Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
OWA Road Buddies I_vote_lcapOWA Road Buddies I_voting_barOWA Road Buddies I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
OWA Road Buddies I_vote_lcapOWA Road Buddies I_voting_barOWA Road Buddies I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OWA Road Buddies

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime7/23/2018, 1:51 am

A concept from a former fed I thought was cool; who is travelling the roads with you? Who is singing Backstreet Boys in the backseat of a state-to-state drive? Who is sleeping in the passenger seat that you're drawing a moustache on? Who are your travel mates?

Max of 4 people in one car + yourself. Let's hear it!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
OWA Road Buddies Xz6Lnz4
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime7/23/2018, 1:57 am

Me, Niki, Nate, and Natalie. Damn yeah.

Behind the Scenes? Making towns, and getting down? Gettin fat off the marks from here to Charlotte?

Cage, Oasis, and Gareth. #GoodBrothers

Last edited by kennydrake on 7/23/2018, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CM Nas

CM Nas

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime7/23/2018, 2:05 am

Nas rides with different people on the roster, as the leader of the roster to pick the brains of all of its members. But if I had to name people he'd want to ride with more than anyone else it'd be Miltiades, Senn, and Rami now that he's been reintroduced as an NPC.

As for David, ofc he riding with the rest of The Unchained.

OWA Road Buddies CMNAS2
Back to top Go down
Bishop

Bishop

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime7/23/2018, 2:23 am

:sas: 

I see you making this thread as a one up. 

It's gotta be, the dream team; Me, Oasis, Carlos. 

Out of character, add Nico and Nate to that party.
Back to top Go down
Shin-SEKAI

Shin-SEKAI

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime7/23/2018, 3:55 am

Oh, that's easy. 

Cam... wait... give me a moment.... Carlos?..... No..... Nobi?.... No he's too nice..... Azumi?.... oh my god, The Goose has no friends here. And it would be too embarrassing to hang out with Savannah because she is friends with Revy..... come up with a great lie, damn it.

*clears throat* the camera guy, the catering guy, and the lady that does my make up?... What? What's their names? What is that suppose to mean? You think I don't know? Do you all really think I'm that horrible a person? I am offended. I can't even...right now. *walks away*
Back to top Go down
Dennis

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime7/23/2018, 10:32 am

You'd assume traveling wouldn't be much of a thing in OWA with central locations for weekly television, so I would assume Monolith travels alone most of the time.  But being a man of the public, I'd guess a lot of travel takes place via Greyhound or (if he can find it) passenger train.
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime7/23/2018, 8:45 pm

The Goose wrote:
Oh, that's easy. 

Cam... wait... give me a moment.... Carlos?..... No..... Nobi?.... No he's too nice..... Azumi?.... oh my god, The Goose has no friends here. And it would be too embarrassing to hang out with Savannah because she is friends with Revy..... come up with a great lie, damn it.

*clears throat* the camera guy, the catering guy, and the lady that does my make up?... What? What's their names? What is that suppose to mean? You think I don't know? Do you all really think I'm that horrible a person? I am offended. I can't even...right now. *walks away*

I'm not really that nice :/

Anyway um....being in Olympus it would be CM Nas, Stark, Tarah Nova, and Jacob Senn but it's more of once in a while thing for Nobi. He prefers to travel alone xD
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime7/24/2018, 11:09 am

Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime7/24/2018, 11:21 am

In character it'd obviously be Wolvesden wreaking havoc at the local Wendy's.

Out of character, I have to agree with me, Kenny, Gareth and Oasis in the weirdest group ever.

Then you've got Koji, Hunter and Pak just rolling down the road, listening to K-Pop and telling stories about all the promoters they annoyed by going off-script.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova

Tarah Nova

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime7/24/2018, 2:28 pm

For Tarah...The funny thing is I was going to say Nas, Gareth and Bull WAY before the Cruise Control ep was written by RevyDear lmaoo...

Outta Character, probably still them (But If i was on Kingdom tho: Finn and Keelan AKA AUSSIE HOUR)

As for Mia Marie Vega, Only Sweet Roxy. We have to much bags and shit for other people.

