Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
Anime, Gaming & Sports sections have been added to Gen-Talk!
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
Favorite Match You've Had and Why? I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth Today at 3:08 am

» Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.
Favorite Match You've Had and Why? I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 3:07 am

» If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?
Favorite Match You've Had and Why? I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ Today at 2:01 am

» Omega Network Exclusive: 24/7 Title Watch [Last Updated 6-25-19]
Favorite Match You've Had and Why? I_icon_minitimeby Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» Create ur OWA's Team for Civil War's War Games Match
Favorite Match You've Had and Why? I_icon_minitimeby Stefani Novak Yesterday at 2:37 pm

» Create ur own OWA's Champions Squad
Favorite Match You've Had and Why? I_icon_minitimeby Stefani Novak Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» AMA-Dominion edition
Favorite Match You've Had and Why? I_icon_minitimeby MavericksINC Yesterday at 11:18 am

» OWT Contract for Wil Pierce
Favorite Match You've Had and Why? I_icon_minitimeby MavericksINC Yesterday at 11:09 am

» Ask your new god anything.
Favorite Match You've Had and Why? I_icon_minitimeby G O D Yesterday at 7:59 am

» OWA Promos!
Favorite Match You've Had and Why? I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Yesterday at 7:37 am

Top posting users this week
Christopher Sabertooth
Favorite Match You've Had and Why? I_vote_lcapFavorite Match You've Had and Why? I_voting_barFavorite Match You've Had and Why? I_vote_rcap 
defaultKyle
Favorite Match You've Had and Why? I_vote_lcapFavorite Match You've Had and Why? I_voting_barFavorite Match You've Had and Why? I_vote_rcap 
Harman Ardelean
Shin-SEKAI
G O D
Miltiades & Zaxaria
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
DampshawIIIఒ
Stefani Novak
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Favorite Match You've Had and Why?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

Favorite Match You've Had and Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Match You've Had and Why?   Favorite Match You've Had and Why? I_icon_minitime8/23/2018, 4:34 pm

The match where me and Kenny won the tag titles. We barely did anything and just preyed on weakened opponents, but the shock when it set in that we'd won the gold was an incredible moment and a major highlight for both of us.

Also loved our last defence at Boiling Point against Oasis and Carlos just because of how batshit insane it got towards the end.
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Match You've Had and Why?   Favorite Match You've Had and Why? I_icon_minitime8/23/2018, 5:27 pm

Oh god, now you gotta make me think:

1) Elimination Chamber match in NWA back in 2012 - 6 of the fed's biggest names at the time, all competing for the world championship. Managed to win it and *finally* hold the big title there; also the true rise of Adams as a character.

2) v Lucas Williams in RSW. We had both been the heart-and-soul of a past fed we were in (Him as one of the originals, myself as the *OOC and IC* co-founder of said fed) as well as being hall of Famers in that fed, yet had never faced off one on one til this match. Was also seen as one of the reasons (IC) that Adams came out of 'retirement'.  Also upped the stakes in this match by having Scotty reveal a custom made design of the old fed's world title belt and offer it to Lucas, should he win the match. Ended up winning that; showing once and for all just who defined that fed's history.

3) The Spartan's title Ultimate X match here. This match is the one that in all honestly, 'validated' myself in my own eyes, in regards to returning to eFedding and the game having not 'passed me by'. Showed me that I *could* still write at a championship level, even after hiatuses and my own lack of self-confidence in my own writing. Especially with the amount of talent that had written in the match as well.  It was a lot of fun to write for and was fitting in terms of the character and his development.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Match You've Had and Why?   Favorite Match You've Had and Why? I_icon_minitime8/24/2018, 1:12 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Match You've Had and Why?   Favorite Match You've Had and Why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Match You've Had and Why?
Page 1 of 1