Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
WELL OKAY THEN I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
WELL OKAY THEN I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
WELL OKAY THEN I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
WELL OKAY THEN I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
WELL OKAY THEN I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
WELL OKAY THEN I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
WELL OKAY THEN I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
WELL OKAY THEN I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
WELL OKAY THEN I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
WELL OKAY THEN I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
WELL OKAY THEN I_vote_lcapWELL OKAY THEN I_voting_barWELL OKAY THEN I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WELL OKAY THEN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

WELL OKAY THEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL OKAY THEN   WELL OKAY THEN I_icon_minitime1/27/2019, 4:07 pm

(Your last thread was deleted when I was tryna post this, so lemme try again...)

Literally shut the entire fuck up. Seriously. You sound like the saddest cunt right now. A situation that was brought to our attention a couple of weeks ago that we've been dealing with internally for that amount of time, but you literally had to put the entire council hostage with our backs against the wall to make a decision for your own damn self-satisfaction. You think you're some god damned messiah with this gospel that everybody wants to hear, when literally the WHOLE FUCKING STORY is on the forums - the shit was posted MONTHS ago. If it makes you sick to your stomach, then fair enough I don't blame you for that because they are pretty shitty allegations, but when you want to hide in a little bubble and post shit on twitter on some "I will leak information about this unless something is done" and then when our hand is forced you say "wow I am disappointed in all of you" instead of actually coming to literally ANY of us personally in a private message, well it makes you out to be one massive fucking dickhead.

You're no messiah, you're just a cunt.

I used to fuck with you heavy, but now I'm not so sure. Clearly you're intentions are to rather force people's backs against the wall until you get what you want instead of being a fucking man and dealing with this in a one on one situation. I don't give a fuck if you're disappointed in us. I literally don't give a fuck what you think either. You're not as special as you think you are, mate. In truth, I am disappointed in you that you couldn't do this in a more civil manner. How you went from arguing about something as ridiculous as the budget of Ferdinand or whatever to "I'M AN IDIOT?! WELL THE COUNCIL ARE HIDING SOMETHING FROM YOU ALL!!" truly brings you out in a true light. We're not hiding anything, we were never trying to hide anything - we were just figuring out how to go about this whole thing. And just when we thought a proper decision could have been made, you had to go fuck it up for your own self-satisfaction.

So congratulations, you achieved nothing except for burning a whole bunch of bridges with half the fed. But what do you care, right?

I hope your little mission was worth it.

So long, champ.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
WELL OKAY THEN Callihan

Last edited by Keelan Callihan on 1/27/2019, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

WELL OKAY THEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL OKAY THEN   WELL OKAY THEN I_icon_minitime1/27/2019, 4:11 pm

Screencapping some Twitter message and being like "y'all co-sign this?". Yeah I can see why nobody wanted to reply to your bitch ass. You've achieved nothing except making our job here easier, so so long pal.

WELL OKAY THEN Callihan
Back to top Go down
CM Nas

CM Nas

WELL OKAY THEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL OKAY THEN   WELL OKAY THEN I_icon_minitime1/27/2019, 4:22 pm

I'm going to be 100% honest with you. I have heard both sides of the story from multiple sources, so I've heard literally every angle of this thing multiple times over. The reason that the usual "blunt and direct" Nas has been a shell of his former self is because this is the first time I've ever held this kind of responsibility and I am fucking terrified. Straight up with all of you, I have been trembling since yesterday, my bones feel week, my heart feels ten pounds heavier. I feel like complete shit. I have been having a full blown panic attack for a good hour now. I had to sit in a call last night and straight up tell a man, he needs to gtfo for the better of the efed, and I endured listening to a grown ass man cry to me for god knows how long, it felt like an eternity. Now does that make me a fucking pussy bleeding heart? In all honesty you could say yes and I wouldn't fight with you about it. Now many people have heard my stance in private on Finn's situation. I am 50/50 on whether he's actually committed the act or not. And that's straight up. We WERE 0.5 Seconds from booting him out weeks ago, but got cold feet because GUESS WHAT?! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GOT A BUNCH OF INEXPERIENCED PEOPLE DOING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME! It was easy for us to point from the outside in at EAW when all the shit was going on back there at people who had been doing this for 10 plus years and tell them that they should know better. But it's not that fucking simple for many of us, some of which here haven't even been efedding for a proper full year in our community. You want my full thoughts? Here's my full thoughts when everyone else was saying "fuck that guy" when you first took to twitter and were on the discord fighting with Savannah. I literally told them all "Listen, you guys know how Tomi is. Don't threaten him or fight with him please. Once we remove finn this will be over." Ofc my naive ass who also looks for the best case scenario ended up being wrong as fuck. Now I stand by Finn being gone for now. That man whether he actually did anything or not had far too much heat on him and no matter what would be a negative reflection on the security of OWA and all of the people within it. For the benefit of OWA as an efed and a community he needed to go. I have never once denied that. And I've never denied that Finn got many facts of the situation between himself and Brian wrong. I would straight up tell him "Brian has had nothing to do with this, he's just a messenger" or "Brian isn't trying to get you fucked over dude, he just wants to be left alone". Which is fact, ask brian yourself and he'll tell you that. I ws hoping and praying that once Finn was gone you would just leave it alone Tomi, I've never held ill will towards you and I still don't, because I know you on a different level from just about everyone else in the council thanks to my more numerous informal chats with you just like Aria. I wish you would have been more patient because yes, I did see your DM, and I damn sure wanted to reply and have a civil conversation with you. But the fear and emotion flowing through my body and my brain going nuts did not allow me to form proper thoughts prevented me from responding when I got it. I doubt you'll read this unless someone shows you, but that's my thoughts all out there for you. So the simple version, yes I guess I'm just a scared pussy...

WELL OKAY THEN CMNAS2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WELL OKAY THEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL OKAY THEN   WELL OKAY THEN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELL OKAY THEN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Community :: OWA-Talk-
Jump to: