Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_vote_lcapARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_voting_barARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_vote_lcapARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_voting_barARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalie Cage

Natalie Cage

ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD Empty
PostSubject: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 12:54 am

SHE DID IT! SHE FUCKING DID IT!

BOW TO YOUR GODDAMN QUEEN YOU SONS OF BITCHES!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 12:54 am

JUST GOAT THINGS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD Callihan
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 12:55 am

Aria, you did awesome. Congratulations. I hope you do great things, even though I know you will. 

As I said, if anyone deserved it, it was you.
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 12:57 am

A WOMAN WINNING THE MEN'S CLASH IS DISGUSTING AND A DISGRACE

....nah but really, congrats, Aria. You genuinely deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 1:00 am

Much love to Aria for creating history once again.

Congrats for the monumental victory! The history books will forever say that Aria Jaxon was the winner of the first ever Clash Of The Titans.
Back to top Go down
Shin-SEKAI

Shin-SEKAI

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 1:15 am

Wuv you, queen.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 1:27 am

YOU ABSOLUTE KWEEN. Congratulations Aria! This was a long time coming and you absolutely deserve it.

ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD Ezgif-3-0563cddd488e

ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD CHRISOPHERSABERTOOTH12

Shoutout to Rob/Christie Sky for this dope Signature!!
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 2:47 am

GO BIG OR GO TF HOME, KWEEN! I love you so much and I'm so proud of you. <3
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 7:49 am

Congrats Aria (H).
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 9:50 am

You more than deserve this huge win! Through everything, you have remained at the head of the pack with a clear mind and cool demeanor. I’m already stoked for Final Destination, SIMPLY for Aria going for the gold!

Bless you, love! Great work!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 8:47 pm

Y'all have no idea how much reading all of this means to me, thank you so much. I was telling Nas, Cloud, and Tom last night that I got kinda emotional upon winning bc it's like...the first time since coming into OWA that I've really sunk a lot of effort into tryna win anything for myself. I've put so much effort into wanting to be a good writer for Odyssey that I almost put my damn bread and butter character on the backburner. The promoers in the Clash composed a damn murderers' row and this could've gone in so many different directions. I think that makes me even more grateful to have won. I hope I'm able to do this accolade justice, thank you all again.

"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
Maggall

Maggall

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/5/2019, 9:30 pm

Congrats Aria, you deserved it! Next time you might not have Gronk to save you though.
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/6/2019, 12:51 am

We are all in the presence of greatness!  Big time congrats Aria!  Extremely well-deserved.  Give 'em hell at Final Destination!

ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD Jeffxb10
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso

Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime2/7/2019, 6:11 pm

One of the best to ever do this efed shit that I've seen.

Congratulations, Aria. You deserve the shit out of this. Plus the awesome moment when Aren and your roster came out there to support you was a perfect capstone for the show.

Keep killing the game.
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 12:07 am

BUMP FOR YOUR NEW WORLD CHAMPION, PEASANTS!
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 12:12 am

No one deserves this more than you, Aria.

Even though this is a fake hobby based on a fake sport, egos still get in the way but you're one of the genuine real people here. Whether it was EAW, REVOLT or here, you've always been super cool and welcoming of me. So here's to you, champ.
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 12:17 am

So proud of you! My OG Odyssey partner!! Even though we butt heads from time to time there's nobody that deserves this more. ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD 3075383602 You're about to have a fantastic reign I can feel it! Much love!

ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD Callihan
Back to top Go down
drednoot

drednoot

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 12:18 am

You know damn well you had this shit in the bag, you fucking titan. 

Here's to you 

ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD Tenor
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 12:25 am

Congrats, Aria (H).
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 12:26 am

Amazing! Honestly still the best we've got here and now you've got the top title to prove it! Hope you have amazing reign as champion.

Congrats Ria!
Back to top Go down
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 12:50 am

Kween.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Cason

Gareth Cason

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 7:33 am

GREAT JOB THERE MATE

You're patient, likable, hard-working and you didn't let shit get in the way of your world damn title. 

Bless our queen, I damn sure hope it's a long one.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams

Jon McAdams

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 9:42 am

Dear Aria. You're the best. You deserve it. You earned it. You killed it. Proud to call you my last OWA champion!
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 1:34 pm

The GOAT Aria finally got here hands on that World Title....we run shit over here on Sunday nights now girl!

Seriously though congratulations this is a long time coming and more than deserved.

ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD Jeffxb10
Back to top Go down
Nathan Fiora

Nathan Fiora

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime4/21/2019, 7:01 pm

We got a new champ out here!  Cinderblock has been vanquished and the queen has arrived.  Congrats Aria, much luv <3

ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD FioraSig
Huge thanks to Rob for the sig!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD   ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARIA MOTHERFUCKING JAXON APPRECIATION THREAD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next