dude's been phoning it in for a minute now make it hard for me to be able to stand him. I was a huge fan at one time, though.

Mojo Rawley: Tell me what this dude brings to the table, I'll wait. Don't lie, either. He's just...not good. At all. At anything. But, he's a fairly big guy and played in the NFL so you know WWE's all over that. Plus with him being of Middle Eastern ancestry and being able to speak Arabic, that's just someone else they can use as an ambassador. Dude's got more job security than he deserves.

Dolph Ziggler: Someone else I fucked with heavy once upon a time but don't give a fuck about now. Like Orton, I feel like he has phoning it in syndrome and I'm kinda bitter Drew is stuck with him rn.

Mike Kanellis: So once upon a time in ROH, I actually really dug this guy. I was a big Kingdom fan. Now years removed from that, I realize he was never really all that and is kinda generic and vanilla and 2K18 CAWish. Not to mention, he skipped some much-needed polishing in NXT (which would've made him infinitely more bearable) all bc Maria got some name value. "B-b-but he overcame his addiction to pills!" Sounds like a personal problem. Watching Sami have to be saddled with a program with this guy was honestly hard to watch.
Back to top Go down
Axl Willow

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Thu 3 May 2018 - 16:07

Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Thu 3 May 2018 - 16:33

10: Austin Aries

9: Primo/Epico 

8: Summer Rae

7: Jinder Mahal

6: Bray Wyatt 

5: Ryback 

4: Curtis Axel 

3: Randy Orton 

2: R-Truth 

1: Brock Lesnar 

(Thanks for this soapbox where we can hate on each other's opinions. jk love you guys.)
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Thu 3 May 2018 - 17:00

10. Cody Hall - Oh your dad is Scott Hall? Suck a nut, boy, and sit down.
9. Elias - he plays the guitar aaaaaaaand yay. Fuck Him . 
8. EC3 - tbh, I’ve never cared for him. Don’t hate him by any means, I just don’t see what’s so great about him.
7. Bobby Roode - same as above. “I wear the best SUITS.” ...you mean that Nordstrom Rack bullshit you’re wearing? Heh. No.
6. James Drake - don’t care. At all. 
5. Chuck Taylor - this is a weird one, as I actually really like Chuckie T as a comedian and goof, but his wrestling is basic at best. The fact that he’s so over just goes to show what being funny can get you.
4. Jim Smallman/Glenn from Progress - not wrestlers, but these two juuuuuust piss me off now. I used to look up to them as examples of making your own fed by your own rules, blah blah blah, but now it’s just “we’re gonna open with a really shitty comedy set from ‘comedian’ Jim Smallman, and Glenn is gonna be a pussy everywhere he goes. Cos he’s a pussy.”
3. Jinder Mahal - YOURE STILL HERE?!? NO! GIT the FUCK off my TV!
2. The Iconic Duo - I echo what Aria said: “aren’t you two supposed to be good?” I mean, Peyton has an ass and legs for daaaaaaaaaays, but SO DOES BANGBROS.

1. Dolph Ziggler - “I’m SOOOOOO jaded! I NEVER get an opportunity!” Hey Dolph, here’s the title...wait, you’re kinda bland... “GIMME A CHAAAAAAAANCE! I WANNA BE HBK!!” Dolph? Dolph? We already HAVE an HBK... “BUT I WANNA BE HIIIIIIIIM.” 

Seriously. Fuck Dolph Ziggler. He posted some fuckin pic of him doing some fuckin move and he tagged it 
“When you mess up mid kick flip and girls walk by.” 
1. That is NOT what a kickflip looks like, you fuck.
2. Your fake metal bullshit goes well with your fake skater bullshit.
3. Seriously. Name me a fuckin death metal band, Dolph. THEN you can wear pentagrams. Cos when you combine pink and pentagrams, you look like a Bam Margera fat kid that thinks he’s cool. 
4. Stop piggy backing off my culture, bitch. I worked my ass off to actually kickflip and I would get my ass kicked for being a skater, and you come in and just “oh kickflips! I know those!” 
5. My culture is NOT your IG caption.
6. Your hair is fuckin dumb. It looks like a poured out cup noodle. 
7. Either get good again or quit. 

