Omega Wrestling Alliance

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  EventsEvents  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» State a fact about your character!
Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades Today at 3:11 am

» The Compliment Game
Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_icon_minitimeby Jessica Rose Yesterday at 10:24 am

» OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2
Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_icon_minitimeby Derelict Yesterday at 10:14 am

» Persephone Bane
Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_icon_minitimeby Persephone Bane 5/24/2019, 6:59 pm

» OWA Promos!
Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades 5/24/2019, 5:53 pm

» OWA Social Feed
Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_icon_minitimeby kennydrake 5/24/2019, 3:12 pm

» The Boston Bruiser vs Derelict
Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_icon_minitimeby jbrodeur02886 5/23/2019, 6:42 pm

Top posting users this week
kennydrake
Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_vote_lcapWho are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_voting_barWho are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_vote_rcap 
Derelict
Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_vote_lcapWho are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_voting_barWho are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_vote_rcap 
Gareth Cason
ScottyAdams
The Udy
jbrodeur02886
Molly Bolt
Keelan Callihan
ᴢᴋʏ
Shin-SEKAI
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω
July: Boiling Point Ω
October: Civil War Ω
January: Clash of the Titans Ω
April: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

EWC

Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clinton Stone

Clinton Stone

Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? Empty
PostSubject: Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA?   Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_icon_minitime3/29/2018, 6:40 pm

So far we have about 25+ different sign ups and a lot of them are very unique characters. Who are some characters you've seen so far that really caught your eye or you think will be big players in the coming shows?
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA?   Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_icon_minitime3/29/2018, 6:41 pm

Bo Tista obviously.

Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? Callihan
Back to top Go down
CASPIAN

CASPIAN

PostSubject: Re: Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA?   Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_icon_minitime3/29/2018, 7:14 pm

Watch out for guys like Saul, Rev, Candice and Chris Sharp.  They can definitely cause unexpected results here in OWA and they're hungry for success.

Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? Giphy
1x Pokemon Champ (Beat Azumi)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA?   Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_icon_minitime3/30/2018, 11:24 am

Keelan Callihan wrote:
Bo Tista obviously.
Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? ABd2uA1
Back to top Go down
Brax

Brax

PostSubject: Re: Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA?   Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_icon_minitime3/30/2018, 7:25 pm

Bo Tista wrote:
Keelan Callihan wrote:
Bo Tista obviously.
Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? ABd2uA1

Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? SerpentineAlarmedGypsymoth-size_restricted
Back to top Go down
CM Nas

CM Nas

PostSubject: Re: Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA?   Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_icon_minitime3/30/2018, 10:38 pm

I hear that Bart guy is Bad News
see what I did there?
Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? Source

Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? CMNAS2
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA?   Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_icon_minitime4/14/2018, 4:30 pm

Me
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA?   Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_icon_minitime4/14/2018, 4:57 pm

That Scotty Adams looks good Wink
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA?   Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_icon_minitime4/17/2018, 5:11 am

Those Wakanda guys never freeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA?   Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are some characters to watch out for in OWA?
Page 1 of 1