Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_vote_lcapAZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_voting_barAZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_vote_lcapAZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_voting_barAZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION Empty
PostSubject: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitime2/4/2019, 8:59 pm

WHY AM I CRYING IN THE CLUB RIGHT NOW?! 

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEEEEWWWWWWW OWA WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPION, AZUMI GOTO!! LONG TIME COMING! WELL DESERVED!!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION Callihan
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitime2/4/2019, 9:05 pm

Congratulations, Waifu!! Long time coming and hope your title reign didn't suck like mine.

Seriousl tho, I hope you can defend it well and make your reign memorable.

P.S.: Fuck your fake-ass husband!
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitime2/4/2019, 9:23 pm

What a match and what a moment.

Congrats, Azumi!
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitime2/4/2019, 9:28 pm

Finally, this is very deserving. Congrats Azumi (H).
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitime2/4/2019, 9:45 pm

What a journey, what a triumph, and what a moment -- and it couldn't have happened to anyone more deserving. You're already the best champion a writer could ask for, Zoomi. For anyone in fedding who wants to know what diligence, patience, and pushing through frustration really is all about, they should look to you. You've busted your ass FOREVER to get to this point, and now that you're here, I hope it's everything you dreamed it would be. It was an honor to write the win you've deserved for so long, and it'll continue to be my honor to write this title reign that's been a long time coming. Congrats!

"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitime2/4/2019, 10:03 pm

I ain't known you long but I know you enough to know that you deserve this shit. It was a fantastic match and you're the perfect candidate to sit on top of the Odyssey pile.

Big up.
Back to top Go down
Maggall

Maggall

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitime2/4/2019, 10:21 pm

Good job Azumi, you made tonight weeb night.
Back to top Go down
Shin-SEKAI

Shin-SEKAI

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 1:16 am

Congrats and all, but you got horrible taste in men.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 1:25 am

CONGRATULATIONS MY INDIAN FREN. WHAT A MATCH THAT WAS AND WHAT A MOMENT. You absolutely deserve it. Keep killing it like you do.

AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION Ezgif-3-0563cddd488e

AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION CHRISOPHERSABERTOOTH12

Shoutout to Rob/Christie Sky for this dope Signature!!
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 1:52 am

@Shin-SEKAI wrote:
Congrats and all, but you got horrible taste in men.
WHO DO YOU CALL HORRIBLE MEN, BITCH?!
Back to top Go down
Bull Connors

Bull Connors

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 2:23 am

CONGRATS ZOOMI! I know I don't really know you as well as a lot of others do, but what I do know is that you're a top-tier promoer and fucking awesome to be around. Enjoy your title reign for as long as it lasts, my fellow Team 10 member!
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 2:46 am

I am so proud of you!!! Through everything, you continue to push yourself to your best and it is surely paying off. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 3:32 am

So time for me to say thanks to everyone. Literally, I mean it.

I came into the world of efedding in December of 2015 without knowing what I was getting myself into but I was intrigued by the EAW Road To Redemption of that year. So I joined and without any experience in creative writing before this, I started my long ass journey in efedding. AND holy fuck I was hot garbage at first. Like god awful, considering how amazing the whole Vixens Division really was. Now I'm still looking to be better especially with this responsibility. From teaming or feuding or anything, I've had the chance to meet amazing people and get to know some of you personally. 

Like seriously I can't say much because I've never had a moment like this. To all of you here in this fed. Thank you, for everything! You guys are like my second family and I'm glad that my first title win in efed (Where I didn't crown myself champ because circumstances) is with this community. This has been an amazing three years and hopefully, I can continue for many more years.

Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go back to crying tears of joy.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 9:58 am

Sneaks in during the speech. 

Steals some cake.

you deserve it, zuums

Peace’s out so Azumi can cry.

Seriously, though. You have worked your ass off, and you have become one of the best talents I’ve ever seen. This is long overdue, and believe me, kiddo....you earned it all!

Great job, Zuumi!
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso

Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitime2/7/2019, 6:16 pm

When Aria asked me to bring in April for your title match, it wasn't even a question to me. You have worked hard, dealt with a lot of bullshit, done everything that you could to work on your character, and shown a steady level of improvement. Guess what, even as champion I think you can STILL get better.

I believe in you, the board and all your peers believe in you. Just do the damn thing.

Congratulations. You've done me so damn proud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION   AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AZUMI GOTO APPRECIATION STATION
Page 1 of 1