Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
OWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 3:44 pm

» What song are you listening to right now?
OWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 12:14 pm

» OWA Social Feed
OWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 11:42 am

» OWA Promos!
OWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Today at 2:41 am

» Trent Hawk
OWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 5:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
OWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 10:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
OWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 5:28 am

» The Omega Awards
OWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 5:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
OWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 10:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
OWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 11:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
OWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield I_vote_lcapOWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield I_voting_barOWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
OWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield I_vote_lcapOWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield I_voting_barOWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OWA
Admin
OWA

OWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield Empty
PostSubject: OWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield   OWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield I_icon_minitime1/27/2019, 3:03 am

We regret to inform everybody that as of today, we have had to release Finnegan Wakefield from Omega Wrestling Alliance. The circumstances that came to this are unfortunate and one we wish to remain private. To those few of you who know the reasoning, please keep it to yourselves as we are still dealing with this internally and have been for some time. For those who have any reasonable questions about the situation feel free to contact those of us in the council via personal message and we'll respond as best as we can. Thank you all, keep up the great work and have a great rest of your week.
Back to top Go down
http://owaonline.forumotion.com

OWA Statement Concerning the Release of Finnegan Wakefield
Page 1 of 1