Omega Wrestling Alliance


Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!
 
HomeEventsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Compliment Game
by Azumi Goto Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» OWA Promos!
by Tarah Nova Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» ADA- Ask Diantha Anything
by Ronnie Osbourne 3/19/2019, 8:29 pm

» Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next?
by Keelan Callihan 3/19/2019, 8:08 am

» Application for Udy - Owa contract
by Keelan Callihan 3/19/2019, 7:53 am

» Nikita LaShae Appreciation Thread
by Diantha Moreau 3/19/2019, 6:47 am

» Olympus: Scorched Earth Prediction Thread
by Azumi Goto 3/18/2019, 11:31 pm

Top posting users this week
Hans Olsen
 
Ronnie Osbourne
 
Diantha Moreau
 
The Udy
 
The Cleanser
 
Wild Boys
 
Azumi Goto
 
Keelan Callihan
 
Nikita LaShae
 
Welcome to the Dollhouse
 
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Hardcore Havoc
June: Game Over
July: Boiling Point Ω
August: Burning Sky
September: Vindication
October: Civil War Ω
December: Revelations
January: Clash of the Titans Ω
March: Divine Retribution
April: Final Destination Ω
Partners/Affiliates


eWmania

Share | 
 

 Wolvesden Appreciation Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lieta Collins

Lieta Collins

Posts : 120
Join date : 2018-04-05

PostSubject: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/10/2018, 8:44 pm

THE WOLVES ARE RUNNING WILD!!!! CONGRATS TO NATE AND KENNY ON BECOMING THE FIRST TAG CHAMPIONS!!!
Back to top Go down
Boujie Alan

Boujie Alan

Posts : 27
Join date : 2018-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/10/2018, 9:00 pm

That 11:59pm match winning promo.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

Posts : 338
Join date : 2018-03-26
Age : 24
Location : Best Coast.

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/10/2018, 9:10 pm

Congrats to our inaugural champs! Kenny, this is your first title win in all the time I've known you, and this is long, LONG overdue! I'm so happy for you! Nate, you've been nothing short of impressive since you've been here and I have no doubt you'll be a formidable champion right alongside Kenny.


"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

Posts : 343
Join date : 2018-04-04
Age : 24
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/10/2018, 9:17 pm

Grats to the both of you. Very well deserved
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

Posts : 342
Join date : 2018-03-25
Age : 21
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/10/2018, 10:25 pm

KENNY DRAKE WINS THE CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR HIS TEAM AT THE BUZZER!!! THE GAME WINNER!!! THE WOLVESDEN ARE THE NEW OWA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!! 

FUCKING CONGRATS YOU TWO!!


Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

Posts : 318
Join date : 2018-04-11
Age : 19
Location : West Coventry

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/10/2018, 10:30 pm

For Kenny: Dude, this is long overdue. Your character is so amazing and as a person, you're awesome. You bring so much light and laughter to the chat all the time and you've been so supportive with all of my ideas. Rasmus would never be who he is without Kenny. Congrats on your title win my man, hold it tight. 

For Tom/Nate Cage: Watching you grow so quick has been such a ride. I remember when you cut your Ultimate X promo for Hardcore Havoc and I addressed you on it, it feels so cool that through my help, you acquired yourself a championship. I love you man, you're funny as hell and have an awesome mind for creativity. 

Thank you both for being my friends, and again, congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

Posts : 341
Join date : 2018-04-20
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/10/2018, 10:36 pm

Keelan Callihan wrote:
KENNY DRAKE WINS THE CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR HIS TEAM AT THE BUZZER!!! THE GAME WINNER!!! THE WOLVESDEN ARE THE NEW OWA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!! 

FUCKING CONGRATS YOU TWO!!
COS I AM HUNGRY LIKE THE WOOOLLLFFFF
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

Posts : 341
Join date : 2018-04-20
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/10/2018, 10:36 pm


Gareth Cason wrote:
For Kenny: Dude, this is long overdue. Your character is so amazing and as a person, you're awesome. You bring so much light and laughter to the chat all the time and you've been so supportive with all of my ideas. Rasmus would never be who he is without Kenny. Congrats on your title win my man, hold it tight. 

For Tom/Nate Cage: Watching you grow so quick has been such a ride. I remember when you cut your Ultimate X promo for Hardcore Havoc and I addressed you on it, it feels so cool that through my help, you acquired yourself a championship. I love you man, you're funny as hell and have an awesome mind for creativity. 

Thank you both for being my friends, and again, congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

Posts : 341
Join date : 2018-04-20
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/11/2018, 12:02 am

Boujie Alan wrote:
That 11:59pm match winning promo.
Kenny with the fucking clutch.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

Posts : 341
Join date : 2018-04-20
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/11/2018, 12:04 am

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Congrats to our inaugural champs! Kenny, this is your first title win in all the time I've known you, and this is long, LONG overdue! I'm so happy for you! Nate, you've been nothing short of impressive since you've been here and I have no doubt you'll be a formidable champion right alongside Kenny.
I owe it all to Kenny and Gareth for guiding me through my start to efedding. Happy to have such wonderful people to call my friends. And I'm ecstatic to share this monumental win for Kenny with him. Thanks for the kind words, Aria.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

Posts : 341
Join date : 2018-04-20
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/11/2018, 12:05 am

ScottyAdams wrote:
Grats to the both of you. Very well deserved
Thank-you, Scotty, means a lot coming from you Smile
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

Posts : 341
Join date : 2018-04-20
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/11/2018, 12:06 am

Keelan Callihan wrote:
KENNY DRAKE WINS THE CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR HIS TEAM AT THE BUZZER!!! THE GAME WINNER!!! THE WOLVESDEN ARE THE NEW OWA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!! 

FUCKING CONGRATS YOU TWO!!
Remember at the end of Space Jam where MJ stretches his arm mad long to score the winning slam dunk at the last possible second? Kenny did that with our words.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis

Scott Oasis

Posts : 73
Join date : 2018-05-10
Age : 69

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/11/2018, 2:07 am

WAY OVERDUE KENNY AND WELL EARNED NATE!

yo lemme get a half of one of those titles.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sweet Roxy

Sweet Roxy

Posts : 69
Join date : 2018-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/11/2018, 2:54 am

Congratulations! Wonderful wonderful job!
Back to top Go down
Stark

Stark

Posts : 45
Join date : 2018-04-01
Age : 20
Location : The Bonsai Garden

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/11/2018, 3:20 am

Congrats fellow stoner dude and other guy who's mental health i am seriously concerned about after those gun photos
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

Posts : 120
Join date : 2018-03-26
Age : 24
Location : The Underworld

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/11/2018, 3:24 am

I'm still super glad I got to face off against two amazing guys even if I did ultimately get murdered in the end. I couldn't have rooted for a better team who came out as the victors. To the victors, goes the spoils. Please don't get any blood on those titles.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Posts : 509
Join date : 2018-03-27
Age : 33
Location : God’s Land

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/11/2018, 6:20 pm

Thank you everyone! Really, all credit goes to Nate. He’s the man!
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

Posts : 341
Join date : 2018-04-20
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/11/2018, 9:50 pm

Scott Oasis wrote:
WAY OVERDUE KENNY AND WELL EARNED NATE!

yo lemme get a half of one of those titles.
Clinton I swear down.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

Posts : 341
Join date : 2018-04-20
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/11/2018, 9:50 pm

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:

Undoubtedly well deserved for the long overdue Kenny Drake and one of the best newcomers in Nate Cage! Can't wait to see how you'll both carry these belts.
I'm gonna carry mine in a rucksack.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

Posts : 341
Join date : 2018-04-20
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/11/2018, 9:51 pm

Sweet Roxy wrote:
Congratulations! Wonderful wonderful job!
Ol' White Nate came through in the end.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

Posts : 341
Join date : 2018-04-20
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/11/2018, 9:51 pm

Stark wrote:
Congrats fellow stoner dude and other guy who's mental health i am seriously concerned about after those gun photos
Don't go to school tomorrow fam.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

Posts : 341
Join date : 2018-04-20
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/11/2018, 9:52 pm

Savannah Sunshine wrote:
I'm still super glad I got to face off against two amazing guys even if I did ultimately get murdered in the end. I couldn't have rooted for a better team who came out as the victors. To the victors, goes the spoils. Please don't get any blood on those titles.
THANK-YOU COUSIN I'M STILL EMOTIONAL AND THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE OH NO IT'S ALL GONE WRONG HELP
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

Posts : 341
Join date : 2018-04-20
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   6/11/2018, 9:53 pm

kennydrake wrote:
Thank you everyone! Really, all credit goes to Nate. He’s the man!
You're a bloody gentleman, you know that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Besiktas appreciation thread
» The Costume Thread....
» Global RC 50cc Raven - Assembly Thread - Pic Heavy
» MSteele's multi tractor thread.
» Longfin Customer Appreciation Day

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Community :: OWA Discussion :: Appreciation Threads-
Jump to: