Omega Wrestling Alliance

Signup to our Efed - Omega Wrestling Alliance - today!

HomeEventsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Time Favorite Wrestling Feuds?
by kennydrake Today at 10:19 pm

» The Compliment Game
by Aria Jaxon Today at 9:15 pm

» OWA Social Feed
by Wolvesden \+/ Today at 8:39 pm

» ATKOBSA - Ask The King Of Bullcock Style Anything
by Bull Connors Today at 12:42 pm

» All Time favorite Wrestling Match(es)
by The Cleanser Today at 10:36 am

» Will Neilson
by Weily Today at 3:42 am

» OWA Promos!
by The Goose Today at 1:21 am

Top posting users this week
kennydrake

ScottyAdams

The Cleanser

Wolvesden +/

Nobi

TBroomey

Finnegan Wakefield

Tarah Nova

Judas

Bishop

Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Hardcore Havoc
June: Game Over
July: Boiling Point Ω
August: Burning Sky
September: Vindication
October: Civil War Ω
December: Revelations
January: Under Pressure Ω
March: Divine Retribution
April: Final Destination Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

Share | 

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW OWA SPARTANS CHAMPION.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bishop

PostSubject: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW OWA SPARTANS CHAMPION.....   7/30/2018, 7:23 pm

MONOLITH (AKA Den). 

To the man who managed to beat the immortal Scotty Adams and Caspian on the same night. props. May you have a long reign.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW OWA SPARTANS CHAMPION.....   7/30/2018, 7:29 pm

So fuckin well deserved. So many amazing promos. Amazing match worthy of a truly monumental title change. 

Perfect. Amazing. Perfect.

Great job, Den. Amazing.
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW OWA SPARTANS CHAMPION.....   7/30/2018, 7:29 pm

Well deserved man. Seriously, your work was amazing this week.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW OWA SPARTANS CHAMPION.....   7/30/2018, 7:42 pm

Awesome work this week, a well deserved victory. Do us proud!

Scotty had a great run, nothing to be ashamed of, only better things will come.

Other Nate was okay I guess.

Back to top Go down
The Almighty Empress

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW OWA SPARTANS CHAMPION.....   7/30/2018, 7:51 pm

Congrats to the new champ!!
Back to top Go down
Monolith

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW OWA SPARTANS CHAMPION.....   7/30/2018, 7:56 pm

Thank you thank you THANK YOU to everyone for the outpouring of support.  To be honest I was under the weather today and sorta ended up passing out from cold medicine so I missed the entirety of the match...D:...but I've went back and tried to piece it together from the chat and will be reading Day 2 in its entirety to get a better grasp on it later haha.

To Scotty and Nate, great showing this week.  I knew after the match at Budokai we were gonna light it up in this one, and we did.  Great story building, great character work, and I'm looking forward to seeing where both go in the future.  I truly love both the Adams and Caspian characters.

To the writers: yo...great job from what I can see, and I can't wait to read the connected product.

To anyone I get put in a program with from here on in...good luck, I'm not gonna be slowing down by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW OWA SPARTANS CHAMPION.....   7/30/2018, 8:01 pm

HUGE congratulations to you! Well deserved!!

Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW OWA SPARTANS CHAMPION.....   7/30/2018, 9:03 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW OWA SPARTANS CHAMPION.....   7/30/2018, 9:42 pm

Congrats, Den! This is very much a deserved win. You've been nothing short of a beast on the promo page since you came through and you're the future of this place. Dealing with Scotty is a tall task and he had a hell of a reign, and I know we all know the title will still be in good hands with you.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW OWA SPARTANS CHAMPION.....   7/31/2018, 2:23 am

Biiiiig mood. Congrats on the win, my dude! You've been killing it since day one and you are a true beast. Hold that title proudly!
Back to top Go down
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW OWA SPARTANS CHAMPION.....   7/31/2018, 3:08 am

Congratulations (H).
Back to top Go down
CM Nas

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW OWA SPARTANS CHAMPION.....   7/31/2018, 5:40 am

Congrats Monolith! When I say this could not have come to a harder working guy, I TRULY mean it! From your promo work, to your willingness to step up and assist us writers whenever we need it , to your pleasant attitude in chat makes you very easy to gravitate towards as just a fun guy to be around and an easy person to get behind! You've got something very unique going here with Monolith and it is definitely far from reaching it's apex, so don't slow down now. The easy part is winning the belt, holding onto it is a whole different story, trust me!

Back to top Go down
TBroomey

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW OWA SPARTANS CHAMPION.....   7/31/2018, 9:31 am

I knew that bringing you in was a good idea. Monolith is one of my absolute favourite characters to write for and when I was told that I could put the belt on you, it was amazing news. You've earned every bit of this and to see you end a reign that many thought would go on forever makes me proud to see what you've done for this division.

The Spartan's Title is a belt that I place a lot of value in, from being in the first ever match to decide the inaugural champ to writing multiple matches with it on the line, to see what Scotty has done with it has been amazing. Now, it is up to you to write the next chapter in where this belt goes, and I know that you're gonna prove me right in all of the praise I've heaped upon you.

You earned it, Dennis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW OWA SPARTANS CHAMPION.....   

Back to top Go down

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW OWA SPARTANS CHAMPION.....
Page 1 of 1