Omega Wrestling Alliance

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeEventsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» What's your top 10 favorite Movies?
by Hans Olsen Today at 10:11 am

» OWA Promos!
by TBroomey Today at 7:12 am

» "The Shining Star" Cynthia Ali
by TyAnna Jupiter Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» During The Purge, what would your character do?
by Gareth Cason Yesterday at 10:32 pm

» NFL Playoffs Predictions: Championship/Semi-Finals Round
by Layne Kurobane 1/20/2019, 1:42 pm

» OWA Social Feed
by DampshawIII 1/20/2019, 12:03 pm

» What song are you listening to right now?
by Trevor Marsden 1/20/2019, 2:26 am

Top posting users this week
TBroomey

Hans Olsen

Cynthia Ali

CM Nas

Christopher Sabertooth

TyAnna Jupiter

kennydrake

Rochelle

Maggall

Azumi Goto

Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Hardcore Havoc
June: Game Over
July: Boiling Point Ω
August: Burning Sky
September: Vindication
October: Civil War Ω
December: Revelations
January: Clash of the Titans Ω
March: Divine Retribution
April: Final Destination Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

Share | 

Introduction Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ophelia

Ophelia

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   8/22/2018, 12:13 pm

'Radical' Gabriel Reno wrote:
Welcome, Seth.  

Don't feed the animals. Jk
Thanks, and will remember that.
Back to top Go down
DampshawIII

DampshawIII

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   9/25/2018, 12:41 am

You may remember me from EAW. Had a disagreement with the merger from REVOLT to EAW so left (probably not on good terms). Hopefully I have a clean slate here...and hope Finnegan isn't still salty that I whipped his ass in that (obviously very prestigious) EVO Series Tournament last year.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Finnegan Wakefield
Admin
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   9/25/2018, 1:03 am

We've all been there...

You said a racist joke that you refused to apologize for mate. Literally, you're the only one who's been there.

Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Admin
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   9/25/2018, 1:05 am

DampshawIII wrote:
You may remember me from EAW. Had a disagreement with the merger from REVOLT to EAW so left (probably not on good terms). Hopefully I have a clean slate here...and hope Finnegan isn't still salty that I whipped his ass in that (obviously very prestigious) EVO Series Tournament last year.

I pretend the Banks' house of rigged never happened.

Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Admin
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   9/25/2018, 1:48 am

Hey Finn, that's not true.  We both know that's a ridiculous reason to get banned when it's not even directed at someone.  And welcome Schwarz. Hope your stay here treats you better. Just don't feed the animals. Wink

A racist joke where you offensively depicted black slavery and used the N word. Yeah. Sounds like a bullshit reason to be banned from something to me. I saw the entire context, you are not justified. Thinking that way will only find similar results here.

Back to top Go down
TyAnna Jupiter

TyAnna Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   9/25/2018, 9:31 am

DampshawIII wrote:
I wrote some of your matches on Neo and promoed against you a few times back when I was still using Target Smiles/Tomi Venus as my main. You were always really promising so I'm looking forward to what you do here in OWA.
Back to top Go down
lostmma

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   11/18/2018, 4:03 pm

Hey there, I'm a 12 year veteran of this game and other role-playing games. I've only recently gotten into the classic dice rolling RPG's. 

I am a writer by training, 

I have an Associates of arts in English and a bachelors degree in philosophy. That means I write a lot. All day, every day. Currently I'm working on a PhD of the juris doctorate more commonly known as a lawyer. I also plan on getting a Masters of arts in fiction writing if my legal stuff doesn't work out. I've been in university for a decade and graduated high school before that. It was back in the year 2006 that I stumbled across a game called efedding. I have been playing since my junior year of high school. I realize now that I need something to get me back into a better mood and I need to focus on certain things. Quite frankly to pull myself out of a deep depression. I can say after having been involved in several different ventures, including fraternities and even political activism. The most respectful people I have ever met in our modern 21st-century digital age of streaming and having things stored in "the cloud" have been those who boy the game of fantasy wrestling. They've proven to be far more reliable with accomplishing goals and following up on actual deadlines then people "IRL" as the kids used to say. They aren't the kind of people who will turn their back on a fellow fraternal member for one who shares the same common interests as them. Unfortunately I cannot say that for the quote real world.

Nice to be writing with you all.

I look forward to continuing the story of professional wrestling and combat sports written by the people who make it even better than the real thing.

Thanks.
Peter
Back to top Go down
lostmma

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   11/18/2018, 4:44 pm

One of the things I would like to see here,

"The "tap or call challenge." To where his manager Liz Idol would put up $100,000 to see if anyone could beat Sheppard in a street fight.

This match IS fought under original UFC rules. It is one only by submission knockout or referee stoppage. Anything is legal and there are no breaks between rounds to get water. (Personally, this was one of my favorite things to do however; back in 2010 this storyline was never finished. Basically the game master was having me run through several NPC'S and eventually a player character was going to come out at the climax and we would see who would win. I would like to finish this storyline here if possible. In my introductory role-play I will mention it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2