Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_vote_lcapMiltiades Appreciation Thread I_voting_barMiltiades Appreciation Thread I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_vote_lcapMiltiades Appreciation Thread I_voting_barMiltiades Appreciation Thread I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Miltiades Appreciation Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

Miltiades Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Miltiades Appreciation Thread   Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime1/12/2019, 11:54 pm

Everybody give their congratulations to your new OWA TV Champion, Miltiades. Well deserved brudda.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Miltiades Appreciation Thread Ezgif-3-0563cddd488e

Miltiades Appreciation Thread CHRISOPHERSABERTOOTH12

Shoutout to Rob/Christie Sky for this dope Signature!!
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devione

Allesandro Devione

PostSubject: Re: Miltiades Appreciation Thread   Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime1/12/2019, 11:59 pm

Congrats man. Shine it up for me for the 18th. That golds going in my storehouse.
Back to top Go down
CM Nas

CM Nas

PostSubject: Re: Miltiades Appreciation Thread   Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime1/13/2019, 12:12 am

Very much deserved for a long time now. I was heartbroken when you left the first time because you were just about to enter God of War and win that and all the cool implications that would have come with it. But in the end no matter what happens the top talent always find a way to rise and you certainly are an example of that. Ever since we met you have never ceased to amaze me with your incredible skills for this and I am proud to have played a role in the success you still reach to this day. The sky is the limit for Miltiades, he's one of my personal favorites and I can promise you this my brother...this is the first of many MANY championships you can expect for him to hold here in OWA. Much luv my boi, enjoy the big W! And as for you Sabertooth, we've talked about this decision several times now and you know what you have coming up next and I know you welcome that challenge with open arms. I'm proud of you and although your reign wasn't what it could have been, I know you will also see many MANY championships in your time in OWA as well. The future of this fed is burning bright with guys like the two of you in the fold. I truly am a proud man of the both of you and all of my boys...Jesus I'm like a biased father.

Miltiades Appreciation Thread CMNAS2
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Miltiades Appreciation Thread   Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime1/13/2019, 12:19 am

I'm proud of you and happy for you. I know you'll be able to seamlessly work being a champion into Miltiades' persona and you'll carry the belt with pride. Enjoy this well-deserved reign, sweets!

"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
Miltiades Appreciation Thread Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: Miltiades Appreciation Thread   Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime1/13/2019, 12:27 am

Congrats Aren (H).
Back to top Go down
Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Miltiades Appreciation Thread   Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime1/13/2019, 1:35 am

Congratulations!  Cannot wait to read what you have in store with a role of prominence.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Miltiades Appreciation Thread   Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime1/13/2019, 12:09 pm

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yeah man! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Miltiades Appreciation Thread   Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime1/13/2019, 5:02 pm

Congrats ya Man-Thot!
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Miltiades Appreciation Thread   Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime1/13/2019, 5:03 pm

You a bitch but you earned it.

Also was a fun match to write, I've now written your two most significant victories here, never forget that.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Finnegan Wakefield

Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Miltiades Appreciation Thread   Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime1/14/2019, 5:56 pm

A title for this character was long overdue. Your work and persistence with this character deserved reward. This is by no means the peak of what you'll accomplish but for the time being, you'll bring prestige to this belt before you inevitably make it to a World Title. Congratulations, Cunt.

Miltiades Appreciation Thread Xz6Lnz4
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite Marie.

Aphrodite Marie.

PostSubject: Re: Miltiades Appreciation Thread   Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime1/15/2019, 12:37 am

Eat shit and die. Congrats, ugly.
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: Miltiades Appreciation Thread   Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime1/16/2019, 12:02 am

Congrats man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miltiades Appreciation Thread   Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime1/16/2019, 1:18 am

About time! Congrats on the well deserved title win. I’m sure Navarro is smiling from above

Also shout out to Sabertooth on the fantastic reign as TV champ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miltiades Appreciation Thread   Miltiades Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miltiades Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1