Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
Anime, Gaming & Sports sections have been added to Gen-Talk!
Latest topics
» OWA Social Feed
What anime are you watching this season? I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:08 am

» Name one picbase that the person above would be good as.
What anime are you watching this season? I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 3:07 am

» If your current PB was taken, who would you use for your character?
What anime are you watching this season? I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ Today at 2:01 am

» Omega Network Exclusive: 24/7 Title Watch [Last Updated 6-25-19]
What anime are you watching this season? I_icon_minitimeby Teddy Mac x Scott Oasis Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» Create ur OWA's Team for Civil War's War Games Match
What anime are you watching this season? I_icon_minitimeby Stefani Novak Yesterday at 2:37 pm

» Create ur own OWA's Champions Squad
What anime are you watching this season? I_icon_minitimeby Stefani Novak Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» AMA-Dominion edition
What anime are you watching this season? I_icon_minitimeby MavericksINC Yesterday at 11:18 am

» OWT Contract for Wil Pierce
What anime are you watching this season? I_icon_minitimeby MavericksINC Yesterday at 11:09 am

» Ask your new god anything.
What anime are you watching this season? I_icon_minitimeby G O D Yesterday at 7:59 am

» OWA Promos!
What anime are you watching this season? I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Yesterday at 7:37 am

Top posting users this week
Christopher Sabertooth
What anime are you watching this season? I_vote_lcapWhat anime are you watching this season? I_voting_barWhat anime are you watching this season? I_vote_rcap 
defaultKyle
What anime are you watching this season? I_vote_lcapWhat anime are you watching this season? I_voting_barWhat anime are you watching this season? I_vote_rcap 
Harman Ardelean
Shin-SEKAI
G O D
Miltiades & Zaxaria
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
DampshawIIIఒ
Stefani Novak
Major Event

Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

What anime are you watching this season?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maggall

Maggall

What anime are you watching this season? Empty
PostSubject: What anime are you watching this season?   What anime are you watching this season? I_icon_minitime1/9/2019, 10:03 pm

Last season was one of the first seasons in years I missed out on, just didn't get into it, but planning to get back into now. I'm thinking.

The Promised Neverland(heard a lot about the manga.)
Rise of the Shield Hero(I use to read the manga and liked it, but got kind of busy and it was kind of edgy, but gonna take another swing at it in anime form.)

Dororo(Mappa is cool)

Thinking to see what else people are watching, might inspire me, and just good to let our inner weebs out. You can see what's out here https://myanimelist.net/anime/season
Back to top Go down
Stark

Stark

What anime are you watching this season? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What anime are you watching this season?   What anime are you watching this season? I_icon_minitime1/11/2019, 10:50 pm

fucking weeb
Back to top Go down

What anime are you watching this season?
Page 1 of 1