Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_vote_lcapDetails about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_voting_barDetails about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_vote_lcapDetails about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_voting_barDetails about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  Empty
PostSubject: Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!    Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_icon_minitime1/28/2019, 3:34 am

Hello everybody! I know it's pretty late for most of y'all and you're probably all asleep, but I'm throwing this thread up now and you can all see it in the morning. This thread has some important details regarding Clash of the Titans, including everybody who is confirmed for both Clash matches, what day the show will go live, and a couple of other things! 

Since Odyssey has just gone up and Olympus has been up, and with the okay from Scott Oasis, promoing for both Clash matches are now OPEN! Feel free to begin promoing as you wish! The individuals confirmed for both matches are: 

CLASH OF THE TITANS:

• Miltiades
  • Ken Maeda
  • Gareth Cason
  • CM Nas
  • Reginald Dampshaw III
  • Moongoose McQueen
  • Jeff X
  • Jon McAdams
  • Nate Cage
  • Aria Jaxon
  • Isaac Thornton
  • Hans Olsen
  • Carlos Rosso

CLASH OF THE GODDESSES: 

• Natalie Cage
  • Eris
  • Savannah Sunshine
  • Rochelle
  • HENDRIX
  • Dulce Torres
  • Pandora Barrett
  • Nikita LaShae
  • Diantha Moreau

I wish every name here above the best of luck this week, and hope we get close to the promoing record we set last year at Boiling Point! The individuals in Olympus matches are also free to begin promoing now, but as for those in Kingdom matches, you'll have to wait until Kingdom goes up (which should be some point tomorrow). But those of you in the Clash matches, you are free to go H.A.M.

As for this weekend in regards to when the show will go live, we believe the easiest way to go around things is to have Day 1 on Saturday (February 2) and Day 2 on Monday (February 4). This is due to the Superbowl being on Sunday and we think everybody will have all eyes on that, which is fair enough. With that said, however, the promoing deadline for Clash of the Titans will be Friday, February 1 at 11:59pm. So, please, everybody be aware of this. 

It's been a rough few days for us in The Council with two of our top talents gone from the community, However, our writers are working very hard to give everybody here the best possible show next weekend. We appreciate all of your love and continued support and thank you all so much for sticking through it with us. We won't let you down, ladies and gentlemen! 

So good luck, and happy promoing!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  Callihan
Back to top Go down
CM Nas

CM Nas

Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!    Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  I_icon_minitime1/28/2019, 3:57 pm

To add one to this, I would also like to note the updates and changes in several of the Undercard matches for The Clash of the Titans PPV As well. OWA will no longer be using the OWA Junior Heavyweight Championship and is introducing a brand new OWA Cruiserweight Championship with a weight limit of 230 lbs. It shall be contested between Kingdom's Kevin Maverick and Olympus' Allesandro Devoine who was pulled from the Clash of the Titans match to take part in this. 

As for the the matches affecting Kingdom and Odyssey title match changes, I'm sure both Aria and Oasis will be adding onto this news for themselves. If they request to, I'll update you all on their championship match changes myself. With that said enjoy your week of promoing as we head towards a game changing night for the Omega Wrestling Alliance!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!  CMNAS2
Back to top Go down

Details about next weekend's Clash of the Titans show!
Page 1 of 1