Omega Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  Latest imagesLatest images  OWA NetworkOWA Network  ScheduleSchedule  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
OWA Game Over: Choose Your Fighter is almost upon us! To view this and other recent shows, head to sites.google.com/view/owa-network!
Latest Major Event
Latest topics
» OWA Dreamworld Card Information + Predictions
"The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeby Poet March 24th 2024, 9:19 pm

» THE KING HAS RETURNED ( 2023 update)
"The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels March 24th 2024, 2:52 am

» OWA Promos
"The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeby "Killer Bee" March 23rd 2024, 12:00 am

» Angelina Magnum
"The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 20th 2024, 7:53 am

» Introducing 'Poet'
"The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD March 10th 2024, 12:39 am

» "The Authentic" Raivo
"The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeby Raivo February 27th 2024, 2:01 am

» 'The Maverick' Jason Long.
"The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeby Mark Michaels February 18th 2024, 5:55 pm

» Tyler "Ty" Kulina
"The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeby JosieGreyEsq February 3rd 2024, 9:52 pm

» Jupiter King
"The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeby Big_Baker_Brand January 30th 2024, 11:14 am

» OWA Divine Retribution Card Information + Predictions
"The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeby Chad Ecclestone January 27th 2024, 4:41 pm

» JOSIE GREY APPRECIATION THREAD
"The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeby Revy January 24th 2024, 12:20 am

» Colton Saint
"The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeby Colton Saint January 22nd 2024, 10:43 pm

» "Unkillable" Liz Karlson
"The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeby VaeVictisBD January 16th 2024, 7:47 am

» The Hex Girls
"The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeby The Banshee January 14th 2024, 3:44 am

Hall of Champions
Click tiles for championship history!
Partners

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
JET/LAW
SOUTHWEST WRESTLING SYNDICATE
Twitter

"The White Knight" Nobi

Go down 
+10
Holden Tudics
Nas
Father Nathan Fiora
Christopher Sabertooth
Emmanuelle
Kevin Maverick
Muhammad/Maggall
ᴢᴋʏ
Keelan Callihan
Nobi
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobi

Nobi

"The White Knight" Nobi Empty
PostSubject: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2019, 4:45 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Nobi
Picture Base: John Cena
Current Nicknames: The White Knight, The Privateer
Height: 6 ft 1
Weight: 251 Pounds
Hometown: Hollywood, California

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Face
Gimmick: Nobi is a Hollywood actor now. But he stays humbles as he was before. He's always respectful. He's always trying to do the right things. Been living in US for years, Nobi has a dual-citizenships as an Indonesian and an American.

A former SSW Puroresu World Heavyweight Champion now. Nobi is already a former World Champion and at this stage of his career, he is a veteran who wants to leave a good note on the pro wrestling business.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: L Theme A (Ultra Epic Version) by CJ Music

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing? After taking some time off from the Wrestling Business because of his job as an actor now, Nobi decides to return to return to his root to prove he is still capable of this job.

Tendency to Cheat: Never.

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: When did your character first debut? August 2012
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: Ironman Match
Least Favorite Match Types [ Optional ]: Hardcore Match
Favorite Weapon: Baseball Bat

Common Moves:
1. European Uppercut
2. German Suplex
3. Running Leaping Shoulder Block
4. Diving Leg Drop Bulldog
5. Half Nelson dropped into a neckbreaker
6. Tornado DDT
7. Gutwrench Suplex

Signature Moves:
1. Five Knuckle Shuffle
2. Springboard Stunner
3. Sitout Hip Toss
4. Sitout Powerbomb
5. Sharpshooter

Finishing Moves:
1. Attitude Adjustment
2. STF
3. Red Needle (Hammerlock twisted into a short-range lariat)

Thank you Will for the suggestion of Red Needle. I didn't even ask him to create a finisher for me xD

Accomplishments:

OWA Immortal Heavyweight Championship 1X and current (June 21th 2023-Present)

SSW Puroresu World Heavyweight Championship 1X (September 6th 2020-December 27th 2020)

Wrestleworld European Championship 1X (March 6th 2022-PRESENT)

SSW Heritage Championship 1x (July 11th 2022-PRESENT)

OWA Hybrid Championship 1X (April 3th 2021- June 26th 2021)

National Elite Championship 1X (December 2017-April 2018)

