Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_vote_lcapWhich actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_voting_barWhich actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_vote_lcapWhich actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_voting_barWhich actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? Empty
PostSubject: Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?   Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitime2/26/2019, 10:13 pm

Just a random question out there for all of you.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?   Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitime2/26/2019, 10:25 pm

Throw a pink wig on either Tinashe or Vanessa Morgan.

Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? Tumblr_obt6mc6ewG1qd2dewo3_500

Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? Tumblr_p9e5109IVl1u2joqgo3_540

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
Shin-SEKAI

Shin-SEKAI

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?   Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitime2/26/2019, 10:29 pm

Issac Thornton
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?   Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitime2/27/2019, 2:07 am

John Cena as Nobi obviously xD 

But of course Mark Wahlberg is a great alternative, lol.

As far as Hans Olsen hmm, Randy Couture would be my pick. He is an actor too and has appeared in some movies with The Expendable trilogy as his most famous work probably, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?   Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitime2/27/2019, 3:54 am

I think I'd have to go with either Norman Reedus or Jenson Ackles.

Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? Jeffxb10
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?   Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitime2/27/2019, 10:53 am

Walton Goggins

He could make people believe in violence
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?   Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitime2/27/2019, 11:02 am

Judas - Jason Momoa

Matt Miles - Oscar Isaac
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?   Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitime2/27/2019, 11:54 am

Tom Hardy - Nate Cage
Rooney Mara - Natalie Cage
Domhnall Gleeson - Donny Dragon
Back to top Go down
Rochelle

Rochelle

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?   Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitime2/27/2019, 11:13 pm

Rochelle - Tika Sumpter

Cynthia Ali - Nadine Velazquez
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?   Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitime2/28/2019, 12:53 am

Ronda Rousey as whitewashed version of Haruna

Okay, serious answer.... but if Haruna's biopic got adopted in English version and most Japanese sucks at speaking English, I think I'll go by Christina Masterson.
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? Photo
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?   Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitime3/2/2019, 2:16 pm

Normani (with some red and orange tracks) would make a good Natasha.

Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? Tumblr_ovt16hl3S61v9hlpxo1_540

Naya Rivera would be Gia.
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? Tumblr_ov772mdjFr1w7xf7so1_500

Madelaine Petsch would be Rebecca, albeit with redder hair.
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? Tumblr_om4nqlI8WH1vlzhfko2_500

I could see Kelly Rowland as Jasmine.
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? Tumblr_mwc6s7oVNu1r961bco1_500

"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?   Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitime3/3/2019, 2:01 pm

Michael B. Jordan with braids for Kevin Maverick

Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? Ba8bc4b7da9983cd9c281243e501e2e9

Crystal Kay after putting on some muscle could be a decent Stephanie

Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? MV5BNTcxMzExODU3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTM5Mzk2MDI@._V1_
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?   Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitime3/4/2019, 3:50 pm

Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? MAIN

Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? Satomi-Ishihara-p2
Yuko Takeuchi (for a much older Azumi) or Satomi Ishihara.
Back to top Go down
Derelict

Derelict

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?   Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitime4/30/2019, 9:53 pm

Randall "Tex" Cobb or Ron Perlman.
Back to top Go down
The Udy

The Udy

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?   Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitime5/2/2019, 5:53 am

Matthew Gray Gubler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?   Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which actor would you bring in to play your character for a biopic?
Page 1 of 1