Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to invite anyone that may be interested in OWA! We're always looking for new talent and make new stars.
Latest topics
» OWA Promos!
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Today at 8:30 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby defaultKyle Today at 3:30 pm

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEFF X
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Today at 4:38 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield Yesterday at 9:16 am

» The Omega Awards
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 10/13/2019, 12:27 pm

» Rate the Last Movie you saw
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 10/12/2019, 11:01 am

» Ask the Prodigal Son - Finnegan Wakefield - Anything
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 10/12/2019, 12:14 am

» State a fact about your character!
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 10/11/2019, 11:00 am

» The OFFICIAL Card For OWA Civil War 2019 + Predictions
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jessica Rose 10/10/2019, 8:21 pm

» Sunday Night Kingdom Season 2 Archive [Updated To 10/6/19]
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis 10/8/2019, 9:57 pm

Top posting users this week
Harman Ardelean
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGive a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_voting_barGive a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kevin Maverick
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGive a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_voting_barGive a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Cage
Tarah Nova
Hans Olsen
Christopher Sabertooth
Roni Ozborn
Sweet Roxy
Matsuda
DampshawIIIఒ
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/17/2019, 12:31 am

death comes ripping

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 Xz6Lnz4
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/17/2019, 8:41 am

Match Day Shenanigans - kick to the back of the knee, hit the ropes, world’s stiffest penalty kick
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/17/2019, 3:54 pm

Faith Breaker - Shiranui Double Knee Backbreaker aka Rollback Driver
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/17/2019, 10:16 pm

Wizard of Oz - Flipping backstabber/Kairopractor
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/18/2019, 8:04 pm

Oathbreaker

Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/18/2019, 9:11 pm

The King's Lock - Inverted Indian Deathlock / Single Arm Straight Jacket combo
Back to top Go down
The Udy

The Udy

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/19/2019, 6:50 am

Ozborned - Spinning Elbow (Jericho's Juda's effect)
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/19/2019, 8:41 am

The Doctor's Local Anesthesia (Sleeper Hold)
Back to top Go down
Hayden Cross

Hayden Cross

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/19/2019, 10:00 am

The Baskerville Bite - Rings of Saturn
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/19/2019, 10:06 am

Dead Man Trigger

Back to top Go down
Hayden Cross

Hayden Cross

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/19/2019, 10:44 am

Rainy Day Parade - Pumphandle Sitout Facebuster
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/19/2019, 5:39 pm

Cross Out (Swinging Reverse STO)
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/20/2019, 11:59 am

Shatter Point (Rip chord knee strike)
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/20/2019, 1:09 pm

'Red Right Hand' (Ridge Hand)

'London Bridge' (Bridging Fujiwara Armbar)

'Park The Bus' (Seated Half Nelson Dragon Sleeper)

'TOP CORNER' (Running Penalty Kick To A Kneeling Opponent)
Back to top Go down
Jessica Rose

Jessica Rose

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/20/2019, 1:15 pm

I don't have a cool name idea but I could see Gareth using an Air Raid Crash as a finisher.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/20/2019, 1:56 pm

'Ultra Fighting Bomber' (Running Sit Out Ligerbomb)
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/20/2019, 7:43 pm

St. George's Choke - Headscissored Crucifix Choke Hold
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/20/2019, 7:55 pm

'Ride The Lightning' (Fisherman Buster)
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/20/2019, 10:40 pm

Cason Point - Rolling Elbow

Hell Hound - Shining Wizard

Slaughterhaus - Kirifuda Driver
Back to top Go down
The Cleanser

The Cleanser

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/20/2019, 10:48 pm

'Moondrake' (Guillotine Bodyscissors)

'Ergo Sum Rex' (Electric Chair Dropped Into A Tiger Suplex) 

'Pendleton Hoedown' (Kenny whips the opponent into the corner, then follows them in with a clothesline to the cornered opponent. As the opponent stumbles out of the corner, Kenny goes into the same corner and runs toward the opponent for a discus clothesline just as the opponent turns to meet him)

'Pendleton Bar Fight' (Multiple Punches and Elbows beatdown in the corner)
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/21/2019, 8:17 pm

Pretty Facebreaker - Inverted Front Powerslam dropped into a Facebreaker Knee Smash
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/21/2019, 8:26 pm

'The Ozborn Cometh' (Roni hits a dragon Suplex, holding on to one of the Opponent's arms, she rolls them over and locks in a cross armbreaker)
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/21/2019, 11:20 pm

Pacemaker. 

Back to top Go down
Jessica Rose

Jessica Rose

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/22/2019, 3:59 am

Right To The Throne - Wrist-lock spin into a Bicycle Knee
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9/22/2019, 9:41 am

Crown of Thorns - Powerbomb Driver/Gonzo Bomb

Sugar Pill - Poisonrana followed by a kneeling mushroom stomp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you   Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next