Omega Wrestling Alliance

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  EventsEvents  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» State a fact about your character!
Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades Today at 3:11 am

» The Compliment Game
Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? I_icon_minitimeby Jessica Rose Yesterday at 10:24 am

» OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2
Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? I_icon_minitimeby Derelict Yesterday at 10:14 am

» Persephone Bane
Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? I_icon_minitimeby Persephone Bane 5/24/2019, 6:59 pm

» OWA Promos!
Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades 5/24/2019, 5:53 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? I_icon_minitimeby kennydrake 5/24/2019, 3:12 pm

» The Boston Bruiser vs Derelict
Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? I_icon_minitimeby jbrodeur02886 5/23/2019, 6:42 pm

Top posting users this week
kennydrake
Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? I_vote_lcapWhose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? I_voting_barWhose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? I_vote_rcap 
Derelict
Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? I_vote_lcapWhose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? I_voting_barWhose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? I_vote_rcap 
Gareth Cason
ScottyAdams
The Udy
jbrodeur02886
Molly Bolt
Keelan Callihan
ᴢᴋʏ
Shin-SEKAI
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω
July: Boiling Point Ω
October: Civil War Ω
January: Clash of the Titans Ω
April: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

EWC

Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? Empty
PostSubject: Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches?   Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? I_icon_minitime7/18/2018, 3:07 pm

Pretty self-explanatory really, when Lance Hart or Morgan Shaw speak, whose voice do you hear?

For me it's Lance as Mauro and Morgan as Don Callis.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches?   Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? I_icon_minitime7/18/2018, 5:38 pm

It depends on the flow of the match; some times I hear Mauro and Callis (hit the nail on the head with that one) and sometimes I hear Schiavone and Mongo. 

But you’re right: Mauro and Callis, really. Perfect face voice and the perfect heel voice.

EDIT: Although, if it’s a pretty fast paced match, I hear Kevin Kelly in place of Mauro.
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches?   Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? I_icon_minitime7/19/2018, 12:50 am

Styles and Callis as Cyrus, actually.  I watched a lot of ECW growing up once it got on TV...never missed a show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches?   Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whose voice do you hear in your head when you read matches?
Page 1 of 1