Omega Wrestling Alliance

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeEventsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OWA's Biggest Box Office Draws
by André Virgo Yesterday at 11:50 pm

» "The Vanguard" Azumi Goto
by Azumi Goto Yesterday at 2:25 pm

» What song are you listening to right now?
by GC-SAMA Yesterday at 9:33 am

» GC's bored and is making trons
by DampshawIII Yesterday at 2:10 am

» Screenshot Thread
by Aria Jaxon 12/8/2018, 9:43 pm

» What songs would you like to see used for OWA PPVs?
by Aaron 12/8/2018, 12:44 pm

» Natalie Cage
by Natalie Cage 12/6/2018, 6:58 pm

Top posting users this week
André Virgo

GC-SAMA

Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Hardcore Havoc
June: Game Over
July: Boiling Point Ω
August: Burning Sky
September: Vindication
October: Civil War Ω
December: Revelations
January: Under Pressure Ω
March: Divine Retribution
April: Final Destination Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

Share | 

Everything that was going on with Nas and Olympus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CM Nas

PostSubject: Everything that was going on with Nas and Olympus   6/30/2018, 6:46 am

Okay so I'm just going to come out and say this here and now. It's about time I did some explaining to the masses, even though quite a few of you know a shortened version of all of this.

Last Friday I was released from the United States Navy due to some unpaid bills that, through a long chain of circumstances, were out of my control and there was nothing I could do about it. The Navy had been a huge part of my life since the Summer of 2015 when I first enlisted. It's the only stable career I ever had in my life, as I am just not a 9 to 5 type of guy. A standard job/career like most in society just isn't for me. 

As you can probably tell already, this happened on the exact same day Olympus was to debut. And for those of you who did not know, until yesterday I did not even have a stable working computer/laptop of my own to use at my own pace. I would have to go and use relatives whenever I found the time or it was available for use. Which of course is no position a show writer should ever be in. 

These two factors combined together to create a huge emotional dent in my head which caused me to want to think nothing about Olympus or much else of anything other than my immediate future. Luckily I was able to get this new laptop yesterday thanks to my mother aka my backbone, and now I have to tell you how this is going to work for the future. I have next week's Olympus card already drafted up (excluding the Goddess Division stuff), a show template made that will be used for every week following this one. I know what the Olympus matches for Boiling Point are already. But between focusing on heading into Boiling Point and finishing up Gareth VS Quinn for Budokai Tenkaichi today, I have no desire nor barely any time to give you guys even a summary of last week's Olympus. 

For all of you hoping to read the show I am terribly sorry, but I just don't have the energy nor the will to go through and summarize it at this point. I sincerely promise I shall plan for these types of events and scenarios in the future as I already have more stability in my life now than I did then. 

Now I just want to thank each and every single one of you for your time and patience with me, as well as all of your concerns for me over the last week. It truly means a ton to know so many of you care so much not just about the shows, but about my well being as a human being. May you all have a wonderful day and for those of you who will be attending, enjoy Budokai Tenkaichi, all those who wrote for it put in so much effort to make this something truly special.

Much Luv from CM Nas

PS: Oh and for those of you who ever have any general concerns about anything Olympus wise, from the shows themselves, to your place on the cards, to the future of your characters or any ideas you have. My PMs are always open on Both the forums and Discord. I encourage all of you to reach out to me and discuss whatever it is that is on your mind. My number one goal has always been to deliver a product I know is as high quality as it can be and that everyone will enjoy. If I cannot do that, it makes me very sad face :[

But ye, since overally I am new to all of this main writer shiz, please reach out to me and tell me everything you have on your minds, as you may give me new perspectives on things I would have never thought of myself. You could very well just be making the entire OWA Product better with a suggestion or concern you share, you never know. Anyways forreal now, I'm out for the time being.

Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Everything that was going on with Nas and Olympus   6/30/2018, 6:55 am

Much love to you CM GOAT. 

Back to top Go down
CASPIAN

PostSubject: Re: Everything that was going on with Nas and Olympus   6/30/2018, 6:57 am

I'm sorry to hear what happened to you, friend.  I hope things are improving on your side and no worries about Olympus.  There are some things that are not in our control, but I still have very high hopes for the next episode.  You are one of the best in this biz, so I'm only expecting greatness lol

1x Pokemon Champ (Beat Azumi)
Back to top Go down
Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Everything that was going on with Nas and Olympus   6/30/2018, 8:48 am

Life always comes first, and taking time for yourself is something that needs to happen in these circumstances.  Glad to hear a positive outlook coming from you, and I think everyone here can understand your abrupt need to take an aside.  Looking forward to seeing what you do with the other show, though; being a spectator in this game is sometimes just as fun as being involved!
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Everything that was going on with Nas and Olympus   6/30/2018, 9:01 am

Life always come first. Much love Nas san and I'm glad things are getting better.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Everything that was going on with Nas and Olympus   6/30/2018, 9:15 am

You know how it goes, brother. I hope everything is well and you're feeling much better. 

As I said before and so many probably will think/say, if you can't throw your heart and soul into something it won't turn out right, I'd rather just deal with "the lost Olympus episode" then deal with you being broken up about having to write a show AND all the other shit going on around you. Shout out to your moms too, she's awesome. 

Bless up my boy, much love to everything you do.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Everything that was going on with Nas and Olympus   6/30/2018, 1:19 pm

Life can be messy but all i can really say is just breathe and take your time with everything, my love. We are all here for you in support and help whenever you need it. Might be hard right now but just give it time. I love you. This community loves and respect you for all that you have done for them. Just keep you head up and keep pushing forward, handsome, alright? Everything will work out in the end XO

"No. Mischief is a small thing, a toy I've well used and discarded. This isn't mischief. This is mayhem. Just watch." 
-- Loki
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Everything that was going on with Nas and Olympus   6/30/2018, 1:27 pm

God Bless You, Nassy Baby. 

I know how much the Navy meant to you, and this sucks. It’s not at all fair. 

But you are a smart, funny, hyper talented dude. This door closed? Well three more just opened. This is not the end for you in the slightest bit, and Bless Mama Nassy for being there for her little boy and Helping you. With a good support system like your mom and Tarah and the rest of this community, you can get through this and come out the other side 1000x better. 

Love you Nas. You’re a Top Tier Human.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Everything that was going on with Nas and Olympus   6/30/2018, 3:12 pm

I def already told you this more than once but...I feel incredibly bad about what happened. It wasn't fair at all and if there was anything I could do to change things, I would. You're stronger than most and handling this with more optimism than I'd expect of anyone else. You know I got your back no matter what and I know that no matter how bleak things might seem now, everything is eventually gonna be fine. Chin up, honey. You got this. ❤️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything that was going on with Nas and Olympus   

Back to top Go down

Everything that was going on with Nas and Olympus
Page 1 of 1