OWA Road Buddies YtzAPlY
OWA Road Buddies OTKhuNk
"You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry...hell you're all gonna be doing that!""
-- Negan
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Maggall

Maggall

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime2/24/2019, 5:03 pm

OOC I'd probably hang out with KD/Devoine, or HBG/Roxy and RoV/Layne as long as they kept it PG.

IC Maggall probably dislikes everyone now that PT is disbanded, and it's annoying for him that he's considered an "Alpha" now.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime2/24/2019, 6:10 pm

Maverick and Serenity know each other so they probably hang out a lot. I can see him traveling with Layne Kurobane or the Wild Boys.
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime2/24/2019, 11:42 pm

I think Hans Olsen and Donny Dragon could be road buddies with the way they have interacted lol.
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime2/26/2019, 12:38 pm

@ᴢᴋʏ wrote:
Still relatable.
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime7/28/2019, 6:09 pm

So...I'm taking this as like it's if our characters were real...but out of character.  Like, for example, Natalie and Nate Cage are two separate people, as opposed to just being Tom, but they're out of character while they're driving.

That said, I would assume the people riding with Jeff X would have to be on Kingdom.

And I could totally see Kenny Drake, Nate Cage, and Jeff X being road buddies.  Kenny's super high, Jeff's real drunk, and Nate's driving and getting real sick of our shit.

OWA Road Buddies Jeffxb10
Back to top Go down
Derelict

Derelict

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime7/28/2019, 9:00 pm

Derelict secretly slips under the ring during the show and then changes into a staff uniform. After the show's over, he pretends to help take down the ring, only to move maybe one 2x4 in before camping out in the back of the ring truck in a tent made of ring aprons and a sleeping bag made out of canvas. He'd use the turnbuckle pads as pillows, but it's too cliche.

In reality he awkwardly gets into another wrestler or staffer's car without permission and imposes on them by vehemently thanking them for the ride and telling them how much it means to him before they can conjure the courage or heart to throw him out.

I'm not sure which is worse or less like a panhandling hobo, but yeah...
Back to top Go down
Miltiades & Zaxaria

Miltiades & Zaxaria

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime7/29/2019, 2:39 am

It'd be Miltiades with Aren driving, because Mil, Sabertooth, and Kyle are too busy hotboxing in the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime8/27/2019, 9:30 am

Whoever is willing to sing corny ass music in the backseat to prevent me getting bored, falling asleep and the wheel and killing us all.

OWA Road Buddies Xz6Lnz4
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime8/27/2019, 5:27 pm

Kenny rides with NewWolvesden

So nobody and it’s just Kenny talking to himself
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime8/27/2019, 7:04 pm

@kennydrake wrote:

GUESS I'LL JUST RIDE BY MYSELF THEN!!

OWA Road Buddies Jeffxb10
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime8/27/2019, 7:13 pm

@Hans Olsen wrote:
I think Hans Olsen and Donny Dragon could be road buddies with the way they have interacted lol.

Not just Donny, but Nate Cage and James Anderson as well. Ground Zero xD
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devione

Allesandro Devione

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime8/28/2019, 12:18 am

If anyone is allowed in Allesandros private limousine or jet it would be Maggall. Jonetta Stone would be invited, because a student of Jaywalker is a friend of the Devione family since Jay and KD go way back. The rest can walk for all Mr Devione cares.
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime8/28/2019, 3:42 am

@ᴢᴋʏ wrote:
@ᴢᴋʏ wrote:
Still relatable.
Yep. It still is.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime8/28/2019, 4:10 am

@Jeff X wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:

OH SHIT YOU’RE REAL?!?
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime8/29/2019, 9:01 am

@kennydrake wrote:
@Jeff X wrote:
@kennydrake wrote:

OH SHIT YOU’RE REAL?!?

Jeff X is a drunken figment of Kenny's imagination confirmed.

OWA Road Buddies Xz6Lnz4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OWA Road Buddies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next