Fuck Dolph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Thu 3 May 2018 - 18:08

if you don't like The IIconics I don't think there's any helping you. Also fuck you for putting EC3 on your list, Kenny. We're not friends anymore.

10. Kyle O'Reilly. Used to think he was trash but he's ok now I guess.
9. Cedric Alexander. His matches are entertaining but he's bland as fuck.
8. Will Ospreay. He's an idiot and most of his matches are way oberblown.
7. No Way Jose. Mostly because my friends like him even though he's super boring.
6. TJP. What a fuckin dork.
5. The Briscoes because they're homophobic as fuck.
4. Taichi. FUCK TAICHI.
3. Dolph Ziggler. For reasons mentioned above.
2. Sami Callihan. He's a trash wrestler getting hype over fucking up a stupid ass spot.
1. Matt Taven. Dude legit looks like he's trying to jack Nakamura's shit and looks like he doesn't wash his hair. Was the worst member of The Kingdom and Mike Bennett was in that.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Thu 3 May 2018 - 18:29

10. Suicide -- Fuck this character.
9. Jeff Jarrett -- Other than the Double J Double M A gimmick where he trained in an MMA camp taping out kids, I was never interested in Jarrett.
8. Hulk Hogan -- Never grew up with Hogan, but I went back and watched old WCW/WWF and never saw a reason to like him. With how much he politicised and ruined great moments for others because he's a spoiled brat, made me despise him for holding down people like Macho Man.
7. Randy Orton -- Hasn't had a memorable match since 2007(2006?) and hasn't been interesting since he punted Stephanie McMahon in the head.
6. Mojo Rawley -- This guy is just nothing incarnate.
5. Enzo Amore -- Do I really need to explain this one?
4. No Way Jose -- A gimmick, nothing more.
3. Taichi -- Literally nothing this guy does interests me. If he wasn't getting a push right now I wouldn't even mention him.
2. Lio Rush -- Dude has given me nothing but every reason to dislike him with the CZW spot and the whole Emma ordeal. Talented yes but deserving of the position in NXT? Far too soon for him to be a professional.
1. Dolph Ziggler -- I'd just be repeating what everyone else has said.

Back to top Go down
Candice Blair

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Thu 3 May 2018 - 19:33

1. Roman Reigns: Do I fucking need to explain this one? One of the most overrated shoved down our throat "talent" WWE has at the moment. He is undeserving of main eventing WrestleMania four years in a row. He is boring and untalented.

2. LayCool: Shit team. Shit talent. Immature high school bullshit that really drove me insane.

3. Iconic Duo: Rip off of LayCool and that's not even a good thing. Like grow the fuck up.

4. Mojo Rawley: Can he take a chill pill? He's annoying as hell.

5. Randy Orton: Boooooooooring.

6. Jinder Mahal: Why is he still in the WWE?

7. Will Ospreay: His face annoys me.

8. TJP: Cringy as fuck. Like, go dab yourself outta here.

9. Natalya: Boring and overrated. Rides her uncle's coattails like no tomorrow. Get your own gimmick instead of stealing your uncle's.

10. Brock Lesnar: If he was there, I wouldn't have anything to say.

(No particular order, but that's my ten.)
Back to top Go down
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Thu 3 May 2018 - 19:49

10. Braun Strowman - I feel like he's going to be Roman's 1b in the future and that looks extremely bleak for what Strowman is

9. Randy Orton - Boring as a face

8. Mojo Rawley - Boring, change the channel material

7. Big Cass - Boring, change the channel material

6. Brock Lesnar - Please go away

5. Michael Elgin - Bland character, shitty person

4. Tye Dillinger - I hate this fucking idiot and his shitty little 'Ten' gimmick, it was the most moronic thing to get over in NXT for how mediocre he is

3. Travis Banks - Ruined an entire promotion by being a shitty World Champion. Trust me, Jinder had a better reign than he did

2. Carmella - Is in the process of ruining a woman's division and untalented in every other way. Change the channel material

1. Alexa Bliss - Mediocre on the mic but is grossly overrated because she's hot. Ruined the Raw's women's division that Sasha and Charlotte worked so hard to built. I wish she'd just go be a Total Divas exclusive and fuck off

Back to top Go down
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Thu 3 May 2018 - 21:03

Im gonna add a few more as I’m old and bitter (OxB)

Sha Samuels - just irritating and I hate his stupid scarf and he just looks like he’s always moist.

The London Riots - British tag team that used to be rad as fuck as Jimmy Havoc’s little running buddies, but then they turned face and started to lose and I couldn’t give two fucks. The not that fat one turned on the fat one, or vice versa, and who cares...

Michael Elgin - never shoulda shaved ThunderMullet.

Enzo - irritating at best. His shtick used to be hilarious, then he just got old and louder and more arrogant and you just gotta start hating someone with a fuckin tattoo of Frank Sinatra’s mug shot. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHiSMuGsHoT?! WhOA! hOLd tHe PhOnE! Fuckin prick. The kinda guy that would hit on a girl on her wedding day and say something like “you don’t have the ring yet, howyadoin?” Or some other fucktard shit, like ANYONE would want his little rat cock. And that hair. You are a GROWN MAN. The FUCK is your deal?! Never shoulda gave your rat ass money. 

Tatanka - He embarrasses me...and now whenever I see him make his little appearances  and he does that dance, I just get sad cos I see his face, and it just says “Painful divorce” all over it, but he just keeps on dancing like he’s gonna make it rain money, and maybe - just maybe - his daughter will see it and say, “hey...maybe Dad IS gonna make it...maybe he DOES still have a chance. I’m going to call him and make amends.” But she never does...and yet he still dances, and he’s all fat, but he still wears the little loin cloth , mainly because he can’t afford to get a new one cos he has rent/car payments (they’re the same thing) to make...and he just kinda dances and gets eliminated from whatever battle royal he gets thrown in cos FUCK NO You’re not getting a MATCH! ...and he just dances back up the ramp to his shitty rented Pinto and drives to his shitty motel where he does shit blow off a shit hookers ass - cos let’s face it, he’s not fuckin clean - and then he just kinda coke dances till he passes out... fuck him.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Thu 3 May 2018 - 21:40

Just rename this thread The OWA Roast of Dolph Ziggler.

Also I'm adding more people bc why not?

Brock Lesnar: Just...go back to UFC, breh. This dude has been champ 5ever and bc he has Vince's nuts in a vice grip, he can just vanish into a different dimension for 3 months at a time. Shit like this is a big part of the reason why the Universal title doesn't feel like a top title at all. Can someone explain to me why he's a multi-millionaire and still won't invest in fixing his teeth or a decent haircut?? Like? Honestly it's just an entitled attitude that led to him getting this cushy ass set-up with WWE that he's had since he came back post-WM 28 and I don't feel like he's needed. At all.

Enzo Amore: Pauly D's evil twin can kick rocks. This dude being unemployed and possibly facing litigation warms my whole entire heart. I'm ashamed that this guy legit recited the same promo for years and I bought that shit, all while knowing approximately 2.5 actual wrestling moves. Fuck this guy, and fuck everybody who says he was gonna "save" 205 Live. That's an insult to all the good wrestlers on that show.

Nia Jax: I'm not feelin it. When people like Samoa Joe, Kevin Owens, and Bray Wyatt routinely show us all that bigger wrestlers can work just as well as their counterparts and even outshine them, we got this bitch doing the bare minimum. She has like five moves in her arsenal. Outside of her being from that Samoan gene pool that WWE loves so much, idk what else they could see in her. I refuse to jump on board just bc "Look, it's representation for big girls!!" Call me when y'all snatch up Kharma again.

