Omega Wrestling Alliance

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  EventsEvents  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» State a fact about your character!
OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades Today at 3:11 am

» The Compliment Game
OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitimeby Jessica Rose Yesterday at 10:24 am

» OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2
OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitimeby Derelict Yesterday at 10:14 am

» Persephone Bane
OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitimeby Persephone Bane 5/24/2019, 6:59 pm

» OWA Promos!
OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades 5/24/2019, 5:53 pm

» OWA Social Feed
OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitimeby kennydrake 5/24/2019, 3:12 pm

» The Boston Bruiser vs Derelict
OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitimeby jbrodeur02886 5/23/2019, 6:42 pm

Top posting users this week
kennydrake
OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_vote_lcapOmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_voting_barOmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_vote_rcap 
Derelict
OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_vote_lcapOmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_voting_barOmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_vote_rcap 
Gareth Cason
ScottyAdams
The Udy
jbrodeur02886
Molly Bolt
Keelan Callihan
ᴢᴋʏ
Shin-SEKAI
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω
July: Boiling Point Ω
October: Civil War Ω
January: Clash of the Titans Ω
April: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

EWC

OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CM Nas

CM Nas

OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions Empty
PostSubject: OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions   OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitime9/25/2018, 8:45 pm

As I announced last night the first edition of the OWA Podcast aka the OmegaCast will be filmed this saturday and most likely uploaded later that day or the next day. In the meantime I would like for all of you to ask us questions as we will be having a QnA section in the episode and there will be a format like this every week. This first edition of course will be all of The Council, but in later installments of the OmegaCast, we will be having single guests or even two maybe even three guests if it is called for or requested by you all or those involved in the podcast. After the first episode is filmed I'll make a poll with several popular Alphas and Goddesses on and you all will get to vote for who you'd like to see the most. 

In the meantime as far as questions go, I'd like for you all to not ask too many questions as I'm sure all of you have things you'd like to ask. Questions can be directed at all of us or just individuals as there are so many of us. If we don't have so many questions near the end of the week, I will ask for those who have already asked if they have anything more to ask. Until then however, please limit how many questions you ask us so everyone gets a chance to be involved. Have a wonderful rest of the night OWA~!

OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions 598922023

OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions CMNAS2
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions   OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitime9/25/2018, 8:48 pm

For everyone: Do you prefer to lay out a match in sections before you write it or just write it free form and see what comes to you?
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Dennis

PostSubject: Re: OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions   OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitime9/25/2018, 8:57 pm

Is there any certain era or promotion that really fuels your booking and writing styles?  To everyone.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions   OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitime9/25/2018, 9:03 pm

Why are we all losers?
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions   OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitime9/25/2018, 9:48 pm

Why male models? - to everyone
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions   OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitime9/25/2018, 10:34 pm

How did you all get involved in the world of efedding?
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

PostSubject: Re: OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions   OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitime9/26/2018, 12:33 am

Which members/characters on the roster would you most like to see in a real wrestling promotion and why?
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions   OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitime9/26/2018, 2:38 am

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions   OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitime9/26/2018, 6:23 am

Why are there so many damn members of the council, huh!? 

Why is this podcast gonna be late just like everything else Nas touches.
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions   OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitime9/26/2018, 6:56 am

To everyone: Is there any specific characters that when you check the promo board, you instantly gravitate towards their promos first?

Last edited by ScottyAdams on 9/27/2018, 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CM Nas

CM Nas

PostSubject: Re: OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions   OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitime9/26/2018, 7:40 pm

bump

OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions CMNAS2
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions   OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitime9/27/2018, 12:12 am

To Nas: How does it feel to have kicked the efed continuity in the dick with the creation of Brady and Maya?
Back to top Go down
Monkey D. Chaos

Monkey D. Chaos

PostSubject: Re: OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions   OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitime9/28/2018, 1:46 am

OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions   OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OmegaCast: The OWA Podcast Episode One Questions
Page 1 of 1