OWA World Tag Team Championship 2X (1X w/Teddy Mac February 12th 2020-July 17th 2020) and (1X w/Bad Boy Know October 24th 2021-November 21th 2021)

SSW One Punch Contract 2020 Winner

SSW Fuckery Match of The Year award: Jeff X (c) vs Nobi - Cracker Championship/Liberty Championship. Wrestle Spirit 2. (2021)

Wrestleworld Feud of The Year Award: vs The Professional (2020)

Wrestleworld Workhorse of The Year Award (2020)

Allies:

Reno Dumont: At Wrestleworld Chapter 4, Drake&Jones forced Nobi to take a part in Drake&Jones Game Tournament. In addition, he had to find a partner on his own otherwise he'd compete alone. Reno Dumont offered his help and the two become a team ever since. Collectively known as The Wild Cards. While Reno Dumont is already retired, Nobi still continues to be friend with him.

Lioncross: Back in 2017, Nobi was asked to join Stuffed Crust. Nobi and Lioncross regularly teamed up ever since until Lioncross' last match. The two briefly reunited as a team at Clash of Titans 2019. Lioncross returned to TV at Wrestleworld as The Professional hit him with a Car, making Nobi so furious. After months of injuries, Lioncross returned to Wrestleworld once again to tell Nobi not to take Babayka's and Dr. Erik Vance's advices.

Lyuncrust: A long time friend of Lioncross as they have been friends for nearly a decade. Lyuncrust was also the one that invited Nobi to join Stuffed Crust.

Moongoose McQueen: They got paired in a Tag Team Tournament and apparently were able to get along. They even named their team name as KAIJU. Despite it was one night thing only as they got eliminated in the first round, they are still on good term with Nobi considering McQueen as his older brother. They had an issue after Nobi lost his SSW Puroresu World Heavyweight Championship, but then, the two of them were able to reconciled after what happened at Moongoose McQueen at Final Destination 3.

Noah Reigner: Nobi and Noah Reigner knew each-others in SSW but they barely interacted. The friendship grew after Noah Reigner joining OWA as him and Graham Baker (The Corsairs) joined Nobi, Baba Yaga, and Brian Daniels to fight against The Phantom Troupe. Nobi and Noah Reigner became close friends after Nobi, Noah, and Liz Karlson fought The Awakenings together at Final Destination 3.

Liz Karlson: Graham Baker's trainee who by the affiliation is a Noah Reigner's associated. Pretty much like to Noah, Nobi and Liz Karlson begin a friendship after Final Destination 3.

Graham Baker: Noah Reigner's tag partner and Liz Karlson's trainer. Pretty much like Noah, Nobi and Baker already knew each-others in SSW, but Nobi and Baker became friends after Baker joining OWA as they both along with Noah, Baba Yaga, and Brian Daniels fought The Phantom Troupe together.

Masanori Kawada: Both Kawada and Nobi were part of the SSW Dynasty. Kawada was the last Daimyo and Nobi was the last Privateer. They were teaming up along with Azumi and Sakuya Goto to take on Abholos at SSW Attack on New York 2020. To these days, despite SSW Dynasty are no longer exist, both Nobi and Kawada still acted like a Privateer and Daimyo respectively and still follow the order of the boards to protect SSW together.

Rivals:

Stark: There was no real bad blood between Nobi and Stark, but they always found themselves at an odd position. Nobi failed to beat Stark to win the National Elite Championship in 2017 only for Nobi to be able to make Stark tapped out at the second time. 3 years later, Stark won the SSW Puroresu World Heavyweight Championship only for Nobi to cash-in his One Punch Contract to win Nobi's first World Championship.

April Song: They worked together to take down The Underworld in Wrestleworld and The Akatsuki in SSW respectively. Both were also SSW Privateers. They turned to have an awkard relationship after Nobi was closed enough to break April Song's neck in mid 2020 after Nobi's war against The Professional.

Enemies:

The Professional:  Once known as The Pizza Boy. A Stuffed Crust member. He costed Nobi his chance to win the American Dream Championship at the ladder match at Violent Delights as The Professional was wearing mask. At Badlands, Nobi was able to unmask him which shocked Nobi. The two have been battling for months ever since as The Professional has joined forced with Claudia Michaels.
The feud comes to the end at Wrestleworld Dreamworld 2020 as Nobi beat The Professional in a Last Man Standing Match, ending The Professional's career as well.