Breezango: I was never a Fandango fan to begin with, and while I used to be high on Tyler, I kinda lost all interest in him. The Fashion Police skits are mad overrated, don't @ me.
Back to top Go down
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Thu 3 May 2018 - 21:42

Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Thu 3 May 2018 - 21:43

Mitchell Bihzoop wrote:
Give this man a title, pls.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Rose

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Thu 3 May 2018 - 21:44

10. Akira Taue
9. Jim Anvil Neidhart
8. Toru Yano - I don't see any appeal in Toru Yano. AN ENTIRE SLOT OF G1 IS DEVOTED TO HIM FOR FUCK SAKE!
7. Lio Rush 
6. Dolph Ziggler
5. Lance Archer 
4. Sable
3. Hulk Hogan
2. Mr. Anderson
1. Manabu Nakanishi
Back to top Go down
Isaac Thornton

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Thu 3 May 2018 - 22:34

1. Alberto Del Rio
2. Low Ki
3. Elgin
4. Dolph Ziggler
5. Roman Reigns
6. Natalya
7. Kongo Kong
8. Nick Miller
9. Roderick Strong
10. Baron Corbin
Back to top Go down
Trevor Marsden

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Thu 3 May 2018 - 22:59

Brock Fucking Lesnar. He alone makes me think that CM Punk is my wrestling God. I don't even like CM Punk.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Fri 4 May 2018 - 3:23

Roman Reigns: He's a plot device --- that's all. There's literally nothing to him, outside of being there because "uh, top guy, important to the 'plot'" yadda yadda. He is okay in the ring tho.

Randy Orton: Similar to Reigns, just so vanilla and boring it hurts lol. Fine in the ring, but is like a cardboard cut out on the mic

Enzo: His character grated the f*ck on me when he was there --- it was like "oh god, *This* again?", plus he's really not that great in the ring.

Heidenrich: Why did WWE ever hire this dude? He had the ability to suck the life outta anything that involved him, and did --- every time he was on the screen. 

Davey Richards: Never got the hype about Davey tbh. He was just so f*cking generic, and honestly --- his in ring work isn't all that either.

Jinder Mahal: I will admit he has improved, but same issues with him as Heidenrich. Drains the life outta everything he's in.

Mojo Rawley: Same as Jinder, sans the improvement.

This is all I can think of that I really "dislike" for now tbh
Back to top Go down
Axl Willow

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Fri 4 May 2018 - 5:25

My actual list. This doesn't mean I don't think some of these are talented in ring, just haven't enjoyed their work at all lately and completely soured them on me.

Dolph Ziggler.
Shinsuke Nakamura.
Michael Elgin. - Fuck him.
Alberto Del-El-Whatever the fuck he calls himself this week. He's trash.
TJPedo.
Hideo Itami.
Bret Hart.
Randy Orton.
Charlotte.
Natalya.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoisutairu

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Fri 4 May 2018 - 6:24

Alex Riley-if people paid attention to his twitter they'd realize why he had heat with John Cena.
There's a reason he went into acting, he was fantastic on GLOW though. 

enzo amore- not because of his lack of in ring skill but his lack of respect for the business and his real life antics.

Bobby Roode- he can be decent in the ring, he's got the experience and talent, his gimmick just rips off Ric Flair and Rick Rude. 

Hulk Hogan
Dolph Ziggler- there are so many people better than him.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Sun 6 May 2018 - 8:33

Tsuyoisutairu wrote:
Alex Riley-if people paid attention to his twitter they'd realize why he had heat with John Cena.
There's a reason he went into acting, he was fantastic on GLOW though. 

enzo amore- not because of his lack of in ring skill but his lack of respect for the business and his real life antics.

Bobby Roode- he can be decent in the ring, he's got the experience and talent, his gimmick just rips off Ric Flair and Rick Rude. 

Hulk Hogan
Dolph Ziggler- there are so many people better than him.

No disrespect, but did you check the title before posting?
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Sun 6 May 2018 - 13:32

You know who else grinds my gears? 

Virgil. 

We GET It. Nobody wants your signature and yet you go to all the Cons and set up your shit table, and it’s like “Aw, his gimmick is that he’s the embodiment of depression!” And then you just fuckin can’t look away cos he just SITS there, looking around like “maybe over here?...no...over there?...no...over here again?...no...” and it’s a living train wreck....a fuckin actual living, breathing train wreck and this guy is still doing this shit, and he totally knows what he looks like! He’s playin into that shit! But he just fuckin Sits there looking pathetic, and it’s like “Dude...Spike Dudley is, like, a fuckin banker or insurance salesman. He’s WAY better than you, and HE has moved on. Just let it go.” And then you lock eyes with the cunt, and that’s the fuckin worst! Cos then he smiles at you, and you’re like “ah fuck, dude has emotions!” And you try to think of a reason to look away, but you realize it’s taking you forever to do it and you’re just staring at him and he has this look of “I think I’m gonna sell a picture!” But then you finally look away, and then look back a second later, and SOMEHOW...SOMEFUCKINHOW...the dude got SADDER! Like, YOU made bummed out the embodiment of depression! And now your fuckin day is ruined, and the blunt you smoked with the Mystique cosplayer is wearing off cos of the stress, and now you can’t enjoy the fuckin hot chicks in costumes and meeting cool wrestlers and comic dudes and your fuckin boner is killed cos FUCKIN VIRGIL had to SMILE like a DICK. 

I hate that asshole. I fuckin hate him so much.
Back to top Go down
Koji Soo-Don

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Sun 6 May 2018 - 15:05

kennydrake wrote:

Virgil. 

We GET It. Nobody wants your signature and yet you go to all the Cons and set up your shit table, and it’s like “Aw, his gimmick is that he’s the embodiment of depression!” And then you just fuckin can’t look away cos he just SITS there, looking around like “maybe over here?...no...over there?...no...over here again?...no...” and it’s a living train wreck....a fuckin actual living, breathing train wreck and this guy is still doing this shit, and he totally knows what he looks like! He’s playin into that shit! But he just fuckin Sits there looking pathetic, and it’s like “Dude...Spike Dudley is, like, a fuckin banker or insurance salesman. He’s WAY better than you, and HE has moved on. Just let it go.” And then you lock eyes with the cunt, and that’s the fuckin worst! Cos then he smiles at you, and you’re like “ah fuck, dude has emotions!” And you try to think of a reason to look away, but you realize it’s taking you forever to do it and you’re just staring at him and he has this look of “I think I’m gonna sell a picture!” But then you finally look away, and then look back a second later, and SOMEHOW...SOMEFUCKINHOW...the dude got SADDER! Like, YOU made bummed out the embodiment of depression! And now your fuckin day is ruined, and the blunt you smoked with the Mystique cosplayer is wearing off cos of the stress, and now you can’t enjoy the fuckin hot chicks in costumes and meeting cool wrestlers and comic dudes and your fuckin boner is killed cos FUCKIN VIRGIL had to SMILE like a DICK. 

Okay, I love you and you're right about this and all,

But Spike Dudley is a school teacher you fucking pleb.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Sun 6 May 2018 - 15:23

WAIT FOR IT

Last edited by kennydrake on Sun 6 May 2018 - 15:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Sun 6 May 2018 - 15:26

Koji Soo-Don wrote:
kennydrake wrote:

Virgil. 

YOUUUUUUUUUUUU DUNGENESS DOUCHE!!

According to his Wiki! He is a Financial Transition Soecialist! He WAS a third grade teachers ASSISTANT at one point!

PLEB!
Back to top Go down
Koji Soo-Don

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   Sun 6 May 2018 - 15:39

kennydrake wrote:
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
kennydrake wrote:

Virgil. 

YOUUUUUUUUUUUU DUNGENESS DOUCHE!!

According to his Wiki! He is a Financial Transition Soecialist! He WAS a third grade teachers ASSISTANT at one point!

PLEB!

Welp, I've been hooked again! 

Yek yek yek 

Wait... Spike Dudley has a wiki?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?   

Back to top Go down

Who are your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Wrestlers?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next