Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby Poet March 24th 2024, 9:19 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

» OWA Promos
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby "Killer Bee" March 23rd 2024, 12:00 am

» Angelina Magnum
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 20th 2024, 7:53 am

» Introducing 'Poet'
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 10th 2024, 12:39 am

» "The Authentic" Raivo
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby Raivo February 27th 2024, 2:01 am

» 'The Maverick' Jason Long.
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels February 18th 2024, 5:55 pm

» Tyler "Ty" Kulina
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby JosieGreyEsq February 3rd 2024, 9:52 pm

» Jupiter King
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby Big_Baker_Brand January 30th 2024, 11:14 am

» OWA Divine Retribution Card Information + Predictions
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone January 27th 2024, 4:41 pm

» JOSIE GREY APPRECIATION THREAD
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby Revy January 24th 2024, 12:20 am

» Colton Saint
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint January 22nd 2024, 10:43 pm

» "Unkillable" Liz Karlson
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD January 16th 2024, 7:47 am

» The Hex Girls
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby The Banshee January 14th 2024, 3:44 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION

Go down 
+24
Jeff X
Jonetta Stone
STARGATERY
Revy
DT The Ruler
Noah Reigner
Nobi
J.D. Damon
Daisy Thrash
The Banshee
Michael Bishop
"The Golden Voice"
kennydrake
Zumi
Persephone Bane
Bull Connors
Christopher Sabertooth
Muhammad/Maggall
Nate Cage
Aria Jaxon
Jessie B.
DampshawIIIఒ
ᴢᴋʏ
Keelan Callihan
28 posters
AuthorMessage
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION Empty
PostSubject: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2019, 8:59 pm

WHY AM I CRYING IN THE CLUB RIGHT NOW?! 

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEEEEWWWWWWW OWA WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPION, AZUMI GOTO!! LONG TIME COMING! WELL DESERVED!!!
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2019, 9:05 pm

Congratulations, Waifu!! Long time coming and hope your title reign didn't suck like mine.

Seriousl tho, I hope you can defend it well and make your reign memorable.

P.S.: Fuck your fake-ass husband!
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2019, 9:23 pm

What a match and what a moment.

Congrats, Azumi!
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2019, 9:28 pm

Finally, this is very deserving. Congrats Azumi (H).
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2019, 9:45 pm

What a journey, what a triumph, and what a moment -- and it couldn't have happened to anyone more deserving. You're already the best champion a writer could ask for, Zoomi. For anyone in fedding who wants to know what diligence, patience, and pushing through frustration really is all about, they should look to you. You've busted your ass FOREVER to get to this point, and now that you're here, I hope it's everything you dreamed it would be. It was an honor to write the win you've deserved for so long, and it'll continue to be my honor to write this title reign that's been a long time coming. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2019, 10:03 pm

I ain't known you long but I know you enough to know that you deserve this shit. It was a fantastic match and you're the perfect candidate to sit on top of the Odyssey pile.

Big up.
Back to top Go down
Muhammad/Maggall

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2019, 10:21 pm

Good job Azumi, you made tonight weeb night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2019, 1:16 am

Congrats and all, but you got horrible taste in men.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2019, 1:25 am

CONGRATULATIONS MY INDIAN FREN. WHAT A MATCH THAT WAS AND WHAT A MOMENT. You absolutely deserve it. Keep killing it like you do.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2019, 1:52 am

Shin-SEKAI wrote:
Congrats and all, but you got horrible taste in men.
WHO DO YOU CALL HORRIBLE MEN, BITCH?!
Back to top Go down
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2019, 2:23 am

CONGRATS ZOOMI! I know I don't really know you as well as a lot of others do, but what I do know is that you're a top-tier promoer and fucking awesome to be around. Enjoy your title reign for as long as it lasts, my fellow Team 10 member!
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2019, 2:46 am

I am so proud of you!!! Through everything, you continue to push yourself to your best and it is surely paying off. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2019, 3:32 am

So time for me to say thanks to everyone. Literally, I mean it.

I came into the world of efedding in December of 2015 without knowing what I was getting myself into but I was intrigued by the EAW Road To Redemption of that year. So I joined and without any experience in creative writing before this, I started my long ass journey in efedding. AND holy fuck I was hot garbage at first. Like god awful, considering how amazing the whole Vixens Division really was. Now I'm still looking to be better especially with this responsibility. From teaming or feuding or anything, I've had the chance to meet amazing people and get to know some of you personally. 

Like seriously I can't say much because I've never had a moment like this. To all of you here in this fed. Thank you, for everything! You guys are like my second family and I'm glad that my first title win in efed (Where I didn't crown myself champ because circumstances) is with this community. This has been an amazing three years and hopefully, I can continue for many more years.

Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go back to crying tears of joy.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2019, 9:58 am

Sneaks in during the speech. 

Steals some cake.

you deserve it, zuums

Peace’s out so Azumi can cry.

Seriously, though. You have worked your ass off, and you have become one of the best talents I’ve ever seen. This is long overdue, and believe me, kiddo....you earned it all!

Great job, Zuumi!
Back to top Go down
"The Golden Voice"

AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION 97-21

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2019, 6:16 pm

When Aria asked me to bring in April for your title match, it wasn't even a question to me. You have worked hard, dealt with a lot of bullshit, done everything that you could to work on your character, and shown a steady level of improvement. Guess what, even as champion I think you can STILL get better.

I believe in you, the board and all your peers believe in you. Just do the damn thing.

Congratulations. You've done me so damn proud.
Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2022, 7:34 pm

DING DONG THE TYRANT'S DEAD

CONGRATS AZUMI

Zumi has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2022, 7:39 pm

Azumi, Destroyer of Gods...

Awesome job you've done, you already know you're an absolute legend! I'm so happy for you, congratulations!

Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash

Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2022, 7:49 pm

Fuck Golden Dawn.

Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon

J.D. Damon

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2022, 7:51 pm

Congrats on the big win and finally putting an end to that tyrant, GOAT!

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2022, 7:53 pm

Congrats Azumi xD

Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2022, 8:04 pm

AZZZUMMMIIII!

Congrats! You definitely deserve it. Keep killing it, homie

Back to top Go down
DT The Ruler

DT The Ruler

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2022, 8:18 pm

Congratulations on your title win!

Back to top Go down
Revy

Revy

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2022, 8:21 pm

FREE GOTOFANS SUBSCRIPTION FOR ALL!! HUZZAH!

Zumi and Matsuda have spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
STARGATERY

STARGATERY

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2022, 10:42 pm

Congratulations you absolute queen! Welcome to the champs club, I'm about to SIMP.

Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2022, 12:24 am

I love you all! Thank you for the love!

To Nat and Stark, you guys are the best! This was 100% my favorite promo battle of all time, I hope to run it back with either of you whenever possible.

To Oasis, thank you so much for putting your faith in me and bringing me onto Kingdom after FD! I'll do my best as the champ of your brand.
Back to top Go down
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2022, 12:42 am

Congrats Azumi

Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2022, 1:06 am

AMAZING!  CONGRATS ZUMI!  THE ODYSSEY TAKEOVER OF OWA IS NEARLY COMPLETE!

AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION Jeff_x11

Back to top Go down
Mark Michaels

Mark Michaels

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2022, 1:48 am

Congrats Azumi

Back to top Go down
VaeVictisBD
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
VaeVictisBD

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2022, 8:25 am

The first person in OWA to have held two different World Championships AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION 3219267728 Time to go to Olympus and get a third.

AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION 1080x360

FOREVER THE ABSOLUTE TOP CUNT.
1x OWA World Champion. | 2x OWA Television Champion. | OWA Hall of Fame Class 2023.

Back to top Go down
Rebecca Filth

Rebecca Filth

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2022, 8:53 am

AZUMI YOU FUCKING QUEEN!! You killed it and deserve this!

Seems like there's no better time for the GotoFans x GutterFans collab to set the internet on fire!

Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2022, 4:48 pm

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
The first person in OWA to have held two different World Championships AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION 3219267728 Time to go to Olympus and get a third.

I don't exist Sad lol
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2022, 6:54 pm

Late to the party but my god you did it...again. Really proud of you as I know how hard you worked and how much you've been through! Here's to a fruitful reign!

(Big thanks to Leah!)AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION
Page 1 of 1