Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_vote_lcapRate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_voting_barRate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_vote_lcapRate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_voting_barRate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! Empty
PostSubject: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime10/26/2018, 11:34 pm

Title.
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime3/22/2019, 1:01 am

Shoryu Kekkai (Name)- 10/10 just for naming it after Goto's old finisher, at least I hope that the idea behind it.

Shoryu Kekkai (Move)- 7/10 the fact it isn't a full Cloverleaf and just the hold is pretty awesome to me.
Back to top Go down
Étienne

Étienne

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime3/22/2019, 3:00 am

child of the grave (name) 7/10 pretty cool 
child of the grave (move) ultimate respect for choosing the tombstone. cool to see a womens wrestler with that move. 9/10
Back to top Go down
The Udy

The Udy

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime3/22/2019, 9:24 am

Guernica (name):  As a connection to the character played, its perfect name. And I believe its a homage to Picasso. 8/10

Guernica (Move):  A move if well executed can legit break arms.  So a good choice as well. 8/10
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime3/22/2019, 2:16 pm

The Curse (Name): Pretty basic even though it fits the character quite well considering the lycanthrope gimmick. 6/10

The Curse (Move): Another pretty basic one here. Just a jumping Neckbreaker. Well, I guess there is beauty in simplicity.. 7.25/10
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime3/22/2019, 3:17 pm

Pull The Plug (Name)- 8/10 I know it sounds a bit generic to some, but I had a move named the exact thing, so yeah

Pull The Plug (Move)- 9/10 I love how the move is done.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime3/22/2019, 10:43 pm

Behind The Wall Of Sleep (Name) - 10/10. Fuckin back it. Sounds metal as fuck. 

Behind The Wall Of Sleep (Move) - 8/10. Fairly standard issue submission, but the high angle makes it hella  painful looking and hella painful to be in. Classic finisher.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime3/22/2019, 11:09 pm

Killing Joke (Name): Simple, effective, amazing 9/10

Killing Joke (Move): This move is fucking awesome and I can see Kenny doing it 10/10 

<3
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime3/23/2019, 12:10 am

The English Inquisition (Name): Love the name. 9/10

The English Inquisition (Move): An Avalanche Bitter End sounds an amazing move concept. Not sure it has been done either with Pete or you during a PPV match but I want to see it. 9.5/10
Back to top Go down
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime3/23/2019, 7:38 am

Heaven's Flash Kick (Name): It's so weeby it works. 9/10

Superkick (Move): Now when I think of the phrase flash kick, I think of Guile's somersault kick. But..it works because the move can happen out of OUT OF NOWHERE. Like...in a FLASH. 10/10 because your picbase was the 90s HBK of Stardom - nude belt pics and all.
Back to top Go down
The Udy

The Udy

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime3/23/2019, 8:40 am

Phoenix Down (Inverted Phoenix Splash) Name:  Pretty nice one 8/10
Phoenix Down (Inverted Phoenix Splash) Move: According to his characters zeal to showcase, its a perfect move - 10/10
Back to top Go down
Rochelle

Rochelle

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime5/6/2019, 5:50 pm

Iron Thorn [Flying Cross Armbar]

Name: Love the name 9/10.

Move: Works perfectly with the sixe of your character. 10/10
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime5/6/2019, 6:40 pm

Slay Buster (Name)- 7/10 it fits the character just fine, but the name is a bit off.

Slay Buster (Move)- 9/10 I mean, it is a Blockbuster, and I like that move.
Back to top Go down
Amaranth & Schizm

Amaranth & Schizm

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime5/9/2019, 11:05 pm

Name: The Sky Elbow: 3/10 - seems to lack a little je ne se sais pas. 

Again, a flying elbow seems to lack a little something extra.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Rose

Jessica Rose

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime5/10/2019, 3:39 pm

The Riot Act - Name is a solid 7.5/10 but I never liked the Mandible Claw as a move so it brings it down to a 5.5/10
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime5/10/2019, 4:32 pm

HM01 is great because it fits the Jessica otaku character so well. The jumping cutter is of course amazing for it's ingenuity in how many ways you can use it. Name: 10/10, Move: 9/10
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime5/10/2019, 10:05 pm

Dream Killer (Name)- 9/10 I had a move named the same thing and I like the name.

Dream Killer (Move)- 10/10 My move was the same thing and I love a good ole Cobra Clutch.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime5/10/2019, 10:41 pm

The Sky Elbow is kinda a generic name. Although I sort of feel like I'm missing a reference here. An elbow drop is regular. But it works well as long as it looks good. 

Name: 4/10
Move: 6/10
Back to top Go down
Derelict

Derelict

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime5/10/2019, 10:56 pm

Room 101

Name: 9/10- It's a great literary reference that alludes to the torment of the hold.
Move: 8/10:  I'm sure I've seen the move done before, but a rope hanging arm bar sounds devastating, and I like the fact that it's reserved and meant to put people on the shelf.  I buy it as a talent shelving move.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime5/10/2019, 11:08 pm

Curb Your Enthusiasm (Name) - 9/10. That show is brilliant and anything that reminds me of it at all gets an automatic 9. Plus, it’s a fun name for a gnarly move.

Curb Your Enthusiasm (move) - 10/10. Sick fucjin move, and picturing Rowan doing it is brutal as fuck!
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime5/11/2019, 12:55 pm

Cottonmouth is just such a cool name for literally anything. So alot of points for the name. Also, a Ripcord Stunner just sounds fucking fantastic. 

Name: 9.5/10
Move: 10/10
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime7/6/2019, 5:54 pm

The English Inquisition just sounds likes a brutal name though I think of Monty Phyton in a way and the fact it is just an Avalanche style of Pull the Plug is still pretty cool.

Name: 10/10
Move: 8/10
Back to top Go down
defaultKyle

defaultKyle

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime7/6/2019, 6:26 pm

Holy Driver - 10/10 for the Name AND Move. Fuckin love the song Holy Diver, so this move stokes me out just hearing it, and then on top of it, it’s a brutal move. 

Love it!
Back to top Go down
Roughneck Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime7/6/2019, 8:46 pm

1. God Bud - Cartwheel Burning Hammer
Ight, who hurt you to kill people like this? Good name, Jesus fuck, don't hit anyone with this.
2. Acapulco Gold - Best Moonsault Ever
Cool name, cool finisher. Cool.
3. SFV - Powerbomb Driver/Gonzo Bomb
No idea what SFV stands for. Why you killing people? Ruining my Orange Cassidy immersion.
UF. I’m Sorry, I Love You - Superkick/Standing Corkscrew Moonsault Combo
100/10. No competition.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Rose

Jessica Rose

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime7/7/2019, 4:08 pm

Femto - 10/10. A fantastic name and berserk reference. The Vertigo also happens to be one of my favorite moves out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next