Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Promos
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby "Killer Bee" Yesterday at 11:59 pm

» Felix Hartley Appreciation Thread!
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 9th 2024, 12:24 pm

» Allesandro Devastation Appreciation Thread
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD April 8th 2024, 3:11 am

» KILLER BEE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:23 pm

» COLTON SAINT APPRECIATION STATION!
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby J.D. Damon April 6th 2024, 9:07 pm

» Noah Kreiger Appreciation Thread
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:55 pm

» Chad Ecclestone Appreciation Thread
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby Christopher Sabertooth April 6th 2024, 4:54 pm

» Rin Asakura Appreciation Thread
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone April 6th 2024, 11:31 am

» No Business Like Hoe Business
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby Mami's Favorite Chew Toy April 5th 2024, 2:58 pm

» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint March 31st 2024, 10:29 pm

» Bobby Wheeler
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 31st 2024, 12:40 pm

» "Discus" Devi Krysis
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby Krysis March 29th 2024, 10:26 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

» Angelina Magnum
ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 20th 2024, 7:53 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. Empty
PostSubject: ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.   ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2019, 11:49 pm

I second guess a lot of what I do as a writer. I overthink things to the most ridiculous lengths, and quite a bit of the time, I do honestly wonder if I'm cut out for this "job" and if I'm portraying all of you the way you deserve to be portrayed. Nights like this make me feel like I'm doing something right as a showrunner. The effort you've all put in, the thought you put into your characters, the promos you crank out, the raw enthusiasm, the good vibes, the unbridled creativity...y'all make it all worth it. I'm lucky to helm the roster that I do, and I'm lucky to have had the help that I've had -- from the heavy-handed help of people like Tom and Keelan to people like Cloud, Jeff, Carlos, or Moongoose who just pop in when I need them. 

Odyssey having its own supershow was something I'd looked forward to for a while. I knew for a fact that all of you would rise to the occasion, and that's why Pluto's Gate turned out the way it did -- because of all of you. Without the talent, there is no brand, and week after week, Odyssey raises the bar and rediscovers its limits. The cool part is that we're nowhere close to our ceiling yet. We have so much further left to go and so much more to discover together. Thank you all for coming along on this journey. I love you all. 

#ODYSSEYGANG
Back to top Go down
Natalie Cage

Natalie Cage

PostSubject: Re: ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.   ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2019, 11:56 pm

You're the fucking best, swear to God. We only do as well as we do because your devoted leadership drives us to push ourselves. You're more appreciated than you know.
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.   ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2019, 12:29 am

Don't count yourself short, Aria! You the best! You've been one of the creative minds that helped Odyssey become the best brand out here. Seriously without the leadership you bring, all of this wouldn't be here.
Back to top Go down
Jessie B.

Jessie B.

PostSubject: Re: ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.   ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2019, 2:20 am

I was struggling to keep up with the liveshow (because it was still morning to me :/) but you deserved to be the head writer because of your writing ability. There is a reason why Odyssey is called the best brand (no offense to Kingdom and Olympus which are great shows as well).

(H).
Back to top Go down
The Cleanser

The Cleanser

PostSubject: Re: ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.   ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2019, 7:21 am

I've always kept the stance that Odyssey is the most consistently posted and consistently interesting of all the shows on offer here in OWA. Most of that is thanks to the strong booking shown by a certain Aria. You've been great and I couldn't imagine someone else doing the job. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.   ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2019, 2:23 am

So, the first Final Destination has come and gone. In all of the chances that Odyssey had to rise to the occasion on this big stage, you showed up and showed out. I'm the proudest writer in the world. We're going into the new season with new champions reigning, new memories in the forefront of our minds, and new possibilities to be excited about. Thank you all for coming along for the ride so far. We've all really been able to craft something beautiful together. I know for a fact that trend will continue in the new season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.   ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ODYSSEY APPRECIATION THREAD.
Page 1 of 1