Omega Wrestling Alliance

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  EventsEvents  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» State a fact about your character!
If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades Today at 3:11 am

» The Compliment Game
If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitimeby Jessica Rose Yesterday at 10:24 am

» OWA 24/7 Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship 2
If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitimeby Derelict Yesterday at 10:14 am

» Persephone Bane
If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitimeby Persephone Bane 5/24/2019, 6:59 pm

» OWA Promos!
If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitimeby Miltiades 5/24/2019, 5:53 pm

» OWA Social Feed
If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitimeby kennydrake 5/24/2019, 3:12 pm

» The Boston Bruiser vs Derelict
If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitimeby jbrodeur02886 5/23/2019, 6:42 pm

Top posting users this week
kennydrake
If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_vote_lcapIf your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_voting_barIf your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_vote_rcap 
Derelict
If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_vote_lcapIf your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_voting_barIf your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_vote_rcap 
Gareth Cason
ScottyAdams
The Udy
jbrodeur02886
Molly Bolt
Keelan Callihan
ᴢᴋʏ
Shin-SEKAI
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω
July: Boiling Point Ω
October: Civil War Ω
January: Clash of the Titans Ω
April: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

EWC

If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Empty
PostSubject: If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitime10/7/2018, 11:27 pm

This is an old thread I created for [REDACTED] and I wanted to bring back for OWA. So just answer the question with an answer for both boy and girl.
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitime10/7/2018, 11:50 pm

uhh, I dunno.... TK Cooper?

If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? DWTy15cWAAAmW40
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitime10/7/2018, 11:53 pm

Judas: Rezar and Zelina Vega.

Matt Miles: Chad Gable and Mandy Rose.

Amora: Seth Rollins and Tessa Blanchard.
Back to top Go down
Mace

Mace

PostSubject: Re: If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitime10/7/2018, 11:55 pm

For a son, I would probably either say, Heath Slater or Pete Dunne. Most likely for a daughter, I would probably say Becky Lynch or Xia Brookside.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitime10/8/2018, 5:59 am

Obviously Kyle O'Reilly.
Back to top Go down
Rochelle

Rochelle

PostSubject: Re: If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitime10/8/2018, 11:07 am

definitely Jadah Blue or Michael B Jordan

Last edited by Rochelle on 10/8/2018, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Dennis

PostSubject: Re: If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitime10/8/2018, 12:29 pm

Nikki Cross and Dave Finlay Jr.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitime10/8/2018, 9:17 pm

Azumi: Asahi or AZM for a girl and Hirai Kawato or Kaito Kiyomiya for a boy

Jessica: Like Haruna/Trevor said, TK Cooper for a boy and maybe Candy Floss for a girl
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova

Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitime10/8/2018, 11:27 pm

I remember talking about this with Nas once and this is what we came up with was.... 

For girl: Dakota Kai (Legit, if I ever wanted to have a future jump and have Maya as a wrestler, she'd be the base for sure.)
If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Tumblr_pe91gxHVx61qeiy6vo1_540

For Boy: Johnny Gargano (This was all Nas' but yeah, I 100% agree with my Love on this one lmaoo )
If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? Tumblr_ownemsU0HN1rmv1vdo2_540

If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? WFGyrry
"You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry...hell you're all gonna be doing that!""
-- Negan
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/NovacaineDesign
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitime10/8/2018, 11:40 pm

For a chick, gotta be Nicole Savoy. 

For a dude, mah man Aleister Black
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams

Jon McAdams

PostSubject: Re: If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitime10/9/2018, 7:05 pm

For a dude - Sheamus

For a chick - Becky Lynch
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitime10/9/2018, 11:03 pm

Boy - TJP
Girl - Toni Storm
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitime10/10/2018, 3:30 am

For a boy; Jay White or Tyler Bate.

For a girl (depending on who the wife it); Xia Brookside, Killer Kelly or Nixon Newell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?   If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If your OWA Character had a kid, and was brought into Wrestling. What PB would you use?
Page 1 of 1