Drake Jaeger: This rivalry started at 2017 when Drake Jaeger took a job as a commentator as he always criticized Nobi's performances. Finally they had their first counter on March 2018 with Drake challenging for a belt that Nobi was holding while Drake also had "The Nice Guy" persona to mock Nobi. Nobi ended up beating Drake Jaeger. The rivalry continues over a year later at Wrestleworld when Drake&Jones forced Nobi to compete in their tournament. Nobi and Reno Dumont won the tournament at Violent Delights with Drake&Jones attacked Nobi and Reno Dumont after their match. Nobi beat Drake once again at Chapter 12 before The Wild Cards lost to Drake & Jones in 2 out of 3 Falls match for The Campeonatos De Parejas Belts at King of The World.

Claudia Michaels: Nobi was a fan of Claudia Michaels a few years ago and even considering her as his own Older Sister. Claudia Michaels doesn't like it that Nobi is teaming up with Reno Dumont and challenged Nobi to an Outlaw Rules match which Nobi won after an assistance from Reno Dumont. Claudia begins to form The Underworld with The Professional who was once upon a time a Nobi's friend as her first recruited.

Abholos: SSW Dynasty assigned Nobi to investigate an abandoned Mental Hospital in Nagasaki. Nobi met Edward E. Softly there and presumably Nobi got beat up as Edward dragged Nobi to the ring. At SSW Supremacy, Nobi faced off Abholos instead. Presumably a spirit in Edward's body. Abholos beat Nobi.

Tiberius Jones: Drake&Jones did a lot of shenanigans to The Wild Cards. At Chapter 11, Tiberius hit a green mist to Nobi's eyes. Nobi got a bit of his revenged when Nobi made Tiberius Jones tapped out to STF at King of The World despite The Wild Cards was failing to beat Drake&Jones at the 2 out of 3 Falls match.

Teddy Mac: At OWA Clash of Titans 2020, the two shook hands and teased an alliance. Nobi and Teddy Mac quickly becoming the OWA Openweight Tag Team Champions in their debut as a team on an episode of Atlantis by defeating the then champions, Carlos Rosso and Keelan Callihan. Fast forward at the end of 2020, Nobi and Teddy Mac found themselves at odds against one another. Their rivalry spawned to two companies in both OWA and Wrestleworld. Teddy Mac joined The Phantom Troupe in OWA, leaving Nobi while in Wrestleworld, Teddy Mac refused to join Nobi and Reno Dumont as Teddy had Travis Murphy as his partner instead.

Babayka and Dr. Erik Vance: Both of them took Nobi to the Wrestleworld's Carnival during Nobi's dark period after his rivalry against The Professional. They wanted to turn Nobi into a Monster only for Nobi to return to his old self. Nobi was closed to hit Dr. Erik Vance with an Attitude Adjustment but failed to do so as Ares Vendetta and Rosanna Vendetta attacked Nobi and Lioncross to save Dr. Erik Vance. He advices Nobi to meet Babayka at the Carnival as that's exactly what Nobi wants.

Bad Boy Know and Maggall: After getting screwed by the referee's decision at Olympus All Out, Nobi decided to attack the referee with a Steel Chair. The stipulations of this match was, if Nobi lose, he had to join BBC which he accepted. After Nobi got kicked out from the BBC, Nobi sees them as enemies.

Nobi's Filmography as Hollywood Actor
The Navy (2018) as Sergeant Reza. Supporting Role. An Indonesian Army who helped The Two Main Characters taking down the enemies in Indonesia. His character got killed. The Marine knock-off.

Tinderwasp (2018) as Agent Gio. A Human Antagonist later turn ally. An Indonesian agent who works for an International agency against Space threats. At first he was againts The Heroes (both a Robot and a Human) but later he realized he was after the wrong party and decided to help them out. He survived. Bumblebee knock-off. Thank you Christopher Sabbertooth for the Tinderwasp reccomendations name xD

False Steps (2019) as Rizky Nur. Second Lead Character. An ordinary man who helped out The Main character (who's a Police Officer) pursued the enemies by accident as The main character borrowed his car without his permidsion. He survived. More or less an original idea but there's countless Action movies like this, lol.

