Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeby Poet March 24th 2024, 9:19 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

» OWA Promos
Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeby "Killer Bee" March 23rd 2024, 12:00 am

» Angelina Magnum
Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 20th 2024, 7:53 am

» Introducing 'Poet'
Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 10th 2024, 12:39 am

» "The Authentic" Raivo
Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeby Raivo February 27th 2024, 2:01 am

» 'The Maverick' Jason Long.
Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels February 18th 2024, 5:55 pm

» Tyler "Ty" Kulina
Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeby JosieGreyEsq February 3rd 2024, 9:52 pm

» Jupiter King
Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeby Big_Baker_Brand January 30th 2024, 11:14 am

» OWA Divine Retribution Card Information + Predictions
Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone January 27th 2024, 4:41 pm

» JOSIE GREY APPRECIATION THREAD
Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeby Revy January 24th 2024, 12:20 am

» Colton Saint
Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint January 22nd 2024, 10:43 pm

» "Unkillable" Liz Karlson
Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD January 16th 2024, 7:47 am

» The Hex Girls
Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeby The Banshee January 14th 2024, 3:44 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Nolan Eliwood

Go down 
+2
John Doe
Kai D Oh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai D Oh

Kai D Oh

Nolan Eliwood Empty
PostSubject: Nolan Eliwood   Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2018, 7:40 pm

GENERAL INFORMATION
Ring Name: Nolan Eliwood
Former Ring Names: Yosef Eliwood, Dante Ackerman, The Masked Marvel, The Great Omegaman
Nickname(s): The Tainted, John Doe’s Secret Weapon, The Masked Man, Member #2
Height: 6'1”
Weight: 212 lbs
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Pic Base: Sami Zayn

In Ring Attire: Very similar to Sami Zayn’s attires in look. Red and Black Elbow Pads, white wrist tape, similar ring boots, and similar tights that are black with red and white design. The designs themselves however differ from Sami’s tights obviously. Nolan’s tights read his initials “N.E.” on the back in big white bold with red trim around it. He also has stars and lightning bolts and all sorts of other logos and designs all throughout his tights. 

Segment Attire (Optional): Nolan will wear his Black Jacket, usually zipped up, either his ring tights or brown cargo pants, and then either his ring boots or general black boots. If his jacket is ever unzipped it reveals either a long sleeve yellow shirt or a t-shirt that reads “I’M A RICK WALTON GUY” on it. 

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
Theme Song: “Walls of Innocence" by Egypt Central

Special Entrance: To be Added Later

WRESTLER’S IN-RING INFO
Disposition (Face, Tweener, Heel): Lawful Evil, believes he is a Lawful Good

Gimmick: The premier student of CM Nas during his time a few years back as a trainer. Nas referred to a very young Nolan as “The future inheritor of my Will”. Nolan much like Nas had what most would describe as a tragic childhood with very little structure to it when it comes to the protection of the child’s innocence. Needless to say Nolan has dealt with many hardships in life from having little to no guardian figures in his life, to the constant bullying and teasing he received as a child, and everything in between. However his main inspirations and what kept him going through it all was these larger than life entities he’d see on the T.V. Screen called Professional Wrestlers. Eventually he lucked out in meeting one of these Pro Wrestlers who, in case you couldn’t tell, ended up being CM Nas. Nasir took a good look at the then teenage Nolan Eliwood and saw a younger version of himself staring back at him. Nas was touched in a way he could not possibly understand at the time, and without any pay or any other kind of persuasion, Nas began to train Nolan and showed a decent amount of favoritism to him compared to the other students of the time, not that he did not care about them at all. Eventually Nas got Eliwood set up in Rick Walton’s Gamma Pro Wrestling in the Summer of 2015. And from there Nolan traveled the world honing his craft, Primarily in Pro Wrestling Ichiban as "Dante Ackerman" and Azteca De Lucha as under the gimmick of "The Masked Marvel". When Nas and Rick got in on the Omega Wrestling Alliance deal, Nas’ first move was to bring in all the guys he helped train. Nolan was the first one who received the phone call. Shortly after he came in under the name "Yosef Eliwood" as well as a rebranded version of his masked persona "The Great Omegaman" every now and then. And the rest is history. He may come off as a bit of an oddball with his awkward manner of speech and body language, talking too fast, pacing around too much, and just socially being inept. Nolan at his core is a good kid who was inspired by CM Nas and follows in his beliefs of wanting to make the world a better place and making everyone he comes into contact with better people.

However all of that changed on one fateful evening. While Eliwood was training in the OWA Performance Center per the norm for his schedule the past few months, the devil got in his ear, and by the devil of course I am referring to John Doe. Doe came up with this grand plan to mentally break CM Nas for turning his back on The Phantom Troupe in favor of “doing right by the fans” by preying on the mental weakness of both he and his star pupil. On Nolan’s’ part, this was that he was not mentally prepared to accept the possibility that CM Nas deceived him by telling him he’d get everything he deserved for his years of hard work to the business, but was left to toil around in OWT with people who’d never worked a match in their lives. John Doe then made the same promise to Nolan that he made to Nasir, stating that through the Troupe, Nolan could achieve all of his grand goals for the world of Pro Wrestling. He could become ten times the man CM Nas has! Not feeling like he had much of an option, Nolan shook the devil’s hand and signed the ultimate dark deal.

Specialty Match: Falls Count Anywhere Match or Ladder/TLC Match

Weapon of Choice: Kendo Shinai

In-Ring Accomplishments: 1x Gamma Pro Wrestling Hybrid Champion (June 2016 to December 2016, Gamma Pro Wrestling World Tag Team Champion (September 2015 to January 2016) [With CM Nas] 1x Ichiban Pro Wrestling Junior Heavyweight Champion (April 2016 to October 2016), 1x Azteca De Lucha Junior Heavyweight Champion (March 2017 to May 2017), 1x Pro Wrestling Ichiban International Champion (November 2017 to February 2018)

WRESTLER’S MOVE-SET
Common Moves:
~ Arabian Press
~ Wristlock Tornado DDT
~ Somersault Plancha
~ Swanton Bomb
~ Knee Brainbuster
~ Single Underhook Facebuster
~ Half and Half Suplex
~ Falcon Arrow
~ Fujiwara Armbar
~ Step Up Enzuigiri
~ Koji Clutch, Usually preceded by a Reverse STO
~ Diving Crossbody
~ Exploder Suplex, Sometimes into the Corner
~ Lifting Reverse DDT
~ Rolling Yoshi Tonic
~  Flying Forearm Smash
~ Missile Dropkick
~ Arm Wrench DDT
~ Arm Trap Neckbreaker
~ Falling Dropkick

Signature Moves:
~ Rasengan (Superman Punch)
~ Masenko (Blue Thunder Bomb)
~ Haoshoku Haki (Helluva Kick)
~ Tensa Zangetsu (Suicide Dive DDT/Torpedo DDT)

Comeback Sequence: Backlash Wave
First Nolan charges at the opponent for a Running Back Elbow. The opponent is knock down, but then gets right back up for Eliwood to run at and this time strike with a Single Leg Dropkick. Finally the opponent rise to their feet one last time for Nolan to finish the sequence with a Running Leg Lariat.

Finishing Moves (3 Max): 
~ Kami Chigiri (Jumping Cutter, sometimes followed by a Dragon Sleeper)
~ Black Meteorite (Shooting Star Elbow Drop)
~ Detroit Smash (Phenomenal Forearm)

Special Attributes: To Be Shown Later

Last edited by Nolan Eliwood on November 4th 2018, 5:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
John Doe

John Doe

Nolan Eliwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nolan Eliwood   Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2018, 7:54 pm

Nolan Eliwood 72f00b3e45cb72818753f65799b64ea3
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

Nolan Eliwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nolan Eliwood   Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2018, 8:30 pm

Great sign up.
Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

Nolan Eliwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nolan Eliwood   Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2018, 9:15 pm

Great, another weeb.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Nolan Eliwood 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

Nolan Eliwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nolan Eliwood   Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2018, 9:26 pm

LOOK AT THIS PRECIOUS SUNBEAM
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

Nolan Eliwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nolan Eliwood   Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2018, 1:54 am

What's a 'Delaware'? Anyway, great sign up!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Nolan Eliwood HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nolan Eliwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nolan Eliwood   Nolan Eliwood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nolan Eliwood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Center :: OWA Office :: Former Talent-
Jump to: