Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_vote_lcapNATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_voting_barNATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_vote_lcapNATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_voting_barNATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD Empty
PostSubject: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/3/2019, 12:51 am

THE CRAZY BIH HAS DONE IT! Y'ALL BETTER PUT SOME RESPECK FOR YOUR WINNER. Also , Fuck Nate Cage.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD Ezgif-3-0563cddd488e

NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD CHRISOPHERSABERTOOTH12

Shoutout to Rob/Christie Sky for this dope Signature!!
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/3/2019, 12:57 am

#FuckNateCage
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/3/2019, 12:59 am

Congrats to my partner in crime! You promoed your ass off this week and this was a deserved accolade. Definitely the perfect next step for the journey of this character. Enjoy this. You earned it.

"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/3/2019, 1:02 am

Congrats Cage (H).
Back to top Go down
Dulce Torres

Dulce Torres

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/3/2019, 1:03 am

Congrats, Natalie! You went hard for this match and just seeing the evolution of your character has been surreal. Very deserving win! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/3/2019, 1:13 am

I appreciated you letting me have your moment.
Back to top Go down
Maggall

Maggall

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/3/2019, 1:23 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/3/2019, 1:28 am

Congrats! Natalie has been one of the most mesmerizing characters in OWA. So this win truly cements the amazing work behind the character.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/3/2019, 5:53 pm

If anyone deserved this win, it was you. You worked your ass off on the promo page and it was glorious. I can't wait to see what this character has next. Especially with that beatdown at the end of the woman's clash. 

Love you, cunt.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/3/2019, 6:46 pm

CONGRATS!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/3/2019, 8:39 pm

Congrats on the much deserved win!
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 2:50 am

For someone who had no idea what he was getting into upon joining, you found your footing easily and have been a top player ever since. I am so proud of you. Keep it up <3
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 9:54 am

I’m not gonna lie, when you debuted Natalie, I thought “man, that’s a lot of work and pressure...he’s already killing it as Nate...I dunno what’s gonna happen.”

Now you’re a show runner, you control like 4 characters, and you won the inaugural Women’s Clash. All while going to work and being a good person.

You’re the fuckin best, man. You are simply the fuckin best. You’re my favorite person. 

Amazing job, dude. That’s kinda becoming your standard!
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso

Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/7/2019, 6:14 pm

Good shit! 

I've enjoyed feuding/teaming with you as Diantha and I'm looking forward to seeing how you and Azumi do in your positions going forward. Job well done.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Cage

Natalie Cage

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/7/2019, 11:21 pm

I wanna thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the appreciation you've given me. I've been efedding for about nine months and in that time have met some truly amazing people who I hope to be friends with for the rest of my days. The fact I've been given the trust of working a world title programme for our biggest show and to win our inaugural Clash is an insane feeling. I feel like I've worked hard to get in this spot as both a head writer and world title contender, and I'll continue to do so for the good of the fed. Win or lose, I want to be able to say that we told a compelling story.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 9:02 pm

BUMP FOR THE NEW WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPION!
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 9:04 pm

WAY TO GO CAGE!!!

Super well deserved.  The Natalie character kicks ass and I'm sure this title reign is going to kick ass too.  You did it nerd!

NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD Jeffxb10
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 9:09 pm

YOU DID IT, TOM. YOUR FIRST WORLD TITLE. 

Your meteoric rise could not have happened to a more deserving hard-working person. HOPEFULLY IT'S THE FIRST OF MANY. 

Again, congrats. Love you. Cunt. 
Back to top Go down
Shin-SEKAI

Shin-SEKAI

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 9:18 pm

Outstanding and Phenomenal Work and Hustle. Betty White would be proud. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 9:20 pm

Congrats Cage (H).
Back to top Go down
Dulce Torres

Dulce Torres

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 9:33 pm

Congrats, Natalie! 

You have been killing it these past few months. It has been amazing to see her development within the past several months and cannot wait to see how this reign goes! Smile
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 9:56 pm

Time for a proper congrats! 

Congrats Cage! Natalie Cage is arguably the best character right now in the efed, so it was a given that she would become world champion. Hope your reign is amazing, keep up the good work and continue to make Odyssey the best brand possible.
Back to top Go down
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 2:27 pm

World champ in under a year! You and Jeff really cemented yourselves as members of the community real well, that takes a special kind of personality and drive, fantastic on you!
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 2:49 pm

My partner. Brotha from a white mother. Congratulations on your huge victory and looming forward to see you many more world titles in the future. You've earned it! Easily one of the hardest working writers out there and possibly the only reason Olympus is somewhat on time again.

NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD Ezgif-3-0563cddd488e

NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD CHRISOPHERSABERTOOTH12

Shoutout to Rob/Christie Sky for this dope Signature!!
Back to top Go down
Diantha Moreau

Diantha Moreau

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 8:00 pm

This was pretty much inevitable, wasn't it? 

One of the best people and best promo artists we have going. Azumi, I know this isn't your thread but hats off to you. Was proud to be part of your reign and proud of how you did as champion. Cage, I'm proud to see what you have evolved the Natalie character into and even prouder that you've taken time out to help me with the Diantha character. You've honestly lit fires in me and helped me find gears that I didn't even know I had as a writer, and I want you to know that I will do everything I can to help you and Aria keep Odyssey as awesome and excellent as it has been this year. 

Congratulations, well done, and kick ass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD   NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATALIE CAGE APPRECIATION THREAD
Page 1 of 1