Nobi was chosen to potray U.S. Agent for Falcon and The Winter Soldier but decided to reject the offer because of OWA and Wrestle World xD

Last edited by Nobi on October 11th 2023, 9:22 pm; edited 38 times in total

Remington Ivory Prescott has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Keelan Callihan
OWA Hall of Fame
OWA Hall of Fame
Keelan Callihan

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2019, 7:37 pm

"The White Knight" Nobi 3075383602
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2019, 3:26 am

Thanks to my Sister' suggestions (HBG) I decided to make Novita as a Heel instead. She's the polar opposite of Nobi xD
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2019, 8:00 am

A blonde Indonesian?

"The White Knight" Nobi Your+mind+blown+tim+and+eric+awesome+show_d781d1_3744116
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2019, 9:27 am

ᴢᴋʏ wrote:
A blonde Indonesian?

"The White Knight" Nobi Your+mind+blown+tim+and+eric+awesome+show_d781d1_3744116

She might dyed her hair xD

But then again, Nobi always looks like an American so I guess this family is confusing xD
Back to top Go down
ᴢᴋʏ

ᴢᴋʏ

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2019, 2:26 pm

Novita wrote:
ᴢᴋʏ wrote:
A blonde Indonesian?

She might dyed her hair xD

But then again, Nobi always looks like an American so I guess this family is confusing xD

I mean, y-yeeeaaahh....
Back to top Go down
Muhammad/Maggall

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2019, 5:27 pm

Haruna calling Nobi out for betraying the homeland! Haruna gonna call him a swirler next!
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2019, 7:52 pm

Maggall wrote:
Haruna calling Nobi out for betraying the homeland! Haruna gonna call him a swirler next!
Lol Jay :/
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2019, 1:57 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2019, 1:59 pm

!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2019, 9:00 pm

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2019, 2:56 pm

WE LOVE YOU NOBI

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"The White Knight" Nobi HAVOCJADA
Shoutout to the GOAT GFX artist Tarah Nova for this incredible signature!!
Back to top Go down
Father Nathan Fiora

Father Nathan Fiora

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2019, 3:35 pm

"The White Knight" Nobi 3075383602

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"The White Knight" Nobi Father11
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2019, 7:22 pm

"The White Knight" Nobi 993771_482361295185031_2020513735_n
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2019, 8:01 am

I'm very late but thank you everyone xD

Btw....changing my theme song to Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria, lol.
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2020, 11:32 pm

I'm signed for full-time now. Also I have a list of filmography. Feel free to reference it in shows or use them as materials in your promos (H).
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 7:14 pm

Adding Allies and Enemies (H).
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2020, 1:50 am

Update for the gimmick, entrance, and accomplishment xD
Back to top Go down
Holden Tudics

Holden Tudics

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2020, 11:58 am

Beautiful.

Nobi has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2021, 9:31 am

Updated the gimmick and motivation a little. Some major updates for the allies/rivals/and enemies sections. Also added The Hybrid Championship to the accomplishment list.

Still hasn't updated Nobi's filmography though xD

EDIT: Just forgot. I just added Masanori Kawada as an ally too due to the history between him and Nobi. Also added more for Lioncross lol

Noah Reigner has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Noah Reigner

Noah Reigner

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2021, 12:48 pm

Legend "The White Knight" Nobi 3219267728

Back to top Go down
The Banshee

The Banshee

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2021, 6:21 pm

I'm Team Nobi all the way!

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2021, 8:47 am

Yay thank you both xD
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2021, 5:49 am

Changing my theme song 🙈
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2021, 12:13 am

Update for the accomplishment, theme song, and the heel turn info xD
Back to top Go down
Nas

Nas

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2021, 12:16 am

"The White Knight" Nobi Entrance%2B1%2BThuganomics

Back to top Go down
Michael Bishop

Michael Bishop

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2021, 1:44 am

This is so fuckin' HARAM

Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2022, 12:44 pm

Face turn update (a previous theme song return), allies/rivals/enemies stuff updated too, as well as added the Wrestleworld European Championship on the accomplishment lol

DT The Ruler has spoken. It’s such good shit!

Back to top Go down
Bad Boy Know

Bad Boy Know

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2022, 8:15 pm

Fuck you, I'm changing my theme
Back to top Go down
Nobi

Nobi

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2022, 1:35 am

Bad Boy Know wrote:
Fuck you, I'm changing my theme

Sorry :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The White Knight" Nobi   "The White Knight" Nobi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The White Knight" Nobi
Page 1 of 1