Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeby Poet March 24th 2024, 9:19 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

» OWA Promos
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeby "Killer Bee" March 23rd 2024, 12:00 am

» Angelina Magnum
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 20th 2024, 7:53 am

» Introducing 'Poet'
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 10th 2024, 12:39 am

» "The Authentic" Raivo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeby Raivo February 27th 2024, 2:01 am

» 'The Maverick' Jason Long.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels February 18th 2024, 5:55 pm

» Tyler "Ty" Kulina
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeby JosieGreyEsq February 3rd 2024, 9:52 pm

» Jupiter King
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeby Big_Baker_Brand January 30th 2024, 11:14 am

» OWA Divine Retribution Card Information + Predictions
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone January 27th 2024, 4:41 pm

» JOSIE GREY APPRECIATION THREAD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeby Revy January 24th 2024, 12:20 am

» Colton Saint
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint January 22nd 2024, 10:43 pm

» "Unkillable" Liz Karlson
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD January 16th 2024, 7:47 am

» The Hex Girls
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeby The Banshee January 14th 2024, 3:44 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!

Go down 
+12
Jessie B.
Bull Connors
Zumi
VaeVictisBD
Michael Bishop
Aria Jaxon
Keelan Callihan
CASPIAN
kennydrake
Kaleisha Williams
Aphrodite Marie.
Tarah Moore
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarah Moore
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Tarah Moore

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 12:00 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  QZ24mLB
FINALLY! THE NAS' BIRTHDAY HAS COME BACK! TO! THE! B-DAY THREADS!!!
lmao, anyway! Happy Birthday to not only my best friend/partner in crime but to the love of my life as well. Either its in character or out, you are truly the best person alive to me and many others here too. (Yeah, its not just a silly nickname. lol) Nas, you are such an amazing, funny, charming human being and in my eyes, no one else in this world deserves to have the most wonderful 22nd birthday than you, my love. You do so much for so many people, it's only fair that you to take a break and relax on this special day! So please, go have an spectacular birthday today by playing video games and chilling with the family.
I love you and once again, happy birthday, handsome xo :] ♥️
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
Aphrodite Marie.

Aphrodite Marie.

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 12:06 am

Happy birthday! Thank you for being one of the first people to welcome me to my life of e-fedding and for being my friend. Much love for everything you do <3
Back to top Go down
Kaleisha Williams

Kaleisha Williams

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 12:06 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  Happy-birthday-gif-reddit
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 12:07 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASSY BABY!! You are a true brother and a Got damned icon in fedding. Outside of it, you are one of the most sincere and passionate people on and offline. You deserve every happiness in the world!

I ALSO love you, but not in the same way Tarah does! 

...or DO I?

Last edited by kennydrake on August 6th 2018, 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More Affirmations!)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 12:14 am

Happy birthday mate. Definitely one of the most talented dudes in efedding. Despite the fact that we get on each other's nerves at times, you're still one of my closest friends here. Celebrate your day well lad.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 12:47 am

This is it, honey. It's over. Done. Finished. The 21 jokes are retired. This might very well leave you devastated, but according to Oasis...22 Savage is a real person. Do with that what you will.

Buuuuut, on a more important note -- happy birthday to somebody who, over the last couple years, has become an integral part of my life both inside and outside of feds. Days like this I think about that one convo on Skype waaaaaay back when, that call where we stayed up forever hashing out shit about our lives. I think that was when it set in for me that we were gonna be close. And sure enough, that's been the case. All the shit that popped off months back really made me re-evaluate who actually mattered, and that's always, always gonna include you. For all the great days you've helped me have, it feels like a halfway decent tradeoff if you have an amazing birthday. I'd want nothing less for someone as incredible as you.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  3219267728

Last edited by Aria Jaxon on August 6th 2018, 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 12:58 am

Well we first met when you laughed at my shitty jokes. 

Then you laugh at my racist jokes. 

Then you laughed at my memes. 

Then you pulled me to an efed away from CM Hitler, and it's been a fun ride. 

Honest mate it's only been a bit, but no matter the shit that got thrown are you, you've stayed legit. One of the few people who can balance equally between being a stand up, serious motha fucker- and a fucking goof who throws kitchen sinks at people. Life's too damn short to be planning twenty years a down the road, or to be thinking we're all beat up and broken down. Stay positive, Stay Happy, keep on keepin' on, and never let one bump, big or small, some salty mothafucker on an HTML forum, or a crackhead slow you down. 

tl;dr - Happy Birthday my man, let only good shit come your way, not just on today. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  Gsp-salutes
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 1:14 am

It's not my birthday. Thank you, though.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 1:35 am

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Shut up Man Thot
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 1:35 am

Happy Birthday, Nas! Thank you for being an amazing friend and person in general.

Enjoy this day, it's all about you!
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 1:50 am

The Almighty Empress wrote:
Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Shut up Man Thot
That's no way to talk to the birthday boy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 1:58 am

Happy birthday to someone who's been my best friend for 6 years and happens to be one of the best writers that I know, within e-feds and out. We've been through so much shit together and I'm hoping that we'll be through a bunch more in the immediate future, my man. Enjoy your special day!
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 2:16 am

Happy Birthday Nas, have a good one (H).
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 10:36 am

YO, happy birthday my man. It's been a long 6 years of friendship and I hope for another long 6 years. You're an amazing guy with a big creative mind and intelligent as fuck. Without you, Gareth Cason would not exist, and I may not either. 

Happy birthday, Escobar.
Back to top Go down
Monolith

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 12:35 pm

Happy birthday man!  Hope it's a good one!
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2018, 9:30 pm

Happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2018, 1:58 pm

Apologies for the lateness but I'm just a terrible person.

Happy belated birthday, Nas, hope you had a fucking ace day and didn't murder any homeless people (it happens). Welcome to the 22 club, only the cool kids are in.

You're a badass head writer and you're always open to people's ideas, which allows us to forgive the fact that you're gonna take that world title to your grave Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CHAMPION ALIVE!!!
Page 1 of 1