Omega Wrestling Alliance

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  EventsEvents  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» State a fact about your character!
OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades Today at 0:11

» The Compliment Game
OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeby Jessica Rose Yesterday at 7:24

» OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2
OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeby Derelict Yesterday at 7:14

» Persephone Bane
OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeby Persephone Bane Fri 24 May 2019 - 15:59

» OWA Promos!
OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades Fri 24 May 2019 - 14:53

» OWA Social Feed
OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeby kennydrake Fri 24 May 2019 - 12:12

» The Boston Bruiser vs Derelict
OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeby jbrodeur02886 Thu 23 May 2019 - 15:42

Top posting users this week
kennydrake
OWA Road Buddies I_vote_lcapOWA Road Buddies I_voting_barOWA Road Buddies I_vote_rcap 
Derelict
OWA Road Buddies I_vote_lcapOWA Road Buddies I_voting_barOWA Road Buddies I_vote_rcap 
Gareth Cason
ScottyAdams
The Udy
jbrodeur02886
Molly Bolt
Keelan Callihan
ᴢᴋʏ
Shin-SEKAI
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω
July: Boiling Point Ω
October: Civil War Ω
January: Clash of the Titans Ω
April: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

EWC

OWA Road Buddies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2018 - 22:51

A concept from a former fed I thought was cool; who is travelling the roads with you? Who is singing Backstreet Boys in the backseat of a state-to-state drive? Who is sleeping in the passenger seat that you're drawing a moustache on? Who are your travel mates?

Max of 4 people in one car + yourself. Let's hear it!
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2018 - 22:57

Me, Niki, Nate, and Natalie. Damn yeah.

Behind the Scenes? Making towns, and getting down? Gettin fat off the marks from here to Charlotte?

Cage, Oasis, and Gareth. #GoodBrothers

Last edited by kennydrake on Mon 23 Jul 2018 - 8:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CM Nas

CM Nas

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2018 - 23:05

Nas rides with different people on the roster, as the leader of the roster to pick the brains of all of its members. But if I had to name people he'd want to ride with more than anyone else it'd be Miltiades, Senn, and Rami now that he's been reintroduced as an NPC.

As for David, ofc he riding with the rest of The Unchained.

OWA Road Buddies CMNAS2
Back to top Go down
Bishop

Bishop

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2018 - 23:23

:sas: 

I see you making this thread as a one up. 

It's gotta be, the dream team; Me, Oasis, Carlos. 

Out of character, add Nico and Nate to that party.
Back to top Go down
Shin-SEKAI

Shin-SEKAI

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2018 - 0:55

Oh, that's easy. 

Cam... wait... give me a moment.... Carlos?..... No..... Nobi?.... No he's too nice..... Azumi?.... oh my god, The Goose has no friends here. And it would be too embarrassing to hang out with Savannah because she is friends with Revy..... come up with a great lie, damn it.

*clears throat* the camera guy, the catering guy, and the lady that does my make up?... What? What's their names? What is that suppose to mean? You think I don't know? Do you all really think I'm that horrible a person? I am offended. I can't even...right now. *walks away*
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Dennis

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2018 - 7:32

You'd assume traveling wouldn't be much of a thing in OWA with central locations for weekly television, so I would assume Monolith travels alone most of the time.  But being a man of the public, I'd guess a lot of travel takes place via Greyhound or (if he can find it) passenger train.
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2018 - 17:45

The Goose wrote:
Oh, that's easy. 

Cam... wait... give me a moment.... Carlos?..... No..... Nobi?.... No he's too nice..... Azumi?.... oh my god, The Goose has no friends here. And it would be too embarrassing to hang out with Savannah because she is friends with Revy..... come up with a great lie, damn it.

*clears throat* the camera guy, the catering guy, and the lady that does my make up?... What? What's their names? What is that suppose to mean? You think I don't know? Do you all really think I'm that horrible a person? I am offended. I can't even...right now. *walks away*

I'm not really that nice :/

Anyway um....being in Olympus it would be CM Nas, Stark, Tarah Nova, and Jacob Senn but it's more of once in a while thing for Nobi. He prefers to travel alone xD
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2018 - 8:09

Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2018 - 8:21

In character it'd obviously be Wolvesden wreaking havoc at the local Wendy's.

Out of character, I have to agree with me, Kenny, Gareth and Oasis in the weirdest group ever.

Then you've got Koji, Hunter and Pak just rolling down the road, listening to K-Pop and telling stories about all the promoters they annoyed by going off-script.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova

Tarah Nova

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2018 - 11:28

For Tarah...The funny thing is I was going to say Nas, Gareth and Bull WAY before the Cruise Control ep was written by RevyDear lmaoo...

Outta Character, probably still them (But If i was on Kingdom tho: Finn and Keelan AKA AUSSIE HOUR)

As for Mia Marie Vega, Only Sweet Roxy. We have to much bags and shit for other people.

OWA Road Buddies WFGyrry
"You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry...hell you're all gonna be doing that!""
-- Negan
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Maggall

Maggall

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2019 - 14:03

OOC I'd probably hang out with KD/Devoine, or HBG/Roxy and RoV/Layne as long as they kept it PG.

IC Maggall probably dislikes everyone now that PT is disbanded, and it's annoying for him that he's considered an "Alpha" now.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2019 - 15:10

Maverick and Serenity know each other so they probably hang out a lot. I can see him traveling with Layne Kurobane or the Wild Boys.
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2019 - 20:42

I think Hans Olsen and Donny Dragon could be road buddies with the way they have interacted lol.
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2019 - 9:38

ᴢᴋʏ wrote:
Still relatable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OWA Road Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWA Road Buddies   OWA Road Buddies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OWA Road Buddies
Page 1 of 1