Omega Wrestling Alliance

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  EventsEvents  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» State a fact about your character!
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades Today at 3:11 am

» The Compliment Game
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitimeby Jessica Rose Yesterday at 10:24 am

» OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitimeby Derelict Yesterday at 10:14 am

» Persephone Bane
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitimeby Persephone Bane 5/24/2019, 6:59 pm

» OWA Promos!
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades 5/24/2019, 5:53 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitimeby kennydrake 5/24/2019, 3:12 pm

» The Boston Bruiser vs Derelict
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitimeby jbrodeur02886 5/23/2019, 6:42 pm

Top posting users this week
kennydrake
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_vote_lcapGive a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_voting_barGive a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_vote_rcap 
Derelict
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_vote_lcapGive a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_voting_barGive a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_vote_rcap 
Gareth Cason
ScottyAdams
The Udy
jbrodeur02886
Molly Bolt
Keelan Callihan
ᴢᴋʏ
Shin-SEKAI
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω
July: Boiling Point Ω
October: Civil War Ω
January: Clash of the Titans Ω
April: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

EWC

Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you Empty
PostSubject: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime5/17/2018, 1:08 pm

Title.
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime5/17/2018, 2:27 pm

Samoan Driver lifted and dropped into a Falcon Arrow (The Royal Crowning)
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/8/2018, 11:40 pm

Swinging Reverse STO (A Twist of Faith)
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/9/2018, 12:01 am

Todesbohrer - Spinning Brainbuster
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/9/2018, 1:38 am

'In The King's Court' (Kenny gets the victim to one or both knees, before pulling one of their arms and then pressing his foot to their face. He stomps his foot down, spiking the back of the victim's head to the canvas)
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/9/2018, 11:11 am

Bloody Eagle Wings - Double Chickenwing Facebuster transitioned into a Cross-Legged Double Chickenwing Camel CLutch
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/10/2018, 3:45 am

Blood Choke Clutch (Modified dragon sleeper)
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/10/2018, 6:52 am

Shrimp on the Barbie (Prawn Hold)
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/10/2018, 10:32 am

The Not Funny (Be you)
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/10/2018, 10:46 am

Wakefield Special IV (Cross-Legged Stepover Toehold into a Single Arm Straight Jacket Choke w/h a Hammerlock)
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/10/2018, 11:10 am

Cattle Mutilation
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/10/2018, 11:35 am

Endless Galaxy (Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex)
Back to top Go down
Rochelle

Rochelle

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/10/2018, 11:47 am

The English Muffin [Crossface Indian Deathlock ]
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/10/2018, 11:49 am

Beautiful Disaster (Second Rope Tornado DDT)
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/10/2018, 11:50 am

Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/10/2018, 12:01 pm

Orienteering with Napalm Death - I'm not sure if you use the move already for your character.
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/10/2018, 12:43 pm

Galaxy Dive (Electric Chair Driver)
Back to top Go down
The Cleanser

The Cleanser

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/10/2018, 7:42 pm

'Ring General's March' (Diving Double Foot Stomp) 

'Catch as Catch Caught' (Cattle Mutilation)
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/10/2018, 7:45 pm

Unclean - Kudo Driver

Spawn - Top rope curb stomp
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/10/2018, 8:03 pm

The Bite of the Wolf (High Angle Inverted Facelock w/h Body Scissors)

A Villain's Welcome (Shinning Single-Leg Front Dropkick)
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/10/2018, 9:32 pm

Running Double Knee strike/Somato 
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you Giphy
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/10/2018, 9:39 pm

Seems like everyone is either giving me a strike or Cattle Mutilation, which I have used before, lol. Anyways.

The Rings of Saturn Kick (540 Roundhouse Kick)
Back to top Go down
Rochelle

Rochelle

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/11/2018, 1:31 am

Swinging Leg-Hook Belly-to-Back Suplex
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/11/2018, 12:23 pm

Swinging Reverse STO/Shellshock/Blade Runner

There we go it's in the right thread now...
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime10/11/2018, 12:33 pm

The Empress' Gift (Bridging Electric Chair Straight Jacket German Suplex)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
Page 1 of 1