Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Poet March 24th 2024, 9:19 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

» OWA Promos
Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeby "Killer Bee" March 23rd 2024, 12:00 am

» Angelina Magnum
Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 20th 2024, 7:53 am

» Introducing 'Poet'
Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 10th 2024, 12:39 am

» "The Authentic" Raivo
Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Raivo February 27th 2024, 2:01 am

» 'The Maverick' Jason Long.
Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels February 18th 2024, 5:55 pm

» Tyler "Ty" Kulina
Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeby JosieGreyEsq February 3rd 2024, 9:52 pm

» Jupiter King
Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Big_Baker_Brand January 30th 2024, 11:14 am

» OWA Divine Retribution Card Information + Predictions
Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone January 27th 2024, 4:41 pm

» JOSIE GREY APPRECIATION THREAD
Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Revy January 24th 2024, 12:20 am

» Colton Saint
Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint January 22nd 2024, 10:43 pm

» "Unkillable" Liz Karlson
Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD January 16th 2024, 7:47 am

» The Hex Girls
Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeby The Banshee January 14th 2024, 3:44 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

Divine Retribution Reactions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

Divine Retribution Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Divine Retribution Reactions   Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2019, 12:01 am

Favorite match:

Favorite moment:

Most shocking result/moment: 

Who had the best/worst night: 

Who stole the show: 

Overall rating/general comments:
Back to top Go down
Nate Cage

Nate Cage

PostSubject: Re: Divine Retribution Reactions   Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2019, 12:05 am

Favorite match: Layne vs. Kevin

Favorite moment: Jeff winning

Most shocking result/moment: Most of the results were to be expected, though I'd imagine most people had Natalie picked to beat Nate

Who had the best/worst night: Best: Jeff, Worst: Fiora and Nate Cage (he may have won but AT WHAT COST?!)

Who stole the show: Moongoose McQueen through the power of memes

Overall rating/general comments: It was a damn fun PPV to lead us towards Final Destination. Volunteering to commentate was dumb on my part and I will never do it again (that's a lie)
Back to top Go down
Jeff X

Jeff X

PostSubject: Re: Divine Retribution Reactions   Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2019, 3:19 am

Favorite match:  There were like four matches that could fill this spot on any other PPV, but this one has to go Nate vs Natalie.  Shit was just wild.

Favorite moment:  Obviously I'm biased, but for  me it was definitely finally winning a big time match in the Keys to the Kingdom six-pack challenge.  But if I exclude myself, then Natalie being embraced by the ladies of Odyssey after her match with Nate.

Most shocking result/moment: Nate snapping Natalie's arm in two

Who had the best/worst night: Best?  ME!!!  lol  But also Oasis and Aria for winning their matches and heading onto the Kingdom main event of biggest show of the year

Who stole the show: Keelan and Fiora in that epic opener

Overall rating/general comments:  This show was really fun.  So many good matches.  And it was completely insane from start to finish...but in the best way.  Can't wait for Final Destination.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Divine Retribution Reactions Jeff_x11
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: Divine Retribution Reactions   Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2019, 3:48 am

Favorite match: I said in the chat that Nate vs. Natalie may be the best efed match I've ever read. It had had everything

Favorite moment: There were so many insane moments in the main event but I'd have to say the whole idea of Moongoose capturing Oasis' wife in his locker room to goad him to be vulnerable was crazy fun.

Most shocking result/moment: A toss up between Nate smashing his head on the concrete then grabbing Natalie by the throat when he was on the stretcher and Nate fucking breaking Natalie's arm.

Who had the best/worst night: Best, even in loss, has to go to Maverick. He looked like an absolute fucking megastar almost putting Kurobane away multiple times. Worst, probably Natalie. Bitch got her arm broken.

Who stole the show: Moongoose being a literal anime villain.

Overall rating/general comments: I loved every second of this PPV. Not a lull in the show in my opinion. I'm fucking stoked for the Road to Final Destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine Retribution Reactions   Divine Retribution Reactions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divine Retribution Reactions
Page 1 of 1