Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Poet Sun 24 Mar - 21:19

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels Sun 24 Mar - 2:52

» OWA Promos
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby "Killer Bee" Sat 23 Mar - 0:00

» Angelina Magnum
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD Wed 20 Mar - 7:53

» Introducing 'Poet'
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD Sun 10 Mar - 0:39

» "The Authentic" Raivo
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Raivo Tue 27 Feb - 2:01

» 'The Maverick' Jason Long.
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels Sun 18 Feb - 17:55

» Tyler "Ty" Kulina
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby JosieGreyEsq Sat 3 Feb - 21:52

» Jupiter King
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Big_Baker_Brand Tue 30 Jan - 11:14

» OWA Divine Retribution Card Information + Predictions
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone Sat 27 Jan - 16:41

» JOSIE GREY APPRECIATION THREAD
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Revy Wed 24 Jan - 0:20

» Colton Saint
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint Mon 22 Jan - 22:43

» "Unkillable" Liz Karlson
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD Tue 16 Jan - 7:47

» The Hex Girls
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby The Banshee Sun 14 Jan - 3:44

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+15
Tarah Moore
Jeff X
Jon McAdams
drednoot
Zumi
Father Nathan Fiora
Megan Harper
Jessie B.
Gareth Cason
Nate Cage
kennydrake
Aria Jaxon
Keelan Callihan
ScottyAdams
Bull Connors
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun - 22:05

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MAN I LOVE AND YOUR INAUGURAL OWA TELEVISION CHAMPION!
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun - 22:06

Well deserved win man. Enjoyed writing the match a lot too --- you're an immensely talented writer with a very bright future
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun - 22:16

Big big big congratulations to you my friend! ABSOLUTELY well deserved!!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun - 22:18

Congrats friend! I'm proud of you!
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun - 22:35

SO GOD DAMN STOKED FOR YOU!!!

Brudda, you More than deserve this. You are one of my favorite e-fedders ever, and you have quickly become one of my closest friends. I am so proud of you and what you have accomplished. Congratulations, you young King.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun - 22:49

You work hard and are a fucking lovely bloke. Literally couldn't be happier. LONG MAY HE REIGN!!!

YA CUNT.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun - 22:11

I want to thank you all so much. It was you guy's support which encouraged me to improve my writing. 

I hope not to disappoint you guys as TV Champion. 

Thank you all so much, I am privelaged to be a friend of all of you. I couldn't ask for a better bunch of people to be my buddies. 

I love you all!
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr - 21:58

BUMP FOR THE BRIEFCASE HOLDER!
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr - 22:07

Congratulations Gareth (H).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr - 22:47

Just when I think My Nips couldn't be any harder, this happens. Congrats brotha. These nips and I salute you. 
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread Db6o1p3-bd2af70d-938a-421e-8b85-339ced497729.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBhNTZiMWFhLTg1ZDQtNDUzYi1iYWVkLWFlOWJkMjFiNTZmZVwvZGI2bzFwMy1iZDJhZjcwZC05MzhhLTQyMWUtOGI4NS0zMzljZWQ0OTc3MjkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Back to top Go down
Megan Harper

Megan Harper

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr - 23:36

CONGRATULATIONS GARETH!! Season 2 is gonna be your season and I can't wait. Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread 331902765
Back to top Go down
Father Nathan Fiora

Father Nathan Fiora

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr - 23:52

LET'S GO BOI!  GOOD STUFF AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR WORLD TITLE MOMENT Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread 3075383602

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread Father11
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr - 23:57

TEAM 10! 

GO GARETH! CONGRATS!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr - 0:20

You know I love to see you thrive. Now you're doing it on the biggest stage this place has to offer, and to say you deserved it is a vast understatement. Season 2, you take over the world.
Back to top Go down
drednoot

drednoot

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr - 0:21

Still killing it I see? 

Atta boy Gareth. Gratzi.
Back to top Go down
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr - 0:35

I am so fucking proud of you. Since the moment that you've shown up to OWA, you've been absolutely killing it on the promo page. Your writing, your portrayal of the character of Gareth Cason, all of it. At this rate, there's absolutely no doubt in my mind that 2019 will be YOUR year. Mark my fucking words.

Love, your future husband
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams

Jon McAdams

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr - 9:40

YOU ARE THE SHIT MY FRIEND! GET THAT BIG ONE!
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr - 13:55

Was there ever any doubt?

Congrats my man.  Can't wait to see that World Title win.

Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr - 16:43

I know I told you last night congrats but I still am so proud of all you done in OWA so far and truly this is only the beginning. Next season you have the world in your hand and I cannot wait to see what you do with it. Again congrats Gareth Dear xoxo love you my dear friend
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr - 19:38

World title is around the corner. Congrats lad. You've earned it!

Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Apr - 14:15

Don't know each other much, but I told you back in the day that you were too young to be demoralized in efeds(let alone as a writer overrall) and you could easily progress as a writer. Glad you kept at it.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Oct - 21:01

BUMPED SO WE CAN ALL SHOWER OUR VERY DESERVING NEW RULER OF OLYMPUS WITH LOVE AND ADORATION!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Oct - 21:02

Congratulations for being a World Champion. You deserve it (H).
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Oct - 21:05

GARETH THE CHAMP!!!!!  FUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS MY BROTHA!

Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Oct - 21:08

WELL DESERVED MATE!! BIG PROPS TO YOU!
Back to top Go down
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Oct - 22:15

Congratulations to the man who's had the best year that he could possibly have in all of OWA! First-ever OWA Television Champion, runner-up for the Clash of the Titans match, inaugural Ascension to the Heavens winner, and now you're finally the Omega Heavyweight Champion? Not bad for someone who just 2 years ago, wouldn't have even dreamed of coming back to e-feds. It's hard to believe that you used to be Kerry Keller, since you've improved as a writer to such an extent that they don't even feel like they were written by the same guy. This has been a long time coming and I can't put into words how glad I am that you stuck to your guns and persevered, because in the end, it's paid off amazingly for you. I always knew you could do it. Never doubt yourself, and never forget how much I love you.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct - 2:45

This has been a long time coming brotha. You worked your ass off here to put the Television title on the map before I left for a bit and heard you were working your ass off to move up the ladder. You deserved this and I hope you're enjoying this moment.

Bull, you've been a GOAT too. Looking forward to see what is next for you.

Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct - 10:39

It was an honour to write the final match of the night and your cash-in. I volunteered for it because I wanted to be the one to declare you "AND NEEEEEWWWWW!!!!"

You're the best, cunt.
Back to top Go down
The Devil's Hunter.

The Devil's Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct - 18:16

GARETH! YOU DESERVE THIS SO MUCH, YOU HAVE WORKED EXTREMELY HARD TO GET WHERE YOU ARE AND I HOPE THIS REIGN IS AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread   Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gareth Cason Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1