Omega Wrestling Alliance

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeEventsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rate the last wrestling show/match you watched.
by Azumi Goto Today at 7:31 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by TyAnna Jupiter Today at 12:17 am

» John Sheppard
by lostmma Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Introduction Thread
by lostmma Yesterday at 4:44 pm

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY
by TBroomey Yesterday at 12:07 pm

» Favorite Cartoon/Anime Opening?
by kennydrake Yesterday at 12:02 pm

» What songs would you like to see used for OWA PPVs?
by Jeff X 11/17/2018, 8:30 pm

Top posting users this week
kennydrake

Finnegan Wakefield

Aria Jaxon

Azumi Goto

TyAnna Jupiter

Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Hardcore Havoc
June: Game Over
July: Boiling Point Ω
August: Burning Sky
September: Vindication
October: Civil War Ω
December: Revelations
January: Under Pressure Ω
March: Divine Retribution
April: Final Destination Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

Share | 

What's the hardest L you've ever taken?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/23/2018, 10:04 pm

It could be any big inconvenience in life: a loss in a fight, fired from a job, got something stolen, a series of events in a bad day, etc. Something that has happened to you that just made you think "Damn, I fucking lost." Share the Ls brehs. 
Back to top Go down
TBroomey

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/23/2018, 10:07 pm

I was front row at the Captain America: Civil War premiere, Mark Hamill made a surprise appearance, I managed to get his attention for a selfie. He posed with me, I took the selfie, and off he went on his merry way, I couldn't have been happier.

Until I realised I'd missed the camera button.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/23/2018, 10:13 pm

Just outta high school by a couple years...maybe 20, I would frequent a local Starbucks and hit on the barista, a cute little hipster chick. She invited me to her place for a party, I went, we made out. Cool. Holding hands, acting all cute and shit. Hurray for me. 

I go take a pee, come back and she’s gone. I wait and wait outside, go in, she’s making out with the jockbro dude. So I just kinda walk out. Say to everyone else I’m gonna leave. Nobody cares. As I’m leaving, I remember I forget my glasses. Go back and knock, jockbro opens it and actually puts his fuckin hand on my chest to stop me. “Sup Bro? Can I help you?” Forgot my glasses. “Oh yeah, buddy. Go ahead , champ.” 

Get my glasses and leave. Look over at the house once I get in my car, see half the party in the window, smiling and staring at me. 

Lost the fuck outta that night. Big loss.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/23/2018, 10:25 pm

Another one, I was again 20. I was super into this cute blonde girl that was a buddies girlfriends friend. She’d hang out all the time and was really cool. So this one Saturday, we get done skating, go to my buddies place and have a party. She shows up! Hurray. I don’t drink, so I was sober, but didn’t have DD responsibilities. Extrapoints.

So Blondie arrives, we start talking, she’s drinking, we’re having a great time. Another dude is there, skatebro, and he’s being a fucjin bro and a goof and making her laugh too. Whatever. I’m doing great. Everybody knows I’m super into her, all my homies do too - INCLUDING skatebro. 

I go out to get more cigarettes, come back and go up the stairs to my buddies apartment. Blondie and skatebro, right there, heavily going to town on each other. Since it’s the only way up to his place, and I have cigarettes and candy and shit to deliver, I cough, say excuse me, and squeeze past. They only briefly stop until I’m just up the stairs. 

So I give all my friends their shit, and they know EXACTLY what just happened. “Ohhhh, man...I’m so sorry...Jammer, man, I’m sorry. We should have warned you.”

I wait till they come back up and rush past them for a smoke. Blondie comes out and asks me for a ride home. I fuckin said Yes! 

I drive her home, all while she’s on the phone telling her friend about what just happened, how it happened, and what led to it. I drop her off, walk her to her door (cos she’s stumbling drunk) and she goes upstairs. 

I found out later skaterbro drove drunk to her house and they banged. 

I’m...pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Miltiades

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/23/2018, 11:04 pm

There was a time I got launched out a bus if you wanna call that an L
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/23/2018, 11:04 pm

School football, tore my ACL. Also tore my dreams and everything attached to them. I had focused for so long on football and trying to get into a good college that I missed out on some of what made high school amazing. Upon arriving back to the team, the coach gave me two options, either leave or get benched. I told him he could stick it all the way up his ass (with all due respect of course) and fucked off out of there.

Thankfully Senior Year I was washed of it, and was the best year of school I had.
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/23/2018, 11:07 pm

I only ever received one L in my life and it's in my name.

Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/23/2018, 11:14 pm

I guess as thread starter I pretty much have to tell my story. Gonna keep it short since I really am not a fan of this one.

A few years ago I had been simping this girl HEAVY, hanging out with her constantly, doing favors, buying her all sorts of shit. I was friendzoned like a motherfucker but didn't realize it until I literally walked on campus and peeped her with her dude eating the food I ordered for her.

Fucking bitches man.
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/23/2018, 11:23 pm

Time for a legit L to add to the thread: 

A few years back I was dating this girl for upwards of a full year and her birthday was coming up. Thought it'd be really nice to buy her some shit for her birthday to celebrate. I didn't just buy her flowers and a card - I went all out. Flowers, chocolate, jewellery, I wrote her a letter. I spent about $300 and I was still in high school at the time you gotta remember. That was like everything I had saved up from working a job at a video store and I spent it all on her.

Anyways, her birthday came and I gave her all this shit and it made her really happy and it made me happy seeing how happy she was. 

Two weeks later, she broke up with me.

Told me she didn't love me anymore and didn't speak to her for months after that. She had tried getting in touch with me a few months later but was asking about a guy I knew who at the time was one of my closest mates. She was definitely interested in him and was trying to use me as a middle man to get into contact with him. I refused. A few days later that same mate hit me up saying she tried to message him and he assured me that he would not date her or get with her in any way, shape or form because he had this philosophy that he didn't date the exes of his close mates.

Two weeks later, they started dating.

Back to top Go down
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/23/2018, 11:27 pm

This one’s more funny. I think this was when I was 21?...nah...20.

My first date with a girl I met at another coffee place, we went to an addicts anonymous meeting. 

To meet her dealer.

For blow.
Back to top Go down
TBroomey

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/23/2018, 11:31 pm

*Dabs in*

Still a virgin at 22.

*Dabs out, having surely secured victory*
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/23/2018, 11:40 pm

A little over a week after I graduated, my close friend and I went to this huge grad party a couple blocks from my house. It was being thrown by these girls who were kinda known for throwing big house parties (even though we all live in the suburbs where houses are mad close together, there's a somewhat loosely enforced 10:30 curfew for minors, and loud parties ALWAYS get shut down). So you know, we get dressed all cute and whatnot, and in true 2012 fashion, I throw on my finest Forever 21 bodycon skirt for the occasion. That choice of an outfit is gonna come back to haunt me later. 

My mom dropped us off and it was pretty crowded by the time we got there, and it only became more so. The house was a corner house backed up against a pedestrian wall right off a pretty busy main street. Not only were the kids and the DJ being super loud, but people were stacking alcohol bottles and cans on the wall behind us. You know, the one you can see RIGHT OFF THE MAIN STREET. Supposedly the cops had already been called twice before we ever got there...and they showed up twice more. Each time, the music would get turned down for a hot second and then it would get turned right back up.

The final time, I guess the neighbors and the cops had enough, bc they came back with the sirens on and a handful of them were coming into the backyard rounding up kids. Some for being out after curfew, some for underage drinking, and some probably for both. Now, I hadn't even been drinking, and my mom knew exactly where I was, but I guess just the whole...concept of being hauled away in cuffs was just something I was understandably tryna avoid. So I had to think quick.

...so y'all know I was a cheerleader, right? That came in handy. There was a group of us there together and since running through the gate out toward the driveway wasn't an option, we initiated plan B -- boosting each other over the wall like we were doing a damn stunt at a football game. I can climb walls, just...not when I'm in the tightest skirt ever marketed and a pair of ballet flats. Bad, bad idea. Somehow I made do. And since my shoes slowed me down as we took off running toward our teammate's car, I ran most of the way barefoot. On asphalt. Also through sprinklers at one point. By the time we got to our friend's car a block-ish away, my legs were wet, my feet hurt, and I was reeeeeally questioning if the party was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/23/2018, 11:54 pm

NSFW L, also sadly from this same period of time. The summer after my graduation was a fuckin mess. No wonder I wound up going to therapy and efedding.

I dated the same dude on and off from the time I was sixteen until I was twenty. This was one of the times we were "off". There's this friend I've had for about seventeen years now. Let's call her E. She lives in the next county over and her parents have a lot of money, so her family always threw pretty elaborate parties. Birthdays, wedding receptions, anniversaries, whatever. E's birthday is in June and she always had a party for that, but the year we graduated, obviously the two occasions kinda overlapped. 

We have another close mutual friend, who I've known for the same absurd length of time. Let's call her S. She and I would always drive to and from E's parties together bc we lived close to one another. Over the years, at all the parties we'd been to at E's house, we'd gotten to know the kids she went to school with. We got used to seeing the same cast of characters...except for this one dude, who supposedly had been to several previous parties but I couldn't remember for the life of me. He remembered me, though. E threw a huge grad party (where I did admittedly kiss the dude in question, shut up. I thought that was the end of it) and a couple weeks later, had a smaller kickback type thing for her actual party. Dude's there again. We'd kept in contact in the couple weeks in between.

This whole gathering was full of red flags, tbh. E's parents were gone, they don't lock their liquor cabinet for some reason, there's a big house full of teenagers with no supervision...just setting the stage for fuckery. I didn't even drink so I can't blame my bad decision making on that, AND I'm not sure how to segway into this but uh. Ol boy was talking all kinds of shit. At some point you gotta put your money where your mouth is, right?

WRONG, WRONG, SO FUCKING WRONG.

I GOT LIED TO. THIS DUDE DIDN'T BLOW MY BACK OUT, I WAS DECEIVED. At first I thought he'd just hyped himself up unnecessarily, but it turns out I'd...kinda taken his virginity. So. Yeah. I didn't assume I'd never see him again, bc of course...E and her parties. But I didn't want anything else from him. He, however assumed it would lead to something else, so I kinda had to (gently) set him straight. And eventually stop taking his calls. It was messy. Thank God I'm reformed now.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/24/2018, 12:28 am

My life is one big L.

Back to top Go down
TyAnna Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/24/2018, 1:11 am

My senior year of high school my friend had a Halloween Party. This friend of mine went to a different school, and so did everyone going to this party except her bf who would go onto cheat on her with no joke 15+ people, that's not important tho. It was just a handful of people just chilling and half way through she calls her friend to come over. So in walks this generic looking skinny Italian girl wearing a sports bra as a shirt all like "Ayyyyyyy." And my friend is hitting on her and while he does that I'm roasting him for it and not being at all subtle and I'm getting the girl to laugh at pretty much everything I say, not even trying to get her to laugh because I'm like whatever this is just some generic white girl she ain't even my type really, important thing is she guilts me into following her on twitter AND adding her on snapchat by the end of the night.

Moving forward we talk a little bit on twitter and my mutual friend starts inviting her to stuff so we're hanging out in group settings and flirting a little bit whenever we're together. In my mind I'm like "Okay I guess she's kinda cute and pretty cool but I just wanna be friends." but she's also like dropping hints that she wants a relationship, only thing was I was kinda hung up on another girl (who I now know in hindsight was not at all tryna get with me) so I wasn't pushing for anything more. That was until my mom started getting on me to take someone to prom and she starts venting about how she doesn't think any guy will ask her and our mutual friend suggests to me that if I asked her then she'd definitely say yes. So I was like fuck it, let's go.  

We schemed like hell to get her in a certain place at a certain time, I got her Wendy's and sketched a portrait of her and when she saw me she screamed and ran into my arms and when I asked her she was nearly about to cry she was so happy. Sounds pretty great right? How could this be an L? Well, here we go homies! 

After I asked her I was basically committed to her. Like it wasn't an "If nobody else asks me we're going together" it was a definitive I'mma be your date you're gonna be mine. But also we weren't dating or anything so there was no social contract saying we had to be exclusive and she was more than happy to exploit that. So like after flirting with me and talking about being my girlfriend for a solid 3 months straight she is constantly talking to other guys, flirting with other guys in front of me, blowing me off to go and do God knows what with other dudes while she tweets and posts on snapchat about it. That all sucked but to make it worse she just started treating me like garbage by making disparaging comments in front other people about things like my height, my body, that I'm not aggressive enough. We started fighting a lot too and I would always end up apologizing no matter what it was about. It pretty much turned into a textbook emotionally abusive situation.

