Omega Wrestling Alliance


Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!
 
HomeEventsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» What's your top 10 favorite Movies?
by Hans Olsen Today at 10:11 am

» OWA Promos!
by TBroomey Today at 7:12 am

» "The Shining Star" Cynthia Ali
by TyAnna Jupiter Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» During The Purge, what would your character do?
by Gareth Cason Yesterday at 10:32 pm

» NFL Playoffs Predictions: Championship/Semi-Finals Round
by Layne Kurobane 1/20/2019, 1:42 pm

» OWA Social Feed
by DampshawIII 1/20/2019, 12:03 pm

» What song are you listening to right now?
by Trevor Marsden 1/20/2019, 2:26 am

Top posting users this week
TBroomey
 
Hans Olsen
 
Cynthia Ali
 
CM Nas
 
Christopher Sabertooth
 
TyAnna Jupiter
 
kennydrake
 
Rochelle
 
Maggall
 
Azumi Goto
 
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Hardcore Havoc
June: Game Over
July: Boiling Point Ω
August: Burning Sky
September: Vindication
October: Civil War Ω
December: Revelations
January: Clash of the Titans Ω
March: Divine Retribution
April: Final Destination Ω
Partners/Affiliates


eWmania

Share | 
 

 OWA Social Feed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
OWA
Admin
OWA

Posts : 17
Join date : 2018-03-25

20180325
PostOWA Social Feed

Welcome to OWA!  This is our social media outlet where you can make in-character reactions to OWA moments.
Back to top Go down
http://owaonline.forumotion.com

 Similar topics

-
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» KMC CYCLING CLUB MEETING/SOCIAL!!
» Hollingsworth considers social media ban for Aussie athletes
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» night time pike fishing
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

OWA Social Feed :: Comments

TyAnna Jupiter
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/31/2018, 12:02 pm by TyAnna Jupiter
@GaurdianTyAnna

This bitch thought I was a fan, wtf 

Aria Jaxon
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/30/2018, 10:54 pm by Aria Jaxon
@AriaSlays: When I said I could do anything with you by my side, I wasn't bullshitting. 
kennydrake
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/30/2018, 5:53 pm by kennydrake
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

So, those two flippy morons Heart and Seoul are the #1 contenders? I look forward to snapping their legs after we've obliterated Fight Club tonight.

#BoilingPoint #AndStill
@SeoulManKoji 

Yep, we're number 1 contenders and we flip alot. But is there any real reason to call us morons beyond an oh, I don't know.... Loose toughness complex? Either way, doesn't matter what you say because when you face us, you'll be in the DOGHOUSE! 

#WOOFWOOF #HeartAndSeoul
@kenny_drake

...are you just, like, full blown stupid or is it an act?

Nobody is THAT dumb and blind, right? 

#WolvesdenVsHelenKellerSquad

@SeoulManKoji 

Someone who lives on some hillbilly cousin fucker ranch and doesn't shut the fuck up about their authority complex as well as actually thinking they're cool really doesn't fly. You know what does fly? Heart and Seoul. 

#HeartandSeoulvsPuppyPatrol
@kenny_drake

Literally everything you said was something a try hard would say. Like you just got permission from your mom to cuss. 

You know what no one gives a fuck about?

You and your bruh.

Please. Do another cool hashtag. Ya bitch.

@SeoulManKoji 

#AnotherCoolHashtag 

Done.
@kenny_drake

See this? That cute little clever joke you made?

Your career just peaked with that. 

Enjoy this moment, Funboi.
Koji Soo-Don
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/30/2018, 5:15 pm by Koji Soo-Don
kennydrake wrote:
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

So, those two flippy morons Heart and Seoul are the #1 contenders? I look forward to snapping their legs after we've obliterated Fight Club tonight.

#BoilingPoint #AndStill
@SeoulManKoji 

Yep, we're number 1 contenders and we flip alot. But is there any real reason to call us morons beyond an oh, I don't know.... Loose toughness complex? Either way, doesn't matter what you say because when you face us, you'll be in the DOGHOUSE! 

#WOOFWOOF #HeartAndSeoul
@kenny_drake

...are you just, like, full blown stupid or is it an act?

Nobody is THAT dumb and blind, right? 

#WolvesdenVsHelenKellerSquad

@SeoulManKoji 

Someone who lives on some hillbilly cousin fucker ranch and doesn't shut the fuck up about their authority complex as well as actually thinking they're cool really doesn't fly. You know what does fly? Heart and Seoul. 

#HeartandSeoulvsPuppyPatrol
@kenny_drake

Literally everything you said was something a try hard would say. Like you just got permission from your mom to cuss. 

You know what no one gives a fuck about?

You and your bruh.

Please. Do another cool hashtag. Ya bitch.

@SeoulManKoji 

#AnotherCoolHashtag 

Done.
kennydrake
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/30/2018, 5:06 pm by kennydrake
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

So, those two flippy morons Heart and Seoul are the #1 contenders? I look forward to snapping their legs after we've obliterated Fight Club tonight.

#BoilingPoint #AndStill
@SeoulManKoji 

Yep, we're number 1 contenders and we flip alot. But is there any real reason to call us morons beyond an oh, I don't know.... Loose toughness complex? Either way, doesn't matter what you say because when you face us, you'll be in the DOGHOUSE! 

#WOOFWOOF #HeartAndSeoul
@UncagedWrestling

Don't you have an ocean to overfish and a planet to destroy?

@SeoulManKoji 

Don't you have a partner to go ass kiss? I don't know, maybe if you didn't look like a sycophantic yes man for this whole time you'd seem more of a threat to anybody ever. Nobody actually thinks you're tough, people just think Kenny is tough. Get your head out of your and Kenny's ass simultaneously. 

#PuppyHouse
@kenny_drake

PUPPY HOUSE!!! GET IT?!? LIKE WOLVES = PUPPY! DEN = HOUSE!!

Pack it in, Nate! They just won!
kennydrake
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/30/2018, 5:01 pm by kennydrake
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

So, those two flippy morons Heart and Seoul are the #1 contenders? I look forward to snapping their legs after we've obliterated Fight Club tonight.

#BoilingPoint #AndStill
@SeoulManKoji 

Yep, we're number 1 contenders and we flip alot. But is there any real reason to call us morons beyond an oh, I don't know.... Loose toughness complex? Either way, doesn't matter what you say because when you face us, you'll be in the DOGHOUSE! 

#WOOFWOOF #HeartAndSeoul
@kenny_drake

...are you just, like, full blown stupid or is it an act?

Nobody is THAT dumb and blind, right? 

#WolvesdenVsHelenKellerSquad

@SeoulManKoji 

Someone who lives on some hillbilly cousin fucker ranch and doesn't shut the fuck up about their authority complex as well as actually thinking they're cool really doesn't fly. You know what does fly? Heart and Seoul. 

#HeartandSeoulvsPuppyPatrol
@kenny_drake

Literally everything you said was something a try hard would say. Like you just got permission from your mom to cuss. 

You know what no one gives a fuck about?

You and your bruh.

Please. Do another cool hashtag. Ya bitch.
CM Nas
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/30/2018, 4:12 pm by CM Nas
@BWANasir

In order to achieve something great, something of equally great worth must be sacrificed...even if that is your own child.
Koji Soo-Don
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/30/2018, 3:01 pm by Koji Soo-Don
kennydrake wrote:
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

So, those two flippy morons Heart and Seoul are the #1 contenders? I look forward to snapping their legs after we've obliterated Fight Club tonight.

#BoilingPoint #AndStill
@SeoulManKoji 

Yep, we're number 1 contenders and we flip alot. But is there any real reason to call us morons beyond an oh, I don't know.... Loose toughness complex? Either way, doesn't matter what you say because when you face us, you'll be in the DOGHOUSE! 

#WOOFWOOF #HeartAndSeoul
@kenny_drake

...are you just, like, full blown stupid or is it an act?

Nobody is THAT dumb and blind, right? 

#WolvesdenVsHelenKellerSquad

@SeoulManKoji 

Someone who lives on some hillbilly cousin fucker ranch and doesn't shut the fuck up about their authority complex as well as actually thinking they're cool really doesn't fly. You know what does fly? Heart and Seoul. 

#HeartandSeoulvsPuppyPatrol
Koji Soo-Don
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/30/2018, 2:59 pm by Koji Soo-Don
TBroomey wrote:
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

So, those two flippy morons Heart and Seoul are the #1 contenders? I look forward to snapping their legs after we've obliterated Fight Club tonight.

#BoilingPoint #AndStill
@SeoulManKoji 

Yep, we're number 1 contenders and we flip alot. But is there any real reason to call us morons beyond an oh, I don't know.... Loose toughness complex? Either way, doesn't matter what you say because when you face us, you'll be in the DOGHOUSE! 

#WOOFWOOF #HeartAndSeoul
@UncagedWrestling

Don't you have an ocean to overfish and a planet to destroy?

@SeoulManKoji 

Don't you have a partner to go ass kiss? I don't know, maybe if you didn't look like a sycophantic yes man for this whole time you'd seem more of a threat to anybody ever. Nobody actually thinks you're tough, people just think Kenny is tough. Get your head out of your and Kenny's ass simultaneously. 

#PuppyHouse
kennydrake
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/30/2018, 12:08 pm by kennydrake
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

So, those two flippy morons Heart and Seoul are the #1 contenders? I look forward to snapping their legs after we've obliterated Fight Club tonight.

#BoilingPoint #AndStill
@SeoulManKoji 

Yep, we're number 1 contenders and we flip alot. But is there any real reason to call us morons beyond an oh, I don't know.... Loose toughness complex? Either way, doesn't matter what you say because when you face us, you'll be in the DOGHOUSE! 

#WOOFWOOF #HeartAndSeoul
@kenny_drake

...are you just, like, full blown stupid or is it an act?

Nobody is THAT dumb and blind, right? 

#WolvesdenVsHelenKellerSquad
TBroomey
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/30/2018, 8:50 am by TBroomey
Koji Soo-Don wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

So, those two flippy morons Heart and Seoul are the #1 contenders? I look forward to snapping their legs after we've obliterated Fight Club tonight.

#BoilingPoint #AndStill
@SeoulManKoji 

Yep, we're number 1 contenders and we flip alot. But is there any real reason to call us morons beyond an oh, I don't know.... Loose toughness complex? Either way, doesn't matter what you say because when you face us, you'll be in the DOGHOUSE! 

#WOOFWOOF #HeartAndSeoul
@UncagedWrestling

Don't you have an ocean to overfish and a planet to destroy?
Koji Soo-Don
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/30/2018, 8:47 am by Koji Soo-Don
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

So, those two flippy morons Heart and Seoul are the #1 contenders? I look forward to snapping their legs after we've obliterated Fight Club tonight.

#BoilingPoint #AndStill
@SeoulManKoji 

Yep, we're number 1 contenders and we flip alot. But is there any real reason to call us morons beyond an oh, I don't know.... Loose toughness complex? Either way, doesn't matter what you say because when you face us, you'll be in the DOGHOUSE! 

#WOOFWOOF #HeartAndSeoul
TBroomey
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/30/2018, 8:30 am by TBroomey
@UncagedWrestling

So, those two flippy morons Heart and Seoul are the #1 contenders? I look forward to snapping their legs after we've obliterated Fight Club tonight.

#BoilingPoint #AndStill
Finnegan Wakefield
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/30/2018, 1:26 am by Finnegan Wakefield

@CATCHWakefield
I'll remain on the top of the world until someone can find a way to knock me down and keep me down.
kennydrake
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/29/2018, 11:14 am by kennydrake
Bishop wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Who is your number one student? 

I’m going to retire them, too.
@TheReaper


That's the spirit!!! Settle it in the ring, not on the internet!!

#StopCyberBullyingToday
@kenny_drake

I’m...God dammit, I just can’t stay mad at you.
Bishop
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/29/2018, 1:34 am by Bishop
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Who is your number one student? 

I’m going to retire them, too.
@TheReaper


That's the spirit!!! Settle it in the ring, not on the internet!!

#StopCyberBullyingToday
kennydrake
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/29/2018, 12:20 am by kennydrake
Bishop wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Who asked you, Gimp?

You all can be “mean.” We’ll be winners. 

Enjoy retirement, footnote.
@TheReaper


Now, Now, Kenneth, you're being "Mean" just like the footnotes you're trying to beat, that's not helping anybody.
@kenny_drake

Who is your number one student? 

I’m going to retire them, too.
Bishop
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/28/2018, 11:59 pm by Bishop
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Who asked you, Gimp?

You all can be “mean.” We’ll be winners. 

Enjoy retirement, footnote.
@TheReaper


Now, Now, Kenneth, you're being "Mean" just like the footnotes you're trying to beat, that's not helping anybody.
kennydrake
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/28/2018, 11:38 pm by kennydrake
Bishop wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
@UncgaedWrestling

Fight Club are all bark and no bite, a ragtag group of mercenaries who think punching their problems is the same as solving them. Last week, they came at us with lead pipes. I'd like to see them try again when we're actually ready for it. You want a real war? You want something that will truly test us? Face us with no fucking rules whatsover.

#NODQ #BoilingPoint

@TheReaper

Wolvesden: Attacking people before, during, and after bouts whenever they please. 

Also Wolvesden: DoNT Be MeAn GuYs
@kenny_drake

Who asked you, Gimp?

You all can be “mean.” We’ll be winners. 

Enjoy retirement, footnote.
kennydrake
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/28/2018, 11:36 pm by kennydrake
Scott Oasis wrote:
TBroomey wrote:
@UncgaedWrestling

Fight Club are all bark and no bite, a ragtag group of mercenaries who think punching their problems is the same as solving them. Last week, they came at us with lead pipes. I'd like to see them try again when we're actually ready for it. You want a real war? You want something that will truly test us? Face us with no fucking rules whatsover.

#NODQ #BoilingPoint
@RealScottOasis
We figured you'd be fine with a blindside considering that's how you guys like to get ahead. Carlos and I have been waiting on this match for weeks, just dying to get our hands on you guys. You want to go to war? You want us to throw out the rule book? Fuck it then. I'm sure Vernon can get it figured out, after all this is the last time we'll be able to fight before you or Kenny get shipped off. Let's do this.
@kenny_drake

You have no idea, but you just guaranteed us a victory. 

May the Devil help you, cos God said you’re on your own.
Bishop
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/28/2018, 11:35 pm by Bishop
TBroomey wrote:
@UncgaedWrestling

Fight Club are all bark and no bite, a ragtag group of mercenaries who think punching their problems is the same as solving them. Last week, they came at us with lead pipes. I'd like to see them try again when we're actually ready for it. You want a real war? You want something that will truly test us? Face us with no fucking rules whatsover.

#NODQ #BoilingPoint

@TheReaper

Wolvesden: Attacking people before, during, and after bouts whenever they please. 

Also Wolvesden: DoNT Be MeAn GuYs
Scott Oasis
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/28/2018, 10:55 pm by Scott Oasis
TBroomey wrote:
@UncgaedWrestling

Fight Club are all bark and no bite, a ragtag group of mercenaries who think punching their problems is the same as solving them. Last week, they came at us with lead pipes. I'd like to see them try again when we're actually ready for it. You want a real war? You want something that will truly test us? Face us with no fucking rules whatsover.

#NODQ #BoilingPoint
@RealScottOasis
We figured you'd be fine with a blindside considering that's how you guys like to get ahead. Carlos and I have been waiting on this match for weeks, just dying to get our hands on you guys. You want to go to war? You want us to throw out the rule book? Fuck it then. I'm sure Vernon can get it figured out, after all this is the last time we'll be able to fight before you or Kenny get shipped off. Let's do this.
TBroomey
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/28/2018, 10:28 pm by TBroomey
@UncgaedWrestling

Fight Club are all bark and no bite, a ragtag group of mercenaries who think punching their problems is the same as solving them. Last week, they came at us with lead pipes. I'd like to see them try again when we're actually ready for it. You want a real war? You want something that will truly test us? Face us with no fucking rules whatsover.

#NODQ #BoilingPoint
Jax Wylde
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/27/2018, 10:23 am by Jax Wylde
@Wylde_Stallion


I may be sitting on the sidelines for #BoilingPoint, but it's only a matter of time before I put down the popcorn and start some trouble.  Enjoy the peace while it lasts.  #SomethingWyldeThisWayComes
kennydrake
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post on 7/24/2018, 2:10 pm by kennydrake
TBroomey wrote:
@UncagedWrestling

First, my men were banned from ringside in Japan. Now, Vernon Tressler has made a feeble attempt to remove either myself or Kenny from our Kingdom. If you don't think there is a conspiracy against the most dominant collective of humanity in OWA history, then you're delusional.

#WakeUp
@kenny_drake

Pathetic actions by a pathetic man. 

All he’s done, though, is guarantee one less person on his side. Wolvesden is staying right where we are.
Re: OWA Social Feed
Post  by Sponsored content
 

OWA Social Feed

Back to top 

Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Promos :: OWA Feed-
Jump to: