Omega Wrestling Alliance
Join the Omega or jump back into our universe!

Welcome to OWA! click here to read our rules and regulations!

HomeHome  WikiWiki  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The newest episodes of Olympus, Odyssey, & Kingdom are now up!
The card for Boiling Point can be found here!
Latest topics
» Give a finisher/finisher name for the person above you
OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeby Hayden Cross Today at 10:44 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeby Hans Olsen Today at 7:14 am

» OWA Social Feed
OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeby The Udy Today at 6:42 am

» OWA Promos!
OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeby Gareth Cason Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» Trent Hawk
OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/17/2019, 12:58 pm

» The