Thing was I was desperately trying to make things work way past the point where I should have cut things off. The things she did that I turned a strong blind eye towards included: stealing, saying "black girls are gross," giving me a really deep scar on my left bicep that still looks really gnarly, telling me I didn't really love her because I wouldn't feel her up in public. The breaking point for me was that she got asked by another guy to go to prom with her and she said yes. At that point I lost all justification in my mind to stay with her so I just told her I never want to see or hear from her ever again and I thankfully haven't. 

TL;DR I bought Wendy's and suffered from a year+ of PTSD for a girl who wasn't even that cute who was lowkey racist and abusive.

Last edited by TyAnna Jupiter on 6/24/2018, 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Goose

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/24/2018, 1:18 am

Grand Rampage 2017
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/24/2018, 1:21 am

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Grand Rampage 2017

Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/24/2018, 1:23 am

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Grand Rampage 2017
Is that a movie? Never heard of it. Was it that bad?

Back to top Go down
The Goose

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/24/2018, 2:04 am

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Grand Rampage 2017
It's kind of like deadpool 2, when the major character that was kind of a key character leading up to it dies in the first 5 mins of the film.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/24/2018, 2:10 am

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Grand Rampage 2017
It's kind of like deadpool 2, when the major character that was kind of a key character leading up to it dies in the first 5 mins of the film.

Doesn't ring a bell.

Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/24/2018, 2:10 am

On the real, though the biggest L I have ever taken absolutely destroyed me socially and, I guess in a strange way, is why I am in efedding right now. This will probably kill my super cool persona that I am sure I have on people, but I've had years to process and eventually move on from this.

As many are aware, I look at high school as the worst time of my life and after hearing this out, you'll probably understand why. I want to say I was a smart kid, in the highest classes all around and never failing at anything I was doing at the time, kept pretty good on top of everything. This did mean however my social skills weren't the best, I hardly ever spoke to people because I had a kind nature and saw good in people even if their intentions weren't. I loaned people money they'd never repay for food at the canteen (or what Americans would call the cafeteria or whatever), did all the work on assignments and female friends mostly kept me around to talk shit about people they don't like. At the time I was pretty gullible to all this and just rolled with the punches. I was also harassed a lot, though I have naturally broad shoulders and kept good care of myself healthwise, having the junior high school shot put record for 3 years so no one was willing to get into a fist-fight with me. Choked out some islander kid who kept thinking stealing my bag and hanging it off a tree was funny.

I am telling you all of this so you can better understand the aftermath.

I was unable to keep a serious girlfriend for very long during this time for one reason or another, didn't phase me too much as we always remained friends after the fact. That all changed when I started dating this one girl in particular. For the sake of the story and for what she'd be in the end, let's call her cunt. Me and Cunt dated for roughly a year, she thought I was funny and spontaneously asked me out without even knowing what my name was at the time. I was just recently broken up with so I said fuck it, let's try it. Now she lived roughly an hour away from the school so meeting outside of school was a problem but I always offered to make the trip, though she kept declining. Because we were only really together in school, there wasn't really anything we could do, especially with how strict the school was about public affection. It sucked but I kept persisting that we should meet out of school, though she kept giving me the same answer.

One day, a group of her friends approached me and told me that she had been cheating on me with some guy who, even to this day, I don't know the name of. Because this was high school and people did this all the time I didn't know if this was true or not. After a while she had become distant at school, not talking to me for days on end unless I pulled her aside. I questioned her about what people were saying to me and how distant she was being but she only hounded me and tried drawing sympathy from me. Naturally, my gullible self accepted it. But nothing changed and I spent days on end wondering what was happening and what was true or lies. My grades began to slip as I skipped classes and walked out of other classes because my head kept going into darker thoughts.

By this time, I was diagnosed with depression but never really felt depressed. I kept seeing good in everything. But when this was happening, it started spiralling downward.

After about a year of dating Cunt, my grades were down to a low and I was put down in classes, being told I was a smart kid with a lot of potential but couldn't keep my focus. Some new girl started talking to me, we won't give her a name just yet, but we started hitting things off. I never broke up with a girl before, so I had to resort to the chickenshit asking one of her friends to break up for me on my behalf so I could date this girl who was loving and sweet to me. This only sparked more problems when Cunt found out I was dating this new girl, and started harassing her and myself about it. One of my close female friends, we'll call her her real name Shannen because i'm not creative, never liked Cunt and always told me to break up with her even though I didn't. When she found out I did the first thing she did was hunt her down in the yard and actually broke her nose. I hate to say I felt joy in that occasion but I did. It was in the later weeks when I though out that Cunt had not only been cheating on me with the one guy, but several others and persisted that we not meet out of school because she knew she'd get away with it if I had no proof. She was slutting around in her town and didn't want to risk having someone see her with her supposed 'boyfriend'. This was when I truly appreciated her nose being broken, a real underdog story.

But that opened a completely new can of worms.

She filed for rape charges against me in the following weeks, saying a lot of things that I don't feel comfortable on a public forum, but I will assure you it was all bullshit. She then started blaming her broken nose on me and that I gave it to her for threatening to file the charges. And as high school gossip goes, the female is always innocent regardless of the male's story in these kinds of things. Even if it's not true, it's believed as fact. My group of friends was at a list of 4 at most, and I would get glares all around my year and the years directly below and above, basically anyone who would know me by name at this point. I still went to school every day because my grades were improving again and my new girlfriend was still there. Though I never felt safe in school anymore. Eventually, my new girlfriend, who we will now refer to as Cunt Jr, admitted that she had been cheating on me with someone else and no longer wanted to date me. That hit pretty hard but nothing I could do about it, just kept getting less and less social as I buried my face into a computer screen or a book. Every day I would get death threats from students and glares from everyone. This would continue for 3 years.

All my remaining friends would be in the year above me and eventually they would graduate, leaving me all alone in a school that hated me from one persons story. By this point, I never left my house except to go to school, to which my mother said was like flipping a switch. I'd leave for school and, no matter what happened that day, I would only come back describing my day as "it was school" before going to my room and only coming back out for dinner. I never talked to anyone and I just sat and played video games when I was home. Eventually, the charges were dropped due to insufficient evidence and that Cunt had given two different tellings of the events to the school and to the police meaning her own account was untrustworthy.

Eventually, I had the mental breakdown that was long overdue. I had gained weight after failing to find a reason to take care of myself and completely devoid of a social life, eventually one of the death threats I received broke me down and I refused to leave my room for an entire month. I never went back to school and the school understood, however, insisted that I should return to finish my education. Again, I refused but after a month, I took the big breath and just went to finish my classes. I graduated, my scores only just scraping by and a completely destroyed sense of self-esteem to this day, I have a massive distrust of people. To this day, I am cautious before dating women, and I would refuse relationships with people. Thankfully the woman I am with now makes me feel better about getting back into dating. My group of friends never recovered, hell, I am still sitting in my room writing promos as a pass time. I now no longer see the good in people, I now dislike people on a whim until they prove themselves to not be, which isn't fair but has become a regular mentality. But in retrospect, I have done more than these people who gave me that L could have ever done. I travelled across the world and had some pretty sweet jobs all things considered.

If there is a moral to this story, it's fuck cunts. Seriously. Yeet.

Back to top Go down
The Goose

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/24/2018, 2:13 am

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Grand Rampage 2017

Doesn't ring a bell.
There was also another guy that was quite active, but he also got overlooked by a piece of Hackensmidht.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/24/2018, 2:15 am

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Grand Rampage 2017

Doesn't ring a bell.
There was also another guy that was quite active, but he also got overlooked by a piece of Hackensmidht.

Sounds like a quality guy.

Back to top Go down
The Goose

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/24/2018, 2:18 am

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Grand Rampage 2017

Doesn't ring a bell.

Sounds like a quality guy.
He's aight. Stupid ass name though
Back to top Go down
Stark

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   6/24/2018, 2:33 am

Ez one: I got a reservation to get Yeezy 300 Pirate Blacks at retail (retail = $200, they re-sell for upwards of $1000). I was supposed to go at 8am. I woke up at 10am.

Bad one: I broke up with my thicc girlfriend in the 10th grade. I got into thicc girls in 12th grade. Do the math. She had an ass like Remy Lacroix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the hardest L you've ever taken?   

Back to top Go down

What's the hardest L you've ever taken?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Community :: OWA General Discussion-
Jump to: