Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_vote_lcapGareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_voting_barGareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_vote_lcapGareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_voting_barGareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/10/2018, 10:05 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MAN I LOVE AND YOUR INAUGURAL OWA TELEVISION CHAMPION!
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/10/2018, 10:06 pm

Well deserved win man. Enjoyed writing the match a lot too --- you're an immensely talented writer with a very bright future
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/10/2018, 10:16 pm

Big big big congratulations to you my friend! ABSOLUTELY well deserved!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread Callihan
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/10/2018, 10:18 pm

Congrats friend! I'm proud of you!

"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/10/2018, 10:35 pm

SO GOD DAMN STOKED FOR YOU!!!

Brudda, you More than deserve this. You are one of my favorite e-fedders ever, and you have quickly become one of my closest friends. I am so proud of you and what you have accomplished. Congratulations, you young King.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/10/2018, 10:49 pm

You work hard and are a fucking lovely bloke. Literally couldn't be happier. LONG MAY HE REIGN!!!

YA CUNT.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime6/11/2018, 10:11 pm

I want to thank you all so much. It was you guy's support which encouraged me to improve my writing. 

I hope not to disappoint you guys as TV Champion. 

Thank you all so much, I am privelaged to be a friend of all of you. I couldn't ask for a better bunch of people to be my buddies. 

I love you all!
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime4/20/2019, 9:58 pm

BUMP FOR THE BRIEFCASE HOLDER!
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime4/20/2019, 10:07 pm

Congratulations Gareth (H).
Back to top Go down
Shin-SEKAI

Shin-SEKAI

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime4/20/2019, 10:47 pm

Just when I think My Nips couldn't be any harder, this happens. Congrats brotha. These nips and I salute you. 
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread Db6o1p3-bd2af70d-938a-421e-8b85-339ced497729.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBhNTZiMWFhLTg1ZDQtNDUzYi1iYWVkLWFlOWJkMjFiNTZmZVwvZGI2bzFwMy1iZDJhZjcwZC05MzhhLTQyMWUtOGI4NS0zMzljZWQ0OTc3MjkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Back to top Go down
Megan Harper

Megan Harper

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime4/20/2019, 11:36 pm

CONGRATULATIONS GARETH!! Season 2 is gonna be your season and I can't wait. Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread 331902765
Back to top Go down
Nathan Fiora

Nathan Fiora

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime4/20/2019, 11:52 pm

LET'S GO BOI!  GOOD STUFF AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR WORLD TITLE MOMENT Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread 3075383602

Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread FioraSig
Huge thanks to Rob for the sig!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime4/20/2019, 11:57 pm

TEAM 10! 

GO GARETH! CONGRATS!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 12:20 am

You know I love to see you thrive. Now you're doing it on the biggest stage this place has to offer, and to say you deserved it is a vast understatement. Season 2, you take over the world.

"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
drednoot

drednoot

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 12:21 am

Still killing it I see? 

Atta boy Gareth. Gratzi.
Back to top Go down
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 12:35 am

I am so fucking proud of you. Since the moment that you've shown up to OWA, you've been absolutely killing it on the promo page. Your writing, your portrayal of the character of Gareth Cason, all of it. At this rate, there's absolutely no doubt in my mind that 2019 will be YOUR year. Mark my fucking words.

Love, your future husband
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams

Jon McAdams

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 9:40 am

YOU ARE THE SHIT MY FRIEND! GET THAT BIG ONE!
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 1:55 pm

Was there ever any doubt?

Congrats my man.  Can't wait to see that World Title win.

Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread Jeffxb10
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova

Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 4:43 pm

I know I told you last night congrats but I still am so proud of all you done in OWA so far and truly this is only the beginning. Next season you have the world in your hand and I cannot wait to see what you do with it. Again congrats Gareth Dear xoxo love you my dear friend

Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread YtzAPlY
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread OTKhuNk
"You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry...hell you're all gonna be doing that!""
-- Negan
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 7:38 pm

World title is around the corner. Congrats lad. You've earned it!

Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread Ezgif-3-0563cddd488e

Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread CHRISOPHERSABERTOOTH12

Shoutout to Rob/Christie Sky for this dope Signature!!
Back to top Go down
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 2:15 pm

Don't know each other much, but I told you back in the day that you were too young to be demoralized in efeds(let alone as a writer overrall) and you could easily progress as a writer. Glad you kept at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1