Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
Anime, Gaming & Sports sections have been added to Gen-Talk!
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth Today at 3:08 am

» Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.
What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 3:07 am

» If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?
What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ Today at 2:01 am

» Omega Network Exclusive: 24/7 Title Watch [Last Updated 6-25-19]
What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_icon_minitimeby Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» Create ur OWA's Team for Civil War's War Games Match
What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_icon_minitimeby Stefani Novak Yesterday at 2:37 pm

» Create ur own OWA's Champions Squad
What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_icon_minitimeby Stefani Novak Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» AMA-Dominion edition
What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_icon_minitimeby MavericksINC Yesterday at 11:18 am

» OWT Contract for Wil Pierce
What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_icon_minitimeby MavericksINC Yesterday at 11:09 am

» Ask your new god anything.
What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_icon_minitimeby G O D Yesterday at 7:59 am

» OWA Promos!
What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Yesterday at 7:37 am

Top posting users this week
defaultKyle
What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_vote_lcapWhat episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_voting_barWhat episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_vote_rcap 
Christopher Sabertooth
What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_vote_lcapWhat episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_voting_barWhat episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_vote_rcap 
Harman Ardelean
Miltiades & Zaxaria
Shin-SEKAI
G O D
Roni Ozborn
The Udy
DampshawIIIఒ
Stefani Novak
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

What episode of a TV series made you stop watching?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron

Aaron

What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? Empty
PostSubject: What episode of a TV series made you stop watching?   What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_icon_minitime10/4/2018, 5:18 pm

Did you ever give it a second chance?
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: What episode of a TV series made you stop watching?   What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_icon_minitime10/4/2018, 5:48 pm

The first season of The Walking Dead made me not want to watch the series, but I gave it a second chance before the Second season. Now, I watch almost like a religion. I know, it isn't an episode, but I have never watched anything where just a single episode made me quit.
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: What episode of a TV series made you stop watching?   What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_icon_minitime10/4/2018, 7:08 pm

Jessykah Schwarz wrote:
The first season of The Walking Dead made me not want to watch the series, but I gave it a second chance before the Second season. Now, I watch almost like a religion. I know, it isn't an episode, but I have never watched anything where just a single episode made me quit.
To add onto this, I defended The Walking Dead for YEARS and then I got to season 8 and the first half of that season was fucking abysmal. I hated every damn episode. It was boring, the story being written just didn't make any sense, and I told myself that if the second half of season 8 was the same, I'd quit. They picked up their game hardcore for that second half and managed to finish it and thoroughly enjoyed it. 

However, I know season 9 is just going to be awful. I'll push through it but it might be the end of my viewership for me.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? Callihan
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: What episode of a TV series made you stop watching?   What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_icon_minitime10/4/2018, 7:59 pm

@Keelan Callihan wrote:
Jessykah Schwarz wrote:
To add onto this, I defended The Walking Dead for YEARS and then I got to season 8 and the first half of that season was fucking abysmal. I hated every damn episode. It was boring, the story being written just didn't make any sense, and I told myself that if the second half of season 8 was the same, I'd quit. They picked up their game hardcore for that second half and managed to finish it and thoroughly enjoyed it. 

However, I know season 9 is just going to be awful. I'll push through it but it might be the end of my viewership for me.
Yeah, I did the same thing of defending it and season 7 and 8 were hard for me to get through, and season 9 may be the last season I watch as well if it doesn't get any better. It is a shame because the comics have been great, unlike the show.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

PostSubject: Re: What episode of a TV series made you stop watching?   What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_icon_minitime10/4/2018, 10:18 pm

I forget the episode but there was a season of Sons Of Anarchy where the MC was in Scotland or Ireland or wherever trying to get back one members kidnapped son.  And the entire time i was thinking...this is boring as shit!!!  The whole series i was waiting for the group to have it's internal power struggle they kept building up to only to then get sidetracked with stupid stuff.  At that point i just gave up
Back to top Go down
Maggall

Maggall

PostSubject: Re: What episode of a TV series made you stop watching?   What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_icon_minitime11/2/2018, 11:23 pm

I don't remember the episodes but,

The Flash, when Barry stops messing with time. I always hated brought back from dead storylines and time manipulation, there are other reasons I stopped watching the DC tv universe, but this kept me away. I heard it even brought back crappy Arrow dead characters.

Shameless, honestly I've always struggled with this show, Frank was one of the worst main characters I've ever witnessed in TV. It would be one thing if Frank was portrayed as a pure scumbag and made as the antagonist of the series, but the fact that they tried to push him as somehow pitiable just always irked me the wrong way, I never felt sorry for him, and even after all these years I feel insulted that they played this teary eye inducing music for him during one of his struggles like I was meant to give a crap, how dare they think people should feel remorse for him. In the end, they pretty much kept making every character in the show a piece of trash, either to make Frank look better, or to showcase how badly he effects everyone in universe. I will say, early seasons Fiona, Sheila Jackson(a very inspirational character and someone I didn't expect I'd like), and the duo of Kevin and Veronica all kept me going throughout the many early seasons before I dropped the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What episode of a TV series made you stop watching?   What episode of a TV series made you stop watching? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What episode of a TV series made you stop watching?
Page 1 of 1