Omega Wrestling Alliance

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  EventsEvents  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» State a fact about your character!
Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades Today at 3:11 am

» The Compliment Game
Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jessica Rose Yesterday at 10:24 am

» OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2
Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Derelict Yesterday at 10:14 am

» Persephone Bane
Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Persephone Bane 5/24/2019, 6:59 pm

» OWA Promos!
Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades 5/24/2019, 5:53 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby kennydrake 5/24/2019, 3:12 pm

» The Boston Bruiser vs Derelict
Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby jbrodeur02886 5/23/2019, 6:42 pm

Top posting users this week
kennydrake
Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapName one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_voting_barName one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Derelict
Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapName one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_voting_barName one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Gareth Cason
ScottyAdams
The Udy
jbrodeur02886
Molly Bolt
Keelan Callihan
ᴢᴋʏ
Shin-SEKAI
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω
July: Boiling Point Ω
October: Civil War Ω
January: Clash of the Titans Ω
April: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

EWC

Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/18/2018, 10:05 pm

Edge 

Christian 

Mike Quackenbush
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/18/2018, 10:16 pm

Filthy Tom Lawlor is pretty rad. He’d be a good one. 

Honestly, now I can only see you as Pete Dunne. When Gareth gets older, I’ll say Finlay. 

Zack Gibson would be tight, actually...
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/18/2018, 10:29 pm

Jimmy Jacobs
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova

Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/3/2018, 10:54 am

Evan Bourne

Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 WFGyrry
"You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry...hell you're all gonna be doing that!""
-- Negan
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/3/2018, 11:28 am

The change to AJ was so perfect for you. 

Maybe if you ever do an e-fed veteran angle or something, MisChif? 

Christina Von Eerie might work too.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/3/2018, 11:47 am

New Jack because he is legit dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/3/2018, 12:09 pm

Love Bobby as your base but I think Bray Wyatt or Luke Harper could also work.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/3/2018, 12:40 pm

I think Will Ospreay might work?
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/3/2018, 9:16 pm

Su Yung if you start killing people.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/3/2018, 10:14 pm

Just going off wrestling style: KUSHIDA 

Wrestling style and look: Joseph Conners
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/4/2018, 6:14 am

Gareth Cason wrote:
Love Bobby as your base but I think Bray Wyatt or Luke Harper could also work.
Funny you should say that actually, Harper was my second choice.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/4/2018, 7:15 am

Axel Dieter Jr would have been a good choice.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/4/2018, 6:32 pm

Drew Gulak 👀
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/4/2018, 6:53 pm

I’d get hella stoked on Bull Nakano
Back to top Go down
Koji Soo-Don

Koji Soo-Don

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/4/2018, 8:33 pm

Bray Wyatt
Back to top Go down
Miltiades

Miltiades

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/4/2018, 9:09 pm

Tozawa
Back to top Go down
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/4/2018, 9:58 pm

I could definitely see you use Drew McIntyre for the Miltiades gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Koji Soo-Don

Koji Soo-Don

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/5/2018, 8:46 am

Bull could also be Bull Dempsey 

Also any member of AOP 

also Rhyno
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/5/2018, 9:30 am

I could see you as Jason Lee.
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/5/2018, 1:42 pm

Desmonde Wolfe-era Nigel McGuinness might work.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/5/2018, 5:54 pm

Rampage Brown would be tight

Wild Boar!!! FUCK YEEEEEEEES!!

Also, Dijak, but I probably wouldn’t be as stoked on the character...
Back to top Go down
Lieta Collins

Lieta Collins

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/17/2018, 9:21 am

I think you could do well as the other MCMG member, Chris Sabin
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/17/2018, 10:39 am

That Jessie Ealsnalandkanaban in NXT. She’s all BUBBLY AND FUNNNNN!!

A more serious one would be Deonna Purrazzo or Britt Baker. 

I can’t picture anybody but Dakota Kai, though. This one is tough.
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/17/2018, 11:58 am

Sean O' Haire circa Devil's Advocate years would be pretty slick.  I think if you could find a menacing picture of Kanyon, he woulda been a pretty good one too.
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/17/2018, 12:51 pm

Luke Harper. He needs some justice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.   Name one picbase that the person above would be good as. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next