Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Poet March 24th 2024, 9:19 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

» OWA Promos
Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeby "Killer Bee" March 23rd 2024, 12:00 am

» Angelina Magnum
Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 20th 2024, 7:53 am

» Introducing 'Poet'
Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 10th 2024, 12:39 am

» "The Authentic" Raivo
Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Raivo February 27th 2024, 2:01 am

» 'The Maverick' Jason Long.
Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels February 18th 2024, 5:55 pm

» Tyler "Ty" Kulina
Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeby JosieGreyEsq February 3rd 2024, 9:52 pm

» Jupiter King
Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Big_Baker_Brand January 30th 2024, 11:14 am

» OWA Divine Retribution Card Information + Predictions
Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone January 27th 2024, 4:41 pm

» JOSIE GREY APPRECIATION THREAD
Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Revy January 24th 2024, 12:20 am

» Colton Saint
Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint January 22nd 2024, 10:43 pm

» "Unkillable" Liz Karlson
Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD January 16th 2024, 7:47 am

» The Hex Girls
Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeby The Banshee January 14th 2024, 3:44 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Clash of the Titans Predictions

Go down 
+2
kennydrake
Nate Cage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

Clash of the Titans Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Clash of the Titans Predictions   Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2019, 11:12 am

Y'all know the drill, hit us with those sweet, sweet predictions (women's title match to be excluded as Azumi's opponent is a secret):

Kevin Maverick vs. Allesandro Devione - Match to crown the inaugural OWA Cruiserweight Champion

Heart and Seoul (c) vs. The Dollhouse (Roxy and DiVa) vs. Killer Alpha Squad (Bull and Tarah) vs. Phantom Troupe (Maggall and Nolan Eliwood) - Four corners match for the OWA Openweight Tag Team Championship

Scott Oasis vs. Layne Kurobane - Match for the vacant OWA World Championship 

Jacob Senn (c) vs. Christopher Sabertooth - Match for the Omega Heavyweight Championship

Women's Clash of the Titans match - Confirmed entrants are: Natalie Cage, Eris, Savannah Sunshine, Rochelle, HENDRIX, Dulce Torres, Pandora Barrett, Diantha Moreau and Nikita LaShae

Men's Clash of the Titans match - Confirmed entrants are: Miltiades, Ken Maeda, Gareth Cason, CM Nas, Mongoose McQueen, Jon McAdams, Jeff X, Nate Cage, Aria Jaxon, Isaac Thornton, Hans Olsen, Carlos Rosso and Reginald Dampshaw III
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans Predictions   Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2019, 11:53 am

Maverick
K.A.S. (Although Magall seems unstoppable...)
Layne 
Sabertooth
Based off the announced entrants, Natalie Cage
Based off the announced entrants, Gareth or Nas
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams

Jon McAdams

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans Predictions   Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2019, 3:36 pm

Y'all know the drill, hit us with those sweet, sweet predictions (women's title match to be excluded as Azumi's opponent is a secret):

Kevin Maverick vs. Allesandro Devione - Match to crown the inaugural OWA Cruiserweight Champion

Heart and Seoul (c) vs. The Dollhouse (Roxy and DiVa) vs. Killer Alpha Squad (Bull and Tarah) vs. Phantom Troupe (Maggall and Nolan Eliwood) - Four corners match for the OWA Openweight Tag Team Championship

Scott Oasis vs. Layne Kurobane - Match for the vacant OWA World Championship 

Jacob Senn (c) vs. Christopher Sabertooth - Match for the Omega Heavyweight Championship

Women's Clash of the Titans match - Gabe Reno

Men's Clash of the Titans match - Gabe Reno
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans Predictions   Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2019, 4:23 pm

Kevin Maverick vs. Allesandro Devione - Match to crown the inaugural OWA Cruiserweight Champion

(They seem to be behind Maverick as a plucky babyface underdog, so I think Devione takes this and they build Maverick up to be the champ somewhere down the line.)

Heart and Seoul (c) vs. The Dollhouse (Roxy and DiVa) vs. Killer Alpha Squad (Bull and Tarah) vs. Phantom Troupe (Maggall and Nolan Eliwood) - Four corners match for the OWA Openweight Tag Team Championship

(Phantom Troupe takes this cause they're Phantom Troupe)

Scott Oasis vs. Layne Kurobane - Match for the vacant OWA World Championship 

(While Oasis taking the vacant championship would be a good move, I'd personally like to see Kurobane as a double champion. It'd make a great story to really show his worth as a fighting champion when or if he's able to defend both. The great work Kurobane puts in as well makes it not an upset if he wins.)

Jacob Senn (c) vs. Christopher Sabertooth - Match for the Omega Heavyweight Championship

(Senn retains)

Women's Clash of the Titans match - Confirmed entrants are: Natalie Cage, Eris, Savannah Sunshine, Rochelle, HENDRIX, Dulce Torres, Pandora Barrett, Diantha Moreau and Nikita LaShae

(I think Natalie is going to take this one.) 

Men's Clash of the Titans match - Confirmed entrants are: Miltiades, Ken Maeda, Gareth Cason, CM Nas, Mongoose McQueen, Jon McAdams, Jeff X, Nate Cage, Aria Jaxon, Isaac Thornton, Hans Olsen, Carlos Rosso and Reginald Dampshaw III

(I'm stoked to be a part of this match. I wish everyone luck and I can't wait to see all the promos for this. I envy the poor bastard who has to  write it though.)
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans Predictions   Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2019, 4:56 pm

Let me add btw
Final Four in both rumbles:

Most Eliminations in both rumbles:

Longest time in both rumbles:
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans Predictions   Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2019, 2:13 am

Kevin Maverick vs. Allesandro Devione - Match to crown the inaugural OWA Cruiserweight Champion

Heart and Seoul (c) vs. The Dollhouse (Roxy and DiVa) vs. Killer Alpha Squad (Bull and Tarah) vs. Phantom Troupe (Maggall and Nolan Eliwood) - Four corners match for the OWA Openweight Tag Team Championship

Scott Oasis vs. Layne Kurobane - Match for the vacant OWA World Championship 

Jacob Senn (c) vs. Christopher Sabertooth - Match for the Omega Heavyweight Championship

Women's Clash of the Titans match - Confirmed entrants are: Natalie Cage, Eris, Savannah Sunshine, Rochelle, HENDRIX, Dulce Torres, Pandora Barrett, Diantha Moreau, and Nikita LaShae
- Final Four: Natalie, Dulce, Diantha, and Eris
- Most Eliminations: Eris
- Longest Time: Dulce

Men's Clash of the Titans match - Confirmed entrants are: Miltiades, Ken Maeda, Gareth Cason, CM Nas, Mongoose McQueen, Jon McAdams, Jeff X, Nate Cage, Aria Jaxon, Isaac Thornton, Hans Olsen, Carlos Rosso, and Reginald Dampshaw III

Final Four: Nas, Aria, Gareth, and Isaac
Most Eliminations: Carlos
Longest Time: Nas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans Predictions   Clash of the Titans Predictions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Titans Predictions
Page 1 of 1