Omega Wrestling Alliance

Signup to our Efed - Omega Wrestling Alliance - today!

HomeEventsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» AMA - Zak Zero
by The Goose Today at 12:55 am

» #FreeOasis
by Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» G1 Climax 2018 predictions
by The Almighty Empress Yesterday at 9:10 pm

» "Uncrowned Hero" Zak Zero
by TBroomey Yesterday at 8:41 pm

» My name is Judas. Ask me anything.
by Judas Yesterday at 1:14 am

» OWA Promos!
by ScottyAdams Yesterday at 12:00 am

» Were there any other PB choices for your current character?
by Judas 7/14/2018, 11:38 pm

Top posting users this week
The Goose

Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Hardcore Havoc
June: Game Over
July: Boiling Point Ω
August: Burning Sky
September: Vindication
October: Civil War Ω
December: Revelations
January: Under Pressure Ω
March: Danger Close
April: Final Destination Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

Share | 

OWA Social Feed

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
OWA
Admin

PostOWA Social Feed

Welcome to OWA!  This is our social media outlet where you can make in-character reactions to OWA moments.
Back to top Go down
http://owaonline.forumotion.com

Similar topics

-
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» KMC CYCLING CLUB MEETING/SOCIAL!!
» Footballers & social networks
» Hollingsworth considers social media ban for Aussie athletes
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

OWA Social Feed :: Comments

Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/14/2018, 3:12 am by kennydrake
Bishop wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Bishop wrote:
@TheReaper
@kenny_drake

You look horrible.
@TheReaper

Well that's rude. Never insulted you for your looks, 

How dare you Kenneth!!
@kenny_drake

I shockingly miss you.

Disgusting feeling.
Post on 7/14/2018, 2:39 am by Bishop
kennydrake wrote:
Bishop wrote:
@TheReaper
@kenny_drake

You look horrible.
@TheReaper

Well that's rude. Never insulted you for your looks, 

How dare you Kenneth!!
Post on 7/13/2018, 11:44 pm by kennydrake
Bishop wrote:
@TheReaper

@kenny_drake

You look horrible.
Post on 7/13/2018, 11:01 pm by Bishop
@TheReaper

Post on 7/12/2018, 10:26 pm by ScottyAdams
TBroomey wrote:
Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
Gareth Cason wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

Watch this week, *very* closely; learn just *what* you are supposed to do to people who wish to stake their claim for what you hold. Maybe then, you will realise just *why* I am the domineering; dominant champion of OWA and the *true* number  one champion of the Kingdom brand. Because you've allowed yourself to rest on your laurels; allowed the fact you're world champion to be a settling point - hence why you failed against Isaac. This week, Kai's story ends before it even got the chance to begin. All at my hands

@LegitDangerous 

Take a lesson from the real most dominating champion in OWA and keep your eyes on the prize, the man in front of you is much more important as of now than Wakefield. 

Or you can get your head knocked off by an opponent you decided to not focus on, no skin off my sack. 

#MostDominating #HereItIs

@CATCHWakefield
How about instead of criticizing my worth as a champion behind A) the screen of a phone and B) the safety of another brand, how about you get in the ring with me and show me that I am not worth the gold I hold? If that's an unreasonable task, feel free to hand your respective general managers your titles and save the company some face by not having them falsely calling you both champions.
@ScottyAdams

Oh, should the time come when Vernon decides it is fit for you to be fed to the flames, I shall be happy to enact your terminus. Don't you worry about that - after all, I am not one to make statements without intending on cashing them in. Just know, when I do - you were foretold of what shall come forth.

@CATCHWakefield
Well, until it's time to test your little hypothetisis, you better focus on defending on your belt before you tilt your head up to mine.
@UncagedWrestling

When did the Commonwealth become such pussies? Fight with your fists, not your social media accounts.

Am I the only champion in this company with any fucking balls left?
@ScottyAdams

I'm just forewarning of what shall arise, should the day ever come - if you wish for your terminus to come forth, you know *exactly* where to find me. I'll be happy to enact the demise.
Post on 7/12/2018, 2:41 pm by kennydrake
TBroomey wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
Gareth Cason wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

Watch this week, *very* closely; learn just *what* you are supposed to do to people who wish to stake their claim for what you hold. Maybe then, you will realise just *why* I am the domineering; dominant champion of OWA and the *true* number  one champion of the Kingdom brand. Because you've allowed yourself to rest on your laurels; allowed the fact you're world champion to be a settling point - hence why you failed against Isaac. This week, Kai's story ends before it even got the chance to begin. All at my hands

@LegitDangerous 

Take a lesson from the real most dominating champion in OWA and keep your eyes on the prize, the man in front of you is much more important as of now than Wakefield. 

Or you can get your head knocked off by an opponent you decided to not focus on, no skin off my sack. 

@CATCHWakefield
How about instead of criticizing my worth as a champion behind A) the screen of a phone and B) the safety of another brand, how about you get in the ring with me and show me that I am not worth the gold I hold? If that's an unreasonable task, feel free to hand your respective general managers your titles and save the company some face by not having them falsely calling you both champions.
@ScottyAdams

Oh, should the time come when Vernon decides it is fit for you to be fed to the flames, I shall be happy to enact your terminus. Don't you worry about that - after all, I am not one to make statements without intending on cashing them in. Just know, when I do - you were foretold of what shall come forth.

@CATCHWakefield
Well, until it's time to test your little hypothetisis, you better focus on defending on your belt before you tilt your head up to mine.
@UncagedWrestling

When did the Commonwealth become such pussies? Fight with your fists, not your social media accounts.

@kenny_drake

RT
Post on 7/12/2018, 2:27 pm by TBroomey
ScottyAdams wrote:
Gareth Cason wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

@LegitDangerous 

@CATCHWakefield
@ScottyAdams

@CATCHWakefield
@UncagedWrestling

Post on 7/12/2018, 10:13 am by Finnegan Wakefield
ScottyAdams wrote:
Gareth Cason wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

@LegitDangerous 

@CATCHWakefield
@ScottyAdams

@CATCHWakefield
Post on 7/12/2018, 9:58 am by ScottyAdams
Gareth Cason wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

@LegitDangerous 

@CATCHWakefield
@ScottyAdams

Post on 7/12/2018, 9:56 am by ScottyAdams
Gareth Cason wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

@LegitDangerous 

@ScottyAdams

So, you're the spokesman for Kai now? If you think I'm not focused on him, you're simply deluded. Though, he is just like the rest of them who claim to like pain. To desire the feeling of torture to fuel them in the ring - yet they cannot comprehend the first act that it entails. They fail to realise that claiming you wish for the torture to come forth, doesn't work when you are merely a marionette in the game of chess. A prisoner within the chains of your own soul. I invite him to try and prove me wrong. To *try* and be the causation; the catalyst, but just like the rest - he shall learn that the hands of fate shall suffocate every last essence he holds within him.
Post on 7/12/2018, 9:40 am by Gareth Cason
Gareth Cason wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

@LegitDangerous 

@CATCHWakefield

@LegitDangerous 

I did not imply that you do not deserve your gold, I just implied that you shouldn't be what he's focusing on because you're not his opponent, but uh... Insecure much? You seem to have jumped the gun on that one, Wakefield. By the way, if you've been paying attention (seems you haven't because you assumed my statement towards Scotty was an insult) I'm pretty much the most dominant person on my entire brand, stay woke, Wakefield. 

#StayWoke
Post on 7/12/2018, 9:06 am by Finnegan Wakefield
Gareth Cason wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

@LegitDangerous 

@CATCHWakefield
Post on 7/12/2018, 9:01 am by Gareth Cason
TBroomey wrote:
Gareth Cason wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
Scott Oasis wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Scott Oasis and Carlos Rosso?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshaha

Yeah, no.
@RealScottOasis

What's funny? I figure you'd be a bit more serious about two men who've got more credibility in one segment than your entire stable has had in the three years it's spent simply "existing".
@UncagedWrestling

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sounds of your three straight PPV losses.
@LegitDangerous

I'm glad they sell popcorn in concessions.

#Entertainment
@UncagedWrestling

Make sure you take your gum shield out first, you dumb cunt.

@LegitDangerous 

But what if I don't want to? What if I just like the faint taste of fake butter when I'm in the ring? YOU DON'T CONTROL MY LIFE. I might get an overpriced beer too, if they have Guinness... 

#GODSAVETHEQUEEN
Post on 7/12/2018, 8:57 am by Gareth Cason
ScottyAdams wrote:
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

@LegitDangerous 

Post on 7/12/2018, 8:32 am by ScottyAdams
@ScottyAdams

Dear Finnegan,

Post on 7/10/2018, 12:34 pm by kennydrake
TBroomey wrote:
Bishop wrote:
@TheReaper

I've gotten out of worse. 
Shattered knee socket, damaged cartilage, leg brace for the next calendar year. 

I will return. 

@UncagedWrestling

Sorry mate, I think my newest recruit didn't realise I was talking about our takeaway chicken when I said "I'll take a leg."
@kenny_drake

Hm?

OH! Ha! I forgot about that. Good times. 

Never got that chicken...
Post on 7/10/2018, 12:32 pm by TBroomey
Bishop wrote:
@TheReaper

I will return. 

@UncagedWrestling

Sorry mate, I think my newest recruit didn't realise I was talking about our takeaway chicken when I said "I'll take a leg."
Post on 7/10/2018, 12:30 pm by TBroomey
Gareth Cason wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
Scott Oasis wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Yeah, no.
@RealScottOasis

What's funny? I figure you'd be a bit more serious about two men who've got more credibility in one segment than your entire stable has had in the three years it's spent simply "existing".
@UncagedWrestling

@LegitDangerous

#Entertainment
@UncagedWrestling

Make sure you take your gum shield out first, you dumb cunt.
Post on 7/10/2018, 12:06 am by kennydrake
Carlos Rosso wrote:
@CR9

Thoughts on my match with Kenny Drake.....

@kenny_drake

Charmer.
Post on 7/10/2018, 12:03 am by Carlos Rosso
@CR9

Thoughts on my match with Kenny Drake.....

Post on 7/9/2018, 11:51 pm by Bishop
@TheReaper

I will return. 

Post on 7/9/2018, 11:44 pm by kennydrake
Scott Oasis wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Yeah, no.
@RealScottOasis

@kenny_drake

You’re funny.

Dumb. Really, really, really, really, really dumb. 

But funny.
Post on 7/9/2018, 11:39 pm by Gareth Cason
TBroomey wrote:
Scott Oasis wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Yeah, no.
@RealScottOasis

@UncagedWrestling

@LegitDangerous

#Entertainment

Last edited by Gareth Cason on 7/9/2018, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on 7/9/2018, 10:22 pm by TBroomey
Scott Oasis wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Yeah, no.
@RealScottOasis

@UncagedWrestling

Post on 7/9/2018, 10:16 pm by Scott Oasis
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Yeah, no.
@RealScottOasis

Post  by Sponsored content

OWA Social Feed

Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Promos :: OWA Feed-
Jump to: