Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_vote_lcapFinnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_voting_barFinnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_vote_lcapFinnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_voting_barFinnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread   Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime5/14/2018, 12:10 am

CONGRATS FINN! Your promos were fantastic and you deserve this championship.
Back to top Go down
HENDRIX

HENDRIX

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread   Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime5/14/2018, 12:12 am

Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread 9MQdSVX
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread   Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime5/14/2018, 12:13 am

Legitimately the best dude to carry this place right now. Despite the fuckery in chat, you absolutely deserve this win dude and I hope to see you with this belt for a long, long time! Congratulations, man!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread Callihan
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread   Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime5/14/2018, 12:20 am

CONGRATS, MY FAVORITE #2 PENCIL!

Meme fuckery aside, I'm more proud of you than you know. From the time you came into EAW until now, I've seen every step of your journey. I've seen the frustrations that came with tryna win the New Breed title, the frustrations with dealing with the NEO situation, tryna deal with the problems surrounding running Sydney, everything. This is more than deserved and I can't wait to see you be the banner-carrying babyface force of nature world champion that I've always known you could be. I know you'll do great things with this reign, my dear.

Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread Tumblr_onnru0IdWP1u1ljrzo1_500

"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
Stark

Stark

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread   Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime5/14/2018, 12:32 am

WELL FUCKING DESERVED!!! Honestly, great to see you win this. You have always been World Champion material and it's finally time you get something to reflect that. I am sorry for my contributions in the Rape of Nanjing OWA Discord, but again, LONG MAY YOU REIGN.
Back to top Go down
Lieta Collins

Lieta Collins

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread   Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime5/14/2018, 12:35 am

YAS!!!! FINN!!!! This is a long time coming!!! 

Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova

Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread   Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime5/14/2018, 1:08 am

CONGRATS BEST FRIEND. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU AND SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU FINALLY WIN THE TRUE TOP GOLD. NOW GO OUT THERE AND SNAP SOME BITCHES !!

Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread YtzAPlY
Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread OTKhuNk
"You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry...hell you're all gonna be doing that!""
-- Negan
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread   Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime5/14/2018, 1:57 am

Absolutely deserving of the win. Congratulations Finn! Great main event and a great show.

Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread Ezgif-3-0563cddd488e

Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread CHRISOPHERSABERTOOTH12

Shoutout to Rob/Christie Sky for this dope Signature!!
Back to top Go down
CASPIAN

CASPIAN

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread   Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime5/14/2018, 1:59 am

Major props to you Finn.  You put your heart and soul in this and that's obvious with the work you've done here.  This was well-deserved and you will make OWA THE place to be.
Back to top Go down
Bishop

Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread   Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime5/14/2018, 2:03 am

Congrats Finn, You Deserve it, let your reign last as long as your passion for the belt will, and if that's any indication, You're gonna reign long and mighty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread   Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime5/14/2018, 2:05 am

You have been one of my favorite promoers for a while now. Every promo you write is top tier quality and just an overall pleasure to read. Ik you'll keep killing it. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread   Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime5/14/2018, 4:59 am

Another well deserved win to someone who puts his heart and soul into everything he does. Congratulations, angel!
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread   Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime5/14/2018, 9:19 am

Finn, you did amazing and it is definitely deserved. 

Can't Wait to see what you do with the title bro.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread   Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime5/14/2018, 11:25 am

FUCK YES, FINNY!!! CONGRATULATIONS AND VERY WELL DESERVED!!! YOU HAVE BECOME ONE OF THE BEST PROMOERS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN E-FEDSING!! 

WHOOOO!!! FINNY BIG BELT!!
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams

Jon McAdams

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread   Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime5/14/2018, 2:42 pm

Fuckin A Finn, you earned that shit every day since you first started
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread   Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime5/14/2018, 5:18 pm

All jokes aside, I have never been good with words, ironic considering the hobby we do. I have never really known how to respond to compliments, congratulations, praise or anything like that, yet since the show I have received nothing but such from you lovely lads and ladies through messages or from the posts on this thread. I'll give it a shot anyway, thank you all very much. It's still a little surreal how this has come about, just over a year ago starting to efed seriously and the year before that as someone who couldn't even grasp the concept of efedding to know? Let's just say I didn't expect this to happen for another 2-3 years. Keelan and Jon both deserved this title too, both great guys who have been working hard and I know they'll get their due sooner rather than later. I have been trying my best to improve over this last year and this win validates that I've put a foot in the right direction. I love you all, and I hope to make this reign as meaningful as possible and to do you all proud.

Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread Xz6Lnz4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread   Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finnegan Wakefield Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1