Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapState a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_voting_barState a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapState a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_voting_barState a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

State a fact about your character!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jbrodeur02886

jbrodeur02886

State a fact about your character! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Boston Bruiser   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/25/2019, 9:23 am

He likes long walks to the refrigerator and pretty cupcakes
Back to top Go down
Derelict

Derelict

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/25/2019, 4:59 pm

He hates people in general.
Back to top Go down
jbrodeur02886

jbrodeur02886

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/25/2019, 7:08 pm

Derelict, if you're ready to call it quits I understand.  I won't promise to take it easy on you.  I want you to remember the name ......Boston Bruiser.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/25/2019, 8:09 pm

@jbrodeur02886 wrote:
Derelict, if you're ready to call it quits I understand.  I won't promise to take it easy on you.  I want you to remember the name ......Boston Bruiser.
Back to top Go down
Miltiades & Zaxaria

Miltiades & Zaxaria

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/26/2019, 3:11 am

rabbits
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/27/2019, 8:52 pm

Dominick:

-His last name is a portmanteau of the words 'Opera' and 'Part', hence the usage of 'Concerto' for the names of his finishers/signature/trademark moves.
Back to top Go down
April Song

April Song

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/28/2019, 5:18 pm

April is a black belt in Brazilian Jujitsu and a former combat instructor for the US Military.
Back to top Go down
MavericksINC

MavericksINC

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/4/2019, 11:27 am

For Wil:

-Rather enjoys being billed from "Hawkins Indiana" because he found "Stranger Things" to be a rather fun show and plus when was the last time you heard of a wrestler being from Indiana?
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/8/2019, 8:04 pm

Roni is xVx or Vegan Straight Edge
Back to top Go down
defaultKyle

defaultKyle

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/8/2019, 8:49 pm

Kyle is actually hella smart, having graduated from UCSF with a Master’s in Psychology...

No...wait...master of PlayStation...my bad...
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/9/2019, 12:29 am

- J.D. Damon used to wrestle under the name of 'Ryan Ramone' in various promotions.

- He, along with his former tag team partner Xarlos Angeles, took control of two former promotions (Controversial Wrestling Federation and Cutting Edge Wrestling), merged them in to one mega promotion dubbed 'MERGE Pro.' However, the two spent too much of the money they earned from the company they now owned on Diet Coke and vape pens and it went bankrupt within six months. RD3 will remember this  Suspect

Last edited by J.D. Damon on 8/9/2019, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/9/2019, 7:20 pm

@J.D. Damon wrote:
- J.D. Damon used to wrestle under the name of 'Ryan Ramone' in various promotions.

- He, along with his former tag team partner Xarlos Angeles, took control of two former promotions (Controversial Wrestling Federation and Cutting Edge Wrestling), merged them in to one mega promotion dubbed 'MERGE Pro.' However, the two spent too much of the money they earned from the company they now owned and it went bankrupt within six months. RD3 will remember this  Suspect

Ah yes, the feds where I actually won matches haha
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/9/2019, 9:44 pm

@DampshawIIIఒ wrote:
@J.D. Damon wrote:

- He, along with his former tag team partner Xarlos Angeles, took control of two former promotions (Controversial Wrestling Federation and Cutting Edge Wrestling), merged them in to one mega promotion dubbed 'MERGE Pro.' However, the two spent too much of the money they earned from the company they now owned and it went bankrupt within six months. RD3 will remember this  Suspect

Ah yes, the feds where I actually won matches haha

You're welcome ;-)

Fun fact, I attempted to get Alloy to join a year or so ago. He wasn't interested :-(
Back to top Go down
MavericksINC

MavericksINC

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/12/2019, 10:31 am

Wil has a godfather, Alejandro, who is a family friend who runs a garage back on the Big Island.
Back to top Go down
defaultKyle

defaultKyle

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/12/2019, 10:51 am

Kyle has his doctorate in Biochemistry and is technically a genius

Kyle hates squirrels; thinks they’re pointless
Back to top Go down
Miltiades & Zaxaria

Miltiades & Zaxaria

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/12/2019, 11:03 am

Miltiades is just tired all the time.

Zaxaria is also tired all the time, but is also equally hopped up on cocaine.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/12/2019, 12:00 pm

Finn's a bit of a cunt, aye?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
State a fact about your character! - Page 3 Xz6Lnz4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character!   State a fact about your character! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State a fact about your character!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3