Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) I_vote_lcapOWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) I_voting_barOWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) I_vote_lcapOWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) I_voting_barOWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OWA
Admin
OWA

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) Empty
PostOWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)

Welcome to OWA!  This is our social media outlet where you can make in-character reactions to OWA moments.
Back to top Go down
http://owaonline.forumotion.com

Similar topics

-
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» PSA Fields Closed
» UTD Fields
» 05G CFBAL Platinum Division - CLOSED
» Alumni Mail: UW pre-game Social (Dec. 19, 2009)
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) :: Comments

Shin-SEKAI
Re: OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)
Post on 6/23/2019, 1:13 pm by Shin-SEKAI
@LiveWire

Can we talk about how Stark is like Roger from American Dad, whom when he gets high is able to convientently be exactly where the title is? Airport, convenience store. Etc. What voodoo is this shit?

-------

http://owaonline.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=661
Shin-SEKAI
Post on 6/23/2019, 1:10 pm by Shin-SEKAI
@Christopher Sabertooth wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

The only list that matters is finally out. Everybody better jump on the 24/7 Championship hype because we out here making big moves. #2TimeChampRealSoon

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) Pics-Art-06-23-02-42-46
@LiveWire

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) HFBBDEB73
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Fool me one time, shame on you
Fool me twice, can't put the blame on you
Fool me three times, fuck the peace sign
Load the chopper, let it rain on you.

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) Pics-Art-06-23-04-44-57
@LiveWire

Impersonating a police officer is a federal offense. And not just that, the uniform, you ain't pulling it off. Tsk Tsk.
@OfficialCSHavoc 

You..... literally threw a flashbang at me. While Keelan took control over my flight and TRIED TO REPEAT 9/11 all over again and he's out and about now. So, I'll take my chances.
@LiveWire

Yeah, watchu gonna do? Beat me with the nokia phone you fancying there. #KeepThatShitInAFannyPack
@OfficialCSHavoc 

That Nokia phone harder than you'll ever be, no matter how many femdom videos you watch, you masochistic fuck.
@LiveWire

This from the man who likes to play dress up, carries a bunch of guns, and probably has ton of pictures of me and other shirtless men on his computer, and carries a nokia phone, comparing it to a dick. Someone here is clearly trying to over-compensate here, and it's not me.
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Oh shut up, Goose. Fine.... I won't shame your kinks and we don't talk about the time I waste on making fake posters. Still mad that my boy Rakesh was screwed over and you'll pay for that.
@LiveWire 

Bitch, please. You the one that brought a referee into the store when all I wanted was a drink. This on you, Stark, Nas, Keelan, etc.
defaultKyle
Post on 6/23/2019, 11:56 am by defaultKyle
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

The only list that matters is finally out. Everybody better jump on the 24/7 Championship hype because we out here making big moves. #2TimeChampRealSoon

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

Impersonating a police officer is a federal offense. And not just that, the uniform, you ain't pulling it off. Tsk Tsk.
@OfficialCSHavoc 

You..... literally threw a flashbang at me. While Keelan took control over my flight and TRIED TO REPEAT 9/11 all over again and he's out and about now. So, I'll take my chances.
@LiveWire

Yeah, watchu gonna do? Beat me with the nokia phone you fancying there. #KeepThatShitInAFannyPack
@OfficialCSHavoc 

That Nokia phone harder than you'll ever be, no matter how many femdom videos you watch, you masochistic fuck.
@LiveWire

This from the man who likes to play dress up, carries a bunch of guns, and probably has ton of pictures of me and other shirtless men on his computer, and carries a nokia phone, comparing it to a dick. Someone here is clearly trying to over-compensate here, and it's not me.
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Oh shut up, Goose. Fine.... I won't shame your kinks and we don't talk about the time I waste on making fake posters. Still mad that my boy Rakesh was screwed over and you'll pay for that.
@apparentlyKyle

you got a nokia?

nice
Christopher Sabertooth
Post on 6/23/2019, 11:49 am by Christopher Sabertooth
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

defaultKyle
Post on 6/23/2019, 11:44 am by defaultKyle
@apparentlyKyle

what does “este los territoria de mafia mexicana, maricon” mean?

hold on he’s waving me over
Christopher Sabertooth
Post on 6/23/2019, 11:43 am by Christopher Sabertooth
@OfficialCSHavoc 

KEEP RUNNING, LARRY! WE CAN CATCH UP TO THAT SHITTY VAN.

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) Pics-Art-06-23-09-10-55
defaultKyle
Post on 6/23/2019, 11:38 am by defaultKyle
@apparentlyKyle

wait, is this arizona?

ew
defaultKyle
Post on 6/23/2019, 11:27 am by defaultKyle
@apparentlyKyle

Update: im riding it

still champ
defaultKyle
Post on 6/23/2019, 11:26 am by defaultKyle
@apparentlyKyle

WAITWHERETHEFUCKISMYSKATEBOARD
defaultKyle
Post on 6/23/2019, 11:24 am by defaultKyle
@apparentlyKyle

take that 7/11. nacho doritos = nachos. lawyers.

now where’s my 7/11 championship
Shin-SEKAI
Post on 6/23/2019, 2:06 am by Shin-SEKAI
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

Miltiades & Zaxaria
Post on 6/23/2019, 1:52 am by Miltiades & Zaxaria
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@MiltiadesMilitia

With all this masochistic shit I’m surprised you bitches ain’t fucked yet
Christopher Sabertooth
Post on 6/23/2019, 1:23 am by Christopher Sabertooth
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Miltiades & Zaxaria
Post on 6/23/2019, 12:23 am by Miltiades & Zaxaria
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@MiltiadesMilitia

Who the fuck owns a nokia. If I ain't beating you with my gucci belt I ain't giving u a beating
Shin-SEKAI
Post on 6/22/2019, 8:29 pm by Shin-SEKAI
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

Christopher Sabertooth
Post on 6/22/2019, 7:40 pm by Christopher Sabertooth
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Shin-SEKAI
Post on 6/22/2019, 7:32 pm by Shin-SEKAI
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

Christopher Sabertooth
Post on 6/22/2019, 7:17 pm by Christopher Sabertooth
@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

@OfficialCSHavoc 

Shin-SEKAI
Post on 6/22/2019, 6:58 pm by Shin-SEKAI
@OfficialCSHavoc 

@LiveWire

April Song
Post on 6/22/2019, 6:34 pm by April Song
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) 1783290876
@Jonetta Stone wrote:
@April Song wrote:
@Jonetta Stone wrote:
@April Song wrote:
@Kevin Maverick wrote:
@Maverick

Stephanie just sent me a text message asking me if I want roast goose on Sunday. Uh oh.
@KillerBeeSong1

That's pretty tame. I'm eating grilled Scorpion come next Saturday.

@DHJonetta

Pssh! I'm wearing a mink fur coat right now, caught some just last week Smile. If you don't catch your own food and make your own accessories, don't brag about it! (Unless they're family heirlooms like elephant ivory)
@KillerBeeSong1

Someday real soon my foot is going to make a fine accessory out of your ass.

@DHJonetta

April, I have always admired the dietary habits of people who have an Eastern background when it comes to pets, but trying to make use of human flesh is a step too far! For human flesh, no food, no accessories! #jointhehumanistmovement
OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19) 1783290876
Christopher Sabertooth
Post on 6/22/2019, 5:17 pm by Christopher Sabertooth
@OfficialCSHavoc 

Jonetta Stone
Post on 6/22/2019, 3:48 pm by Jonetta Stone
@April Song wrote:
@Jonetta Stone wrote:
@April Song wrote:
@Kevin Maverick wrote:
@Maverick

Stephanie just sent me a text message asking me if I want roast goose on Sunday. Uh oh.
@KillerBeeSong1

@DHJonetta

Pssh! I'm wearing a mink fur coat right now, caught some just last week Smile. If you don't catch your own food and make your own accessories, don't brag about it! (Unless they're family heirlooms like elephant ivory)
@KillerBeeSong1

@DHJonetta

April, I have always admired the dietary habits of people who have an Eastern background when it comes to pets, but trying to make use of human flesh is a step too far! For human flesh, no food, no accessories! #jointhehumanistmovement
defaultKyle
Post on 6/22/2019, 3:22 pm by defaultKyle
@apparentlyKyle

my girlfriend is gone for the weekend 

who wants to have me cancel with them last minute?
defaultKyle
Post on 6/22/2019, 3:20 pm by defaultKyle
@apparentlyKyle

weed

#AndStill
April Song
Post on 6/22/2019, 3:09 pm by April Song
@Jonetta Stone wrote:
@April Song wrote:
@Kevin Maverick wrote:
@Maverick

@KillerBeeSong1

@DHJonetta

@KillerBeeSong1

OWA Social Feed (CLOSED AS OF 6/26/19)

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Character Hub :: OWA Feed-
Jump to: