Omega Wrestling Alliance

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  EventsEvents  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» State a fact about your character!
Rate the last TV Show you watched. I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades Today at 3:11 am

» The Compliment Game
Rate the last TV Show you watched. I_icon_minitimeby Jessica Rose Yesterday at 10:24 am

» OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2
Rate the last TV Show you watched. I_icon_minitimeby Derelict Yesterday at 10:14 am

» Persephone Bane
Rate the last TV Show you watched. I_icon_minitimeby Persephone Bane 5/24/2019, 6:59 pm

» OWA Promos!
Rate the last TV Show you watched. I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades 5/24/2019, 5:53 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Rate the last TV Show you watched. I_icon_minitimeby kennydrake 5/24/2019, 3:12 pm

» The Boston Bruiser vs Derelict
Rate the last TV Show you watched. I_icon_minitimeby jbrodeur02886 5/23/2019, 6:42 pm

Top posting users this week
kennydrake
Rate the last TV Show you watched. I_vote_lcapRate the last TV Show you watched. I_voting_barRate the last TV Show you watched. I_vote_rcap 
Derelict
Rate the last TV Show you watched. I_vote_lcapRate the last TV Show you watched. I_voting_barRate the last TV Show you watched. I_vote_rcap 
Gareth Cason
ScottyAdams
The Udy
jbrodeur02886
Molly Bolt
Keelan Callihan
ᴢᴋʏ
Shin-SEKAI
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω
July: Boiling Point Ω
October: Civil War Ω
January: Clash of the Titans Ω
April: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

EWC

Rate the last TV Show you watched.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

Rate the last TV Show you watched. Empty
PostSubject: Rate the last TV Show you watched.   Rate the last TV Show you watched. I_icon_minitime9/28/2018, 6:17 pm

Title
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last TV Show you watched.   Rate the last TV Show you watched. I_icon_minitime9/28/2018, 6:28 pm

Iron Fist Season 2
3/5

I didn’t see the first season, but I’ve been told that’s for the best. Based on this one, I dig it! Fun show. Nowhere near my favorite of the Netflix MCU (noooo, that’s Punisher), but it’s a good one! 

Also, Parks and Rec. 10/5. Always good in the background. Aubrey Plaza is my spirit wife, along with my real wife and Jinny and M.I.A. ...I got a thing. Anyway, Parks and Rec. fuck yeah.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last TV Show you watched.   Rate the last TV Show you watched. I_icon_minitime9/28/2018, 7:47 pm

@kennydrake. Parks & Rec is awesome!  Ron Swanson 4lufe!

Anyway...

Show:  91 Days
2.5/5

A mobster anime about a boy named Angelo who watches the mob gun down his whole family but manages to escape.  Years later he returns and joins the mob, desperate for revenge!

The show is cool in its attention to detail, especially considering that it's based in America during prohibition.  But apart from that the show is really lackluster.  Not bad, just nothing special.  We see these kinda revenge tales a lot and nothing about how they told this really stood out.  Angelo is kinda played at one speed until close to the end when he finally gets interesting but by then it's too little too late.  There are some interesting characters in here, like Nero the son of the main mob family, and Fango the crazy violent guy, but apart from them no real stand outs.  Animation is nice but won't blow you away, performed well, and music sets a nice atmosphere.  But overall i was expecting more than i got.  Good for maybe one viewing but after that.. your mileage may vary.  In the end you can get this same story better told elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last TV Show you watched.   Rate the last TV Show you watched. I_icon_minitime9/28/2018, 11:11 pm

Venture Bros. 5/5 The show is great.
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last TV Show you watched.   Rate the last TV Show you watched. I_icon_minitime4/6/2019, 10:34 am

So, I just watch this dorama.....

Rate the last TV Show you watched. 50029397_series_art__768x2048_cruel_audience_d4acfa30c821b4b487eefa3880f8abc3

Zankokuna Kankyakutachi (The Cruel Audiences)

The plot is where a class of schoolgirls trapped in their own schools and the only way to unlock each room is depending on one PC tablet where they are doing live stream in front of online audiences. It's a really good plot and pretty solid character development, but uhh..... Have you ever seen a dorama so complex and convoluted played by bunch of amateur actress? Yeah, this is their dorama.

I give it a 6,5/10..... I was being generous at that rating since I love Keyakizaka46.
Back to top Go down
Liz Idol

Liz Idol

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last TV Show you watched.   Rate the last TV Show you watched. I_icon_minitime4/9/2019, 11:13 pm

Sharpe Objects and Escape At Denemore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last TV Show you watched.   Rate the last TV Show you watched. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the last TV Show you watched.
Page 1 of 1