Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
Anime, Gaming & Sports sections have been added to Gen-Talk!
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth Today at 3:08 am

» Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 3:07 am

» If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ Today at 2:01 am

» Omega Network Exclusive: 24/7 Title Watch [Last Updated 6-25-19]
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitimeby Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» Create ur OWA's Team for Civil War's War Games Match
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitimeby Stefani Novak Yesterday at 2:37 pm

» Create ur own OWA's Champions Squad
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitimeby Stefani Novak Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» AMA-Dominion edition
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitimeby MavericksINC Yesterday at 11:18 am

» OWT Contract for Wil Pierce
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitimeby MavericksINC Yesterday at 11:09 am

» Ask your new god anything.
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitimeby G O D Yesterday at 7:59 am

» OWA Promos!
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Yesterday at 7:37 am

Top posting users this week
Christopher Sabertooth
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_vote_lcapIf your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_voting_barIf your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_vote_rcap 
defaultKyle
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_vote_lcapIf your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_voting_barIf your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_vote_rcap 
Harman Ardelean
Shin-SEKAI
G O D
Miltiades & Zaxaria
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
DampshawIIIఒ
Stefani Novak
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? Empty
PostSubject: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime12/10/2018, 3:45 pm

title.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime12/10/2018, 3:59 pm

I'd kill them and reclaim Bobby Fish for myself. 

But seriously, either Drew McIntyre or Aleister Black.
Back to top Go down
GC-SAMA

GC-SAMA

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime12/10/2018, 4:14 pm

- Killer Kross as Lucian

- Drew McIntyre as Lucian Drakos (Was using that name for a twitter fed til I said fuck it and retired for like two weeks)

- Pac/Neville as Lucian 

- Mecha Wolf fka Mr. 450 who I still plan on using before I'm done depending how things go down ofc
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime12/10/2018, 8:31 pm

I've had this happen and I went with Doug Williams but it never felt right. To me, Regal is and will always be Dampshaw.

But, if I had to pick one...Jack Gallagher.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime12/11/2018, 9:55 am

DampshawIII wrote:
I've had this happen and I went with Doug Williams but it never felt right. To me, Regal is and will always be Dampshaw.

But, if I had to pick one...Jack Gallagher.
I must agree; RD3 as anyone but Regal would seem off. I almost think we should retire the PB if you ever retire! 

That being said, brudda, I could see you as a sick Trent Seven. He’s got a cool vibe to him that could mesh with the character pretty well. 

I would switch to Aleister Black or Jimmy Jacobs!
Back to top Go down
CM Nas

CM Nas

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime12/11/2018, 2:03 pm

Based off of all of the picbases in use right now. I would say Christian. He has the look I am looking for with the talent and media to back it up. Plus originally I always envisioned myself as a Blonde...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? CMNAS2
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime12/11/2018, 6:12 pm

Assuming I'm active as Nobi and someone uses John Cena already.....I'd say Christian as well.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime12/12/2018, 1:05 am

I would say Miyu Yamashita for Azumi. The self-confidence she has while being the Ace of her promotion is amazing and she gives the feels of Io Shirai with her look. To be honest, if I was introduced to Miyu around January when I did switch to Io, I probably would choose Yamashita.

If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? Tumblr_pb99klcOXL1r8xjj2o1_500
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime12/29/2018, 3:05 am

Before I left I was using Cody; if I ever return and he was taken, I would use Adam Cole... bay bay. If Keelan ever gives him up, of course.

Last edited by J.D. Damon on 12/29/2018, 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime12/29/2018, 3:08 am

@Hans Olsen wrote:
Assuming I'm active as Nobi and someone uses John Cena already.....I'd say Christian as well.

Apart from Christian, I could see Nobi as RVD and Nigel McGuinness with Hair.

If Nobi turns to Heel again, then Eli Drake xD
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime1/17/2019, 7:40 am

Ironically enough, my other 2 choices are taken as well.

But in general: Cody Rhodes or CM Punk
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devione

Allesandro Devione

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime1/17/2019, 11:28 am

Cody Rhodes circa 2018, or Test from the 90s.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime1/17/2019, 12:32 pm

I've already answered for Nate so:

Natalie Cage: Becky Lynch or Rhea Ripley

Hunter Goodwin: TJP
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime1/17/2019, 8:27 pm

Daniel Bryan circa 2010-2012

If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR58dD4H8ryDLBxMWj4Pk9dBqXsw0lM8ntD-B0Vkn-vb0kHfwho
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime1/17/2019, 9:33 pm

Kiera Hogan (so poor Natasha likely would've never existed), Team BAD-era Naomi, or JoJo.

"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime1/17/2019, 9:36 pm

Tsukasa Fujimoto

If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? Giphy
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime1/18/2019, 3:05 am

Cesaro would be my alternative if Kurt Angle was taken but he'll be a pure Swedish instead of a naturalized American, lol.
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime1/18/2019, 9:43 am

If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down
Rochelle

Rochelle

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime1/18/2019, 8:11 pm

Would've been Chakara but that's already taken

Then Renee Michelle, but that's already taken too

Fuuuuuck

Okay then I would've picked Brii Nicole since she catches the essence of the Character that Rochelle is. Rochelle is a person who is sexually liberated, but conversative at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime1/18/2019, 9:46 pm

Hmmm, probably EC3 or Johnny Mundo/Impact
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime1/19/2019, 1:49 am

Probably Dean Ambrose.  Maybe Austin Aries.

If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? Jeffxb10
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime1/19/2019, 9:22 am

Well the original plan with Judas was for it to be a legacy gimmick in the sense that it'd be clear that wherever it was used it was a different iteration of the character.

El Desperado, Demon Balor, Sting would all have been potential options depening on the direction I wanted (although Balor was and is taken).
Back to top Go down
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime1/19/2019, 7:28 pm

I originally had Walter as my picbase, but because he didn't have enough pictures (at the time), I ended up changing to Kevin Owens and haven't looked back since.

If I had to choose anyone other than Walter or Kevin, then it'd probably be either Michael Elgin or Bull Dempsey.
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime2/14/2019, 8:21 pm

Chyna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?   If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next