Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
OWA Statement 03/12/19 I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
OWA Statement 03/12/19 I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
OWA Statement 03/12/19 I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
OWA Statement 03/12/19 I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
OWA Statement 03/12/19 I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
OWA Statement 03/12/19 I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
OWA Statement 03/12/19 I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
OWA Statement 03/12/19 I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
OWA Statement 03/12/19 I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
OWA Statement 03/12/19 I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
OWA Statement 03/12/19 I_vote_lcapOWA Statement 03/12/19 I_voting_barOWA Statement 03/12/19 I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
OWA Statement 03/12/19 I_vote_lcapOWA Statement 03/12/19 I_voting_barOWA Statement 03/12/19 I_vote_rcap 
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Hayden Cross
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OWA Statement 03/12/19

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

OWA Statement 03/12/19 Empty
PostSubject: OWA Statement 03/12/19   OWA Statement 03/12/19 I_icon_minitime3/12/2019, 11:14 pm

Greetings OWA!

Before I get this thread started, I would just like to congratulate and to thank everybody involved in helping making Divine Retribution a truly unforgettable live show yesterday. Between all of the promos posted from all of you guys, the writers putting their hands up to volunteer to write matches, as well as the energy received on discord during the show itself, it makes me as a founder of OWA truly grateful to see this fed continue to move forward to our future goals and desires. I can tell you with certainty that the council are very happy with how it was received and it truly gives us the motivation to continue to push our own boundaries to put on the best shows possible for you guys, especially with Final Destination looming in the distance.  

The past month for us however has been met with some late weekly shows which has really hurt the health of the fed. For that, first and foremost, we would like to formally apologize to you all. There have been certain personal reasons for the lateness on both Odyssey and Olympus, to which I’m sure you guys can understand. I’ve always preached that we should take care of our real lives over our fake ones.

Reality > fantasy.

We’ve been seeing and reading all of your comments about how each show is coming along, when each show is set to go up and all that, and we really appreciate all the concerns. I know it can be extremely frustrating to wait around for a show to go up - especially one particular live event in Clash of the Titans - but we believe we’ve figured out a system which will begin in season two which I will get to momentarily. But just understand that we’ve been working very hard to try and flesh out these issues, and hopefully we can moving forward with the plans we have in place.

After a lot of wait it’s time to reveal something I am very truly excited to share with everybody. OWA is going to be going by a completely new format when season two begins. To prevent lateness of weekly shows, from season two onwards OWA will be moving to a bi-weekly format. This will affect the state of PPV’s with bigger shows and matches for your enjoyment as well. However, less formal PPV’s are likely to be removed to go with the change of the schedule. Supershows will remain, however, so that can be something you can look forward to. The promo limits and word limits will remain the same too. This will give members of the fed more time to plan out their promos and not try to rush anything. We know there are a couple of you out there that would rather see the word and promo limits removed in general, but not increasing the limits just makes it easier on not just the head writers of the shows, but the back-up writers as well. With this bi-weekly format, there should be absolutely no excuses for a show to be late by any means. Hopefully, this will eliminate late shows altogether.

I’m sure most of you are aware too that the OWA wikia has been changed to “Wrestling United”. That’s an exciting venture that we’re going to be going down. To touch on it briefly, Wrestling United will be an efedding encyclopaedia in a sense; a way for our current and future affiliates with OWA to share their own fed-related stuff. A couple of us have been in talks with some fed owners about this, and hopefully in the coming weeks we can begin to grow that platform up to something real nice. We do also encourage all of you (if you haven’t already) to follow Wrestling United on Twitter at @efedsunited for updates about it moving forward.

We have also begun the process of giving Omega Wrestling Alliance a complete makeover. What you see every time you log onto the forums and the website right now will be 100% different in season two. We will have a brand new website that will be able to post shows all at once instead of in multiple text boxes, a revamped roster & champions section, a daily updated news center plus many more new things. On the website as well, there will be a section where you guys can post your own things too. Whether it is Nobi’s Fast & Furious fan-fiction, The Dollhouse’s random stories or something extra Aria likes to do, it will be a brand new platform for all of you to unleash your creativity if you feel like you want to do so. The website will also feature an archive of every single Kingdom, Odyssey and Olympus that’s ever been or will ever be, as well as all the past PPV’s too (yes that includes Clash of the Titans). The website’s main priority of posting the shows will remain the same, so as soon as a show is finished and proofread by the main writer, it will go up right away. As well as this, the card for the next show will go up either that same night or the day afterwards. Hopefully over the coming days and weeks we can give you guys a little sneak preview on how the new website is looking with a couple of pictures, but we’ll see how we go from there.

Finally, just a couple of extra little side things, the Discord will look a little different in season two, but it won’t look too much different from how it looks now. You can already see that we’ve separated the main channels (general, spoilers, live shows) to the other channels (gaming, anime, music, etc.). We might include a couple of different channels in there that we’ll decide upon pretty soon, like perhaps a promo feedback channel or something of that nature. All in all though, the discord should remain pretty similar. Don’t fix what isn’t broken, right? Even if it is a cancerous place to be. OWA Statement 03/12/19 3686634910 

We are so insanely excited to provide all of this to you over the coming weeks and hopefully you’re just as excited to see it all unfold before your very eyes. We would like to thank every single one of you for being on this journey with us so far. Whether you were here from day one or you just joined us last week, you are apart of what makes this engine run. Without you guys, we wouldn’t be here, and we want to give back to you. Hopefully with all these brand new things that are coming very soon, OWA will move forward and continue as one of the greatest efeds on the internet.

Thanks to all of you again. Much love.

Co-signed,
The Council.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
OWA Statement 03/12/19 Callihan

Last edited by Keelan Callihan on 3/13/2019, 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIఒ

DampshawIIIఒ

PostSubject: Re: OWA Statement 03/12/19   OWA Statement 03/12/19 I_icon_minitime3/12/2019, 11:42 pm

The shows being archived is probably the most exciting for me. I have a shit memory so being able to easily go back and re-read shows to recall things is great. I feel bad asking Oasis a bunch of times to send me links to shows haha
Back to top Go down
Persephone Bane

Persephone Bane

PostSubject: Re: OWA Statement 03/12/19   OWA Statement 03/12/19 I_icon_minitime3/13/2019, 3:08 am

Fuck all of you. Eat shit and die. I LOOOOOOVE YOU GUUUUUUYS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: OWA Statement 03/12/19   OWA Statement 03/12/19 I_icon_minitime3/13/2019, 5:04 pm

Season 2? So OWA is now like Lucha Underground? I can dig it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OWA Statement 03/12/19   OWA Statement 03/12/19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OWA Statement 03/12/19
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Wrestling Alliance :: OWA Community :: OWA-Talk-
Jump to: