Omega Wrestling Alliance

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeEventsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OWA's Biggest Box Office Draws
by André Virgo Yesterday at 11:50 pm

» "The Vanguard" Azumi Goto
by Azumi Goto Yesterday at 2:25 pm

» What song are you listening to right now?
by GC-SAMA Yesterday at 9:33 am

» GC's bored and is making trons
by DampshawIII Yesterday at 2:10 am

» Screenshot Thread
by Aria Jaxon 12/8/2018, 9:43 pm

» What songs would you like to see used for OWA PPVs?
by Aaron 12/8/2018, 12:44 pm

» Natalie Cage
by Natalie Cage 12/6/2018, 6:58 pm

Top posting users this week
André Virgo

GC-SAMA

Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Hardcore Havoc
June: Game Over
July: Boiling Point Ω
August: Burning Sky
September: Vindication
October: Civil War Ω
December: Revelations
January: Under Pressure Ω
March: Divine Retribution
April: Final Destination Ω
Partners/Affiliates

eWmania

Share | 

OWA Statement 03/30/2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: OWA Statement 03/30/2018   3/30/2018, 7:04 pm

Let me just begin this by saying... no. This isn't what you all might think it's going to be. Believe it or not, this is going to be a GOOD thread. Nobody has done anything wrong, there's been no bad situations happening, so let's not get the wrong idea. This OWA statement is so I can inform everybody of a few things that you all might seem unsure of or would like a little more information on.

I'm here to talk about Omega Wrestling Alliance.

When I brought the idea of beginning a new fed up with Nate and Oasis, the three of us never predicted that we would be exploding this quickly. We originally had plans to officially open this place in June/July, but here we are only two weeks out from our debut show because we knew we had the momentum and we followed through with it. Now, only about four or five days later, we've got 20+ signups to this place with some of the best promoing talent in all of E-feds. That is REALLY saying something about what this federation means. It means hope. It means freedom. It means being part of a community where you can feel safe, feel open and honest without having the need to feel like you're walking around on eggshells. When I take a look at the influx of talent we have here, I don't see you as "followers". I don't see you as "dickeaters". All of you that are here want to be part of something different with the opportunity to expand your horizons beyond what you are capable of. You are all entitled to your own opinions and your own decisions and you should not feel the need to be involved in a community where the decisions are being made for you. You joined here because you wanted to join here, and we cannot thank you enough for it. 

E-fedding is a hobby, and that's what people sometimes tend to forget. We do this for fun. We do this to get away from our lives when we need to. We do this because we enjoy it. Somewhere along the way, we lost the ability to have fun and enjoy doing this. It sucks to see that some people have left something that they loved to do altogether because of certain things that have happened, and if I could reach out to them to tell them that there are alternative for them, I would. We shouldn't need to resort to politics in a hobby that literally doesn't mean all that much when you think about it. At any point in time, you can just turn off your computer and walk away if you really wanted to, but a lot of people do not want to do that because we love to do this. We want to hope that this will work out. We put our faith in it. We want to put our hardest work into this hobby because we LOVE to do it. 

This is why we've made Omega Wrestling Alliance. 

What happened previously is not going to be repeated here. We're hoping to restore the old feeling that made E-fedding great: the people being put first and the fed second. At the end of the day this is about a community and having fun with friends. Everyone who has been recruited is like family to us rather than just another number we can replace. As for the future, we have some long term plans that hopefully can be gelled out over time with the hopes of expanding this community to even greater lengths then what it currently is now. We are very, very excited to see where OWA is going to take us, and we hope that you'll be apart of the journey with us. 

Thank you for all of your support. Let's have some fun! 

- Keelan, Oasis, Nate, Tarah (The Council)
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: OWA Statement 03/30/2018   3/30/2018, 7:12 pm

Love you guys. Thank you for giving us all this brand new place to do what we enjoy doing. I'm amped for the future and can't wait to see just how high OWA's ceiling is.
Back to top Go down
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: OWA Statement 03/30/2018   3/30/2018, 7:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Brax

PostSubject: Re: OWA Statement 03/30/2018   3/30/2018, 7:20 pm

I BOLIEVE IN THIS MESSAGE.
Back to top Go down
CM Nas

PostSubject: Re: OWA Statement 03/30/2018   3/30/2018, 9:56 pm

Bless Tarah, screw you three fuqbois.

