Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_vote_lcapWolvesden Appreciation Thread I_voting_barWolvesden Appreciation Thread I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_vote_lcapWolvesden Appreciation Thread I_voting_barWolvesden Appreciation Thread I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Wolvesden Appreciation Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lieta Collins

Lieta Collins

Wolvesden Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/10/2018, 8:44 pm

THE WOLVES ARE RUNNING WILD!!!! CONGRATS TO NATE AND KENNY ON BECOMING THE FIRST TAG CHAMPIONS!!!
Back to top Go down
Harman Ardelean

Harman Ardelean

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/10/2018, 9:00 pm

That 11:59pm match winning promo.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/10/2018, 9:10 pm

Congrats to our inaugural champs! Kenny, this is your first title win in all the time I've known you, and this is long, LONG overdue! I'm so happy for you! Nate, you've been nothing short of impressive since you've been here and I have no doubt you'll be a formidable champion right alongside Kenny.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
Wolvesden Appreciation Thread Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/10/2018, 9:17 pm

Grats to the both of you. Very well deserved
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/10/2018, 10:25 pm

KENNY DRAKE WINS THE CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR HIS TEAM AT THE BUZZER!!! THE GAME WINNER!!! THE WOLVESDEN ARE THE NEW OWA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!! 

FUCKING CONGRATS YOU TWO!!

Wolvesden Appreciation Thread Callihan
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/10/2018, 10:30 pm

For Kenny: Dude, this is long overdue. Your character is so amazing and as a person, you're awesome. You bring so much light and laughter to the chat all the time and you've been so supportive with all of my ideas. Rasmus would never be who he is without Kenny. Congrats on your title win my man, hold it tight. 

For Tom/Nate Cage: Watching you grow so quick has been such a ride. I remember when you cut your Ultimate X promo for Hardcore Havoc and I addressed you on it, it feels so cool that through my help, you acquired yourself a championship. I love you man, you're funny as hell and have an awesome mind for creativity. 

Thank you both for being my friends, and again, congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/10/2018, 10:36 pm

@Keelan Callihan wrote:
KENNY DRAKE WINS THE CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR HIS TEAM AT THE BUZZER!!! THE GAME WINNER!!! THE WOLVESDEN ARE THE NEW OWA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!! 

COS I AM HUNGRY LIKE THE WOOOLLLFFFF
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/10/2018, 10:36 pm

Wolvesden Appreciation Thread 3480328168 Wolvesden Appreciation Thread 3480328168 Wolvesden Appreciation Thread 3480328168
@Gareth Cason wrote:
For Kenny: Dude, this is long overdue. Your character is so amazing and as a person, you're awesome. You bring so much light and laughter to the chat all the time and you've been so supportive with all of my ideas. Rasmus would never be who he is without Kenny. Congrats on your title win my man, hold it tight. 

For Tom/Nate Cage: Watching you grow so quick has been such a ride. I remember when you cut your Ultimate X promo for Hardcore Havoc and I addressed you on it, it feels so cool that through my help, you acquired yourself a championship. I love you man, you're funny as hell and have an awesome mind for creativity. 

Thank you both for being my friends, and again, congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/11/2018, 12:02 am

Boujie Alan wrote:
That 11:59pm match winning promo.
Kenny with the fucking clutch.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/11/2018, 12:04 am

@Aria Jaxon wrote:
Congrats to our inaugural champs! Kenny, this is your first title win in all the time I've known you, and this is long, LONG overdue! I'm so happy for you! Nate, you've been nothing short of impressive since you've been here and I have no doubt you'll be a formidable champion right alongside Kenny.
I owe it all to Kenny and Gareth for guiding me through my start to efedding. Happy to have such wonderful people to call my friends. And I'm ecstatic to share this monumental win for Kenny with him. Thanks for the kind words, Aria.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/11/2018, 12:05 am

@ScottyAdams wrote:
Grats to the both of you. Very well deserved
Thank-you, Scotty, means a lot coming from you Smile
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/11/2018, 12:06 am

@Keelan Callihan wrote:

Remember at the end of Space Jam where MJ stretches his arm mad long to score the winning slam dunk at the last possible second? Kenny did that with our words.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis

Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/11/2018, 2:07 am

WAY OVERDUE KENNY AND WELL EARNED NATE!

yo lemme get a half of one of those titles.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/11/2018, 2:50 am

Undoubtedly well deserved for the long overdue Kenny Drake and one of the best newcomers in Nate Cage! Can't wait to see how you'll both carry these belts.

Wolvesden Appreciation Thread Xz6Lnz4
Back to top Go down
Sweet Roxy

Sweet Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/11/2018, 2:54 am

Congratulations! Wonderful wonderful job!
Back to top Go down
Stark

Stark

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/11/2018, 3:20 am

Congrats fellow stoner dude and other guy who's mental health i am seriously concerned about after those gun photos
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/11/2018, 3:24 am

I'm still super glad I got to face off against two amazing guys even if I did ultimately get murdered in the end. I couldn't have rooted for a better team who came out as the victors. To the victors, goes the spoils. Please don't get any blood on those titles.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/11/2018, 6:20 pm

Thank you everyone! Really, all credit goes to Nate. He’s the man!
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/11/2018, 9:50 pm

Scott Oasis wrote:
WAY OVERDUE KENNY AND WELL EARNED NATE!

yo lemme get a half of one of those titles.
Clinton I swear down.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/11/2018, 9:50 pm

@Finnegan Wakefield wrote:

Undoubtedly well deserved for the long overdue Kenny Drake and one of the best newcomers in Nate Cage! Can't wait to see how you'll both carry these belts.
I'm gonna carry mine in a rucksack.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/11/2018, 9:51 pm

@Sweet Roxy wrote:
Congratulations! Wonderful wonderful job!
Ol' White Nate came through in the end.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/11/2018, 9:51 pm

@Stark wrote:
Congrats fellow stoner dude and other guy who's mental health i am seriously concerned about after those gun photos
Don't go to school tomorrow fam.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/11/2018, 9:52 pm

Savannah Sunshine wrote:
I'm still super glad I got to face off against two amazing guys even if I did ultimately get murdered in the end. I couldn't have rooted for a better team who came out as the victors. To the victors, goes the spoils. Please don't get any blood on those titles.
THANK-YOU COUSIN I'M STILL EMOTIONAL AND THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE OH NO IT'S ALL GONE WRONG HELP
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/11/2018, 9:53 pm

@kennydrake wrote:
Thank you everyone! Really, all credit goes to Nate. He’s the man!
You're a bloody gentleman, you know that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolvesden Appreciation Thread   Wolvesden Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolvesden Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1