Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_voting_barRate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_voting_barRate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Christie Sky

Christie Sky

Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/7/2019, 4:42 pm

1. HM01 - Springboard Cutter/Jumping Cutter - 10/10 i love this finisher! A lot of combinations can be made. Name idk cuzzz idk what it does mean lmao
2. Tempest Splash - Frog Splash 6/10, idk i don't like this move but it's entertaining. 8/10 for the name!
3. Rose Lancer - Hoverboard Kimura Lock 10/10  I AM FUCKING LO-VE IT! It's fits Rose, and the name also is next 10 too!
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/7/2019, 6:07 pm

I like the name Sound of Silence and having it be the Barry White Driver is nice. So overall 9/10 for the name and 7/10 for the move
Back to top Go down
Roughneck Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/7/2019, 10:58 pm

The Flight of Icarus: 9/10. I like the name for it's namesake, flying high and crashing low. It being a moonsault is a nice touch.
Back to top Go down
the-natural

the-natural

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/9/2019, 11:31 am

1. "Outer Heaven" (Modified Tiger Driver 98)
Four Stars
Reason: I'm a slight mark for Tiger Mask and have been since Misawa played him. Would've been five stars but it depends on how it's modified, fair?

2. "Femto" (Vertigo)
3 Stars
Reason: Not as big a fan of this move, but with this gimmick-it actually fits.

3. "Throne of the King" (Texas Cloverleaf)
5 stars
Reason: I can honestly see Levi doing this move more like Dory or Terry Funk than Dean Malenko with that extra bit of torque to the move. Good choice there!
Back to top Go down
The Udy

The Udy

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/10/2019, 8:00 am

Tempest Splash - Frog Splash : 9/10.  The name is great and so is the move.  I miss Eddie feeling froggy..
Back to top Go down
Roughneck Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/13/2019, 11:36 am

Dante's Inferno - Couqina Clutch.
Name is solid, an 8/10 as a fan of the book and several other interpretations. The move though? Can't say I find it ideal as it's a very simple submission hold named after an event that comes in different stages of suffering. I'd give the move alone a 5 outta 10.

Howling at The Moon (HTM) -  Eclipse transitioned into a dragon sleeper.
I don't want to only review the negatives I find in your finishers, brotha, I am admittingly indifferent on the other two finishers. This one kinda bothers me as, mentally, I can't imagine how these two moves would flow together. I can imagine a cutter into an Aleister Black style Dragon Sleeper but a diving corkscrew stunner? Feels a little too out of my suspension of disbelief personally to flow well.

@the-natural wrote:
1. "Outer Heaven" (Modified Tiger Driver 98)
Four Stars
Reason: I'm a slight mark for Tiger Mask and have been since Misawa played him. Would've been five stars but it depends on how it's modified, fair?
Just so you get the visual representation. It's in my bio but links are the same color as regular text.
Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 K3T8cEz
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/13/2019, 1:37 pm

Femto (name): 9/10 - I don’t get it, like, at all, but you’re a super cool dude, so it gets a nine.
Femto (move): 10/10 - The Vertigo is a sick move, and picturing Kenny Omega hitting it in a super dramatic fashion is a cool image. BACK. IT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!   Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the finisher/finisher name of the person above!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2