JK much luv to mah sons.

Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay

PostSubject: Re: OWA Statement 03/30/2018   3/30/2018, 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: OWA Statement 03/30/2018   4/2/2018, 10:58 pm

BUMP

Would like to just quickly post an update from me personally. I've taken the time over the past 24 hours to really think on everything that has happened after the majority of us were banned from EAW. I've heavily considered a lot of things, talked with the OWA Council in major depth about this entire situation, and now that I've slept on it and had the time to think for myself, I've come to the conclusion that I'm mostly feeling terrible about it all. 

Not terrible because of how EAW might think of us, because they're entitled to their own opinions. I mostly feel bad for the guys like Jon McAdams and Kenny Drake that found themselves banned from that place for a mistake that I made. I feel awful for people like Cloud and Cam who are sitting on a middle ground in all of this. To you individuals, I want to sincerely apologize. 

I made this OWA Statement, and all of those Discord rules, and then I went ahead and broke most of them. That's not what I want this federation to be about because if we were about all of that we'd be no different from the rest of them. I don't want to be known as a guy in power here that shit talks when I've spent the majority of my time in EAW staying silent when drama would pop off. However, with that said, I was evidently very upset with how a lot of my closest friends were treated in EAW - from Nas to Aria to Tarah to Senn - and I let the emotions get the better of me. I'm held accountable for my own actions, and the screenshots speak for themselves. I don't want to continuously sit in the OWA discord server and talk shit on EAW, because there are a lot of members in there that I still respect. I want people like Cloud, Carlos, Cam, Rev and Maddie to have the love and support from all of us as they continue their tenure in EAW while also thanking them for being a part of this new place where they are free to explore new things. I hope that I can make you all as satisfied as possible during your time here.

I just wanted to get all of that off my chest. I am ready to move forward with OWA and I am seriously excited for what we've got planned. 

That will be all. Thank you for reading.

- Keelan Cetinich, member of the OWA Council.

Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: OWA Statement 03/30/2018   4/2/2018, 11:00 pm

You're all brainwashed by me.

I expand my hiveminded army to OWA!
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: OWA Statement 03/30/2018   4/2/2018, 11:34 pm

If it makes you feel any better, Kee...

I, like, legit don’t care. Homies over...e...fedomies?
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: OWA Statement 03/30/2018   4/3/2018, 1:26 am

kennydrake wrote:
If it makes you feel any better, Kee...

I, like, legit don’t care. Homies over...e...fedomies?
Much love to you my friend.
Back to top Go down
Brax

PostSubject: Re: OWA Statement 03/30/2018   4/3/2018, 1:43 am

It's a website. Again...

IT'S A WEBSITE.

Important to keep perspective. It's all good to have fun in efeds, but I'd suggest everyone enjoy being in the company of whom they converse and have a good time with. Negativity has been ousted. That's not a bad entity whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
CASPIAN

PostSubject: Re: OWA Statement 03/30/2018   4/3/2018, 12:57 pm

Brax wrote:
It's a website. Again...

IT'S A WEBSITE.

Important to keep perspective. It's all good to have fun in efeds, but I'd suggest everyone enjoy being in the company of whom they converse and have a good time with. Negativity has been ousted. That's not a bad entity whatsoever.
I agree.  

We're all learning from our experiences and I believe that's what matters the most.  Our mission is towards everyone who enjoys e-fedding.  We can't let hate and other agendas hurt the experience for anyone here.  We've had an amazing first couple of days and if we keep focusing on the fun, we'll have many more to come.

1x Pokemon Champ (Beat Azumi)
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams

PostSubject: Re: OWA Statement 03/30/2018   4/3/2018, 4:12 pm

Yo Keelan, I meant to respond to this yesterday but was swamped at work. 

Broseph. Don't even worry about it. It was inevitable. From the moment I read "I hate when people choose their friends over the feds" from DeDeDe, my first thought was, 'what a fucking loser this dude is' and that eventually his insecurities were going to effect everyone else on the card. 

I had been hoping that a new option would open up but I didn't want to leave my Voltage buds behind and here we are! 

I am excited to be here and have some fun and definitely looking forward to the promo limits <.< haha Anyway, Love ya'll and thanks for doing all this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OWA Statement 03/30/2018   

Back to top Go down

OWA Statement 03/30/2018
Page 1 of 1