Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_vote_lcapChristopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_voting_barChristopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_vote_lcapChristopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_voting_barChristopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  Empty
PostSubject: Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread    Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitime10/22/2018, 10:37 pm

Give a big congrats to the new TV Champion, Christopher Sabertooth!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread    Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitime10/22/2018, 11:55 pm

So, all I can hope is the match I wound up writing was fitting of someone notching a monumental victory in their "career". In short order, you've proven yourself to be one of the best we've got as a promoer and you're rapidly proving your worth as a writer, too. This title win couldn't have come to a nicer guy. It'll be amazing to see what you're able to do with your time as champ. Congrats, friend!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread    Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitime10/22/2018, 11:57 pm

You magnificent motherfucker you! Brilliant work, as usual! You earned this win! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread    Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitime10/23/2018, 12:15 am

Thank you guys! Also.... Thank you Gareth. Your run as Champion was fucking incredible. I hope I can do justice to what you have built. I see much bigger things coming your way so I'm excited for what's next.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  Ezgif-3-0563cddd488e

Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  CHRISOPHERSABERTOOTH12

Shoutout to Rob/Christie Sky for this dope Signature!!
Back to top Go down
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread    Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitime10/23/2018, 1:06 am

If anyone deserves to have beaten Gareth for the TV Championship, it's you. An absolutely stellar promoer. A hard worker. A great writer. Fuck, is there anything you CAN'T do? A well-deserved victory!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread    Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitime10/23/2018, 1:16 am

Congrats Chris! You've done an amazing job with your character and it shows with this big win, I hope for an amazing reign!

And much love goes to Gareth who had an amazing reign as Champ, I can't wait to see how your character overcomes this loss and becomes something much greatest!
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread    Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitime10/23/2018, 7:30 am

Big congrats Chris. Gareth had a fantastic reign and I couldn't think of anyone better to dethrone him. Big ups to both of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread    Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christopher Sabertooth Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1