Omega Wrestling Alliance

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  EventsEvents  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» State a fact about your character!
State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades Today at 3:11 am

» The Compliment Game
State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jessica Rose Yesterday at 10:24 am

» OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2
State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Derelict Yesterday at 10:14 am

» Persephone Bane
State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Persephone Bane 5/24/2019, 6:59 pm

» OWA Promos!
State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades 5/24/2019, 5:53 pm

» OWA Social Feed
State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby kennydrake 5/24/2019, 3:12 pm

» The Boston Bruiser vs Derelict
State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby jbrodeur02886 5/23/2019, 6:42 pm

Top posting users this week
kennydrake
State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapState a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_voting_barState a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Derelict
State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapState a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_voting_barState a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Gareth Cason
ScottyAdams
The Udy
jbrodeur02886
Molly Bolt
Keelan Callihan
ᴢᴋʏ
Shin-SEKAI
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω
July: Boiling Point Ω
October: Civil War Ω
January: Clash of the Titans Ω
April: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

EWC

State a fact about your character!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

State a fact about your character! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/23/2018, 10:20 am

Has an IQ of 200 because he understood a few of the jokes in Rick and Morty.

Although not religious, Finnegan finds Buddism to be a very interesting practise. He visits temples around the world when travelling, finding it enlightening and calming to simply immerse himself in the atmosphere.

Finnegan is a part-time trainer at the Catch Sports Pro-Wrestling Academy.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/23/2018, 10:50 am

The Khan family owns a laundromat in Hemel Hempstead, England.

That’s it. Nothing shady. If you wanna see pics of baby Niki and Jackie, there they are.
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/23/2018, 6:45 pm

Although he classifies himself as 'agnostic', Scott *did* work in a church during his initial 'retirement' from the ring, volunteering and taking charge of the 'Sunday School' service.

He has an affinity for sports, and can often be seen wearing AFL/other sports related attire on the streets; has even created a line of apparel with inspiration from his beloved Hawthorn Hawks.

He is part owner of the AWL, an Australian wrestling company with their headquarters being in Lara; will occasionally make appearances at their events.

His dexterity is right handed but left footed.
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/25/2018, 7:43 pm

Jessykah is an avid Motorcycle rider and has a collection of various Harley Davidsons.

She is also a well-skilled magician as well often love doing card tricks for her friends and family.
Back to top Go down
Kai Stevens

Kai Stevens

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/26/2018, 3:15 am

He is 3rd all-time for Punting Yards in a Season on Long Island, and played college football in Maryland before shoulder injuries derailed his career.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kai Stevens

Kai Stevens

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/27/2018, 11:54 am

Has a steel plate and eight screws in his left clavicle
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/27/2018, 12:19 pm

From the age of 15-22, aside from wrestling, Kenny Drake was an amateur skateboarder for Tribute Skateboards. Kenny found he made more money from wrestling, so he quit skating, but will still bring a board with him to every show in case the need to skate arises.
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/14/2018, 9:54 pm

Jessykah's real name, Jessykah Sarah von Schwarzburg, is heavily based on my real name.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/14/2018, 10:00 pm

Nassor Baz (the man who portrays Judas) is the middle of three brothers. His siblings are named Thaddeus and Mathias and are also professional wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/14/2018, 11:03 pm

Finnegan's favorite movie is Jacob's Ladder.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/14/2018, 11:13 pm

Vernon Tressler wrote:
Chet Kensington:
Chet is the highest paid non-wrestler in OWA as he's the lily non-wrestler that regularly takes bumps in matches.

Chet has filed a lawsuit against Wolvesden for assault.
Religious freedom, Chet!
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/15/2018, 7:36 am

kennydrake wrote:
Vernon Tressler wrote:
Chet Kensington:
Chet is the highest paid non-wrestler in OWA as he's the lily non-wrestler that regularly takes bumps in matches.

Chet has filed a lawsuit against Wolvesden for assault.
Religious freedom, Chet!
We're a humble family business, what kind of heartless bastard sues us?
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/15/2018, 12:38 pm

Due to his wealth, Reginald has been able to travel around the world and study different fighting styles like Muay Thai in Thailand, Krav Maga in Israel, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and more.
Back to top Go down
MavericksINC

MavericksINC

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/8/2019, 12:03 pm

Hm, I'll bite.

Devon: 
1. Collects motorcycles with his pride and joy being his 1942 Harley-Davidson WLA "Liberator", military model, which he has restored and was the first piece of his collection. He discovered the motorcylce during his first tour of Europe as a professional wrestler. 

2. Devon is a practicioner of Kapu Ku'ialua or more simply Lua, a Hawaiian martial art, that he learned while growing up in Hawaii following his parents' divorce. He also knows kickboxing, Brazlilian Jiu Jitsu, and Judo. 

3. Due to spending a little bit of his childhood in Japan, Devon prefers older animes such as Bubble Gum Crisis, Dirty Pair, Dragon Ball, Mobile Suit Gundam, and Super Dimensional Fortress Macross rather than the modern day animes. 

4. He is the oldest of six children, three of which are professional wrestlers with a four currently in training. His sister Amy currently wrestles for Joshi Extreme Takeover and his two cousins, Rachel and Mulan, wrestle for an unnamed promotion out of New Jersey as Celes Dumont and Miho Li respectfully. 

5. Actually lives in Kailua Kona, Hawaii. 

Ethan Stryfe:

1. Before entering professional wrestling, Ethan earned a degree in Archaeology from the University of Arkansas. This was a fail-safe plan in case he couldn't make it in professional wrestling and he actually enjoys ancient history.

2. Is the biggest coffee aficionado you'll ever meet...no seriously, people think that he bleeds coffee.

State a fact about your character! - Page 2 Tumblr_or213lhkBm1u5yx7xo2_400State a fact about your character! - Page 2 Tumblr_or213lhkBm1u5yx7xo1_400

3. Proudest moment of his life is when he won the famous "Ten pounds of gold", the NWA World Heavyweight title, back in two thousand and three after a brutal iron man match. 

4. Wants to play "Frankie" in a live action "One Pierce" movie. 

5. Despite his work ethic, he enjoys playing classic video games on his Nintendo Switch like the Breath of Fire series and more recent titles like "Super Smash Brothers Ultimate"...where Devon refuses to play with him if Ethan's cursor lands on or anywhere near Simon Belmont.
Back to top Go down
The Udy

The Udy

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/9/2019, 1:29 am

1)  While not fighting loves traveling solo and reading. 
2)  Listens to folk music from around the world. 
3)  Loves adventure. 
4)  Owns few cafes and restaurants. 
5)  Used to suffer from lycanthropy (not really an werewolf though and he knows it) 

Basically an extension of the real person portraying tha character except the 5th point.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/9/2019, 2:05 am

Kenny and Niki own a piece of the Portland Trail Blazers. Niki regrets it every day.

Kenny is an avid Liverpool FC fan, while Niki is a lifelong supporter of Chelsea. A house divided, for sure.

In February of 2019, Niki and Jackie Khan convinced their parents to open an Indian restaurant in Watford, England. Because God knows there’s a shortage of Indian options in England... The restaurant, “Golden Palace”, is doing ok. Not great. Just ok. 

Kenny’s parents, Kenneth and Veronica, are FUCKING. RICH. Do you hear me? RUH-IIIIIICH. Fuckin’ lumber, son. And, like, possibly bootlegging and Shanghaiing and gambling in the 30’s, but MAINLY lumber. 

Kenny has an older sister, Mikaela. She is a high school teacher in Philadelphia. She has three kids. She can deadlift 200. She is fucking gnarly and she will fucking kill you. Kenny is her best friend and she is deeply proud of her little brother...but seriously, she will fuckin kill you.

Oh, and Kenny is potentially retired...? Who knows? Who cares.
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/22/2019, 5:53 pm

Scotty:

- Is a part-owner of the South-East Melbourne Phoenix that will be entering the NBL.

- Recently invested in a new training gym and facility in Memphis, Tennessee.

- Has recently completed his bachelor's in Sports management.
Back to top Go down
Molly Bolt

Molly Bolt

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/22/2019, 5:59 pm

She's extremely excited to get her start in OWA.
Back to top Go down
http://alphawrestling.jcink.net
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/24/2019, 1:19 pm

Persephone Bane is actually a demon who took over for Savannah Sunshine and feeds on the negative energy of others. For example: Anger, frustration, hatred, etc.
Back to top Go down
Miltiades

Miltiades

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/24/2019, 6:46 pm

ducks
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 am

Kenny is actually Kenneth Drake V. He’s the only one to go by Kenny, everyone else goes by Ken or Kenneth

Edit: oh, and Ken Drake IV mayormaynotbetheleaderofabloodcultthatmeetsonabargeinthewillametteriverandpossiblysomehowcontrolsthegamblinganddrugtradeinportland And loves to jog
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:35 am

Haruna is never coming back to wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:35 am

Hans Olsens facts xD:

- Has a degree in Educations while studying at Oregon State University.

- He supports Oregon Beavers College Football Team, Portland Trail Blazers in NBA, and Totenham Hotspurs in Soccer.

- Already got married with a native Corvallis Woman and has a 2 years old Daughter.

- Always visit Swedish to meet his Parents, other Family Members, and Friends when he's not busy with OWA.

- His favourite food is Swedish Meatballs and he eats it during the weekend usually.

- Thinking of doing acting when he retires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State a fact about your character!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next