Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_vote_lcapODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_voting_barODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_vote_lcapODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_voting_barODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_vote_rcap 
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Hayden Cross
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. Empty
PostSubject: ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.   ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitime3/17/2019, 11:49 pm

I second guess a lot of what I do as a writer. I overthink things to the most ridiculous lengths, and quite a bit of the time, I do honestly wonder if I'm cut out for this "job" and if I'm portraying all of you the way you deserve to be portrayed. Nights like this make me feel like I'm doing something right as a showrunner. The effort you've all put in, the thought you put into your characters, the promos you crank out, the raw enthusiasm, the good vibes, the unbridled creativity...y'all make it all worth it. I'm lucky to helm the roster that I do, and I'm lucky to have had the help that I've had -- from the heavy-handed help of people like Tom and Keelan to people like Cloud, Jeff, Carlos, or Moongoose who just pop in when I need them. 

Odyssey having its own supershow was something I'd looked forward to for a while. I knew for a fact that all of you would rise to the occasion, and that's why Pluto's Gate turned out the way it did -- because of all of you. Without the talent, there is no brand, and week after week, Odyssey raises the bar and rediscovers its limits. The cool part is that we're nowhere close to our ceiling yet. We have so much further left to go and so much more to discover together. Thank you all for coming along on this journey. I love you all. 

#ODYSSEYGANG

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
Natalie Cage

Natalie Cage

PostSubject: Re: ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.   ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitime3/17/2019, 11:56 pm

You're the fucking best, swear to God. We only do as well as we do because your devoted leadership drives us to push ourselves. You're more appreciated than you know.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto

Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.   ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitime3/18/2019, 12:29 am

Don't count yourself short, Aria! You the best! You've been one of the creative minds that helped Odyssey become the best brand out here. Seriously without the leadership you bring, all of this wouldn't be here.
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.   ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitime3/18/2019, 2:20 am

I was struggling to keep up with the liveshow (because it was still morning to me :/) but you deserved to be the head writer because of your writing ability. There is a reason why Odyssey is called the best brand (no offense to Kingdom and Olympus which are great shows as well).

(H).
Back to top Go down
The Cleanser

The Cleanser

PostSubject: Re: ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.   ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitime3/18/2019, 7:21 am

I've always kept the stance that Odyssey is the most consistently posted and consistently interesting of all the shows on offer here in OWA. Most of that is thanks to the strong booking shown by a certain Aria. You've been great and I couldn't imagine someone else doing the job. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon

Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.   ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 2:23 am

So, the first Final Destination has come and gone. In all of the chances that Odyssey had to rise to the occasion on this big stage, you showed up and showed out. I'm the proudest writer in the world. We're going into the new season with new champions reigning, new memories in the forefront of our minds, and new possibilities to be excited about. Thank you all for coming along for the ride so far. We've all really been able to craft something beautiful together. I know for a fact that trend will continue in the new season.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"It's not my fault, my responsibility, nor my burden that my existence causes you 
to feel insecure, inferior, intimidated, or threatened."
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. Ariaja10
(Thank you, Rob!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.   ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.
Page 1 of 1