Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_vote_lcapApplied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_voting_barApplied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_vote_lcapApplied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_voting_barApplied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Udy

The Udy

Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? Empty
PostSubject: Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next?   Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_icon_minitime3/19/2019, 6:59 am

I have applied for a new wrestling character at the Kingdom brand.  Just wanted to know what's next?  How to get started and when would I be active on the roster?
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next?   Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_icon_minitime3/19/2019, 7:42 am

Welcome to OWA.

It's actually up to someone on the board to put you into a brand (Nathan Fiora, Keelan Callihan, Scott Oasis, CM Nas, Aria Jaxon, Cloud Matsuda, and Nate Cage) but they might go along with you being on Kingdom.

You can put a debut promo if you want but it's not a mandatory. You'll get your debut once a new card gets posted. I don't know if you'll be on Kingdom or Olympus, it's up to the board.

But, just in case. If you end up in Kingdom, Scott Oasis will be your writer.

If you end up on Olympus, Nate Cage and Christopher Sabbertooth will be your writers.

Most importantly, have fun.
Back to top Go down
The Udy

The Udy

PostSubject: Re: Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next?   Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_icon_minitime3/19/2019, 7:45 am

I definitely look forward to the experience.  I will just put in a short promo though...A character intro kind a thing.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

PostSubject: Re: Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next?   Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_icon_minitime3/19/2019, 7:46 am

Your welcome. Looking forward to read your promos.
Back to top Go down
The Udy

The Udy

PostSubject: Re: Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next?   Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_icon_minitime3/19/2019, 7:49 am

Also one more thing.  Do we have weekly show calendar? or is it PPV only/Monthly? If weekly what are the days of the show?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next?   Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_icon_minitime3/19/2019, 8:08 am

@The Udy wrote:
Also one more thing.  Do we have weekly show calendar? or is it PPV only/Monthly? If weekly what are the days of the show?

Thanks
We do have weekly shows as well as PPVs. The days are shown on the front of the forum where the cards are. If you have any other questions feel free to join our discord server with the link I sent you and you can hit any of us up there.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? Callihan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next?   Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applied for a wrestler at Kingdom_What's next?
Page 1 of 1