Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitimeby "Killer Bee" Yesterday at 11:59 pm

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone 09/04/24, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD 08/04/24, 03:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon 06/04/24, 09:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon 06/04/24, 09:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth 06/04/24, 04:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth 06/04/24, 04:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone 06/04/24, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy 05/04/24, 02:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint 31/03/24, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD 31/03/24, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitimeby Krysis 29/03/24, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels 24/03/24, 02:52 am

» Angelina Magnum
Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD 20/03/24, 07:53 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh)

Go down 
+4
VaeVictisBD
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Monolith
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Monolith

Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) Empty
PostSubject: Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh)   Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitime10/05/18, 11:38 am

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Monolith
Picture Base: Killian Dain
Current Nicknames: n/a
Height: 6’ 3’’
Weight: 315 lbs
Hometown: Bronx, New York City, New York

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Choose from these options: Monster Heel
Gimmick: Disenfranchised with the economic gap and born through the slums of the New York City underbelly, Monolith has used street smarts to find himself intellectually and physically impressive.  Getting tired of the lack of structure of street fighting, his goals are now to conquer the wrestling world to bring the socially and economically prosperous to their knees. 

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: 'The New Black' by Strapping Young Lad 

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing?
The motivation to compete for Monolith is to destroy rather than prove.  In his mind, his less than desired upbringing and less than orthodox education, along with his lack of formal wrestling training does not put him at a disadvantage.  He cares not to prove that to others, but rather destroy the entire foundation of that train of thought by decimating his opponents.
Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: Often

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: Formal wrestling debut is now. 
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: What's your character's favorite match type?
Last Man Standing
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: What's your character's least favorite match type?
Ladder
Favorite Weapon: Baseball Bat
In-Ring Achievements [Optional]: N/A

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Short-armed Clothesline
2. Backbreaker
3. Standup Spinebuster
4. Two-Handed Lifted Chokehold
5. Jumping Shoulder Tackle
6. Middle Rope Splash
7. Mounted Forearms from behind
8. Bearhug
9. Belly-To-Belly Suplex (with weight on opponent, not overhead release)
10. Armtrap Headbutts

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Gutwrench Powerbomb
2. 'Motion Sensor' Black Hole/Boss Man Slam into a backbreaker

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. 'Stone's Throw' Pumphandle Slam into a Sitout Driver
2. 'Broken Halo' Rings of Saturn
UF. 'Stone's Throw' just from the top rope without the pumphandle setup.  Normally used in reversal situations.

NOTES
Strengths: Doesn't get distracted easily. Doesn't really waste time taunting or playing to the crowd.  One motion: forward.
Weaknesses: Not in it for the W/L record.  Will gladly lose a match by disqualification or countout if the punishment to the target requires it.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh)   Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitime10/05/18, 12:51 pm

Fuckin A! A violent monster with a one word name? YES and PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh)   Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitime10/05/18, 02:15 pm

Welcome to OWA
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh)   Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitime10/05/18, 02:19 pm

Liking what I am reading. Welcome to OWA, can't wait to see what you bring to the table!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.

Last edited by Finnegan Wakefield on 10/05/18, 02:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monolith

PostSubject: Re: Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh)   Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitime10/05/18, 04:01 pm

Thanks for the welcome (I'll get around to editting my username to my character name but I didn't know what character I was gonna use.) I've been outta the e-fed scene for about...9 years?  So I'll need to sharpen myself a bit, but this is a new creation.
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh)   Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitime10/05/18, 04:01 pm

Usually not a fan of the monster gimmicks, but welcome man. Looking forward to seeing what you can do
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh)   Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitime10/05/18, 05:07 pm

Good stuff man welcome to OWA!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh)   Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitime11/05/18, 01:08 am

Welcome to the Best in the Game~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh)   Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monolith (I need more characters for my character's name, oh)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Center :: OWA Office :: Former Talent-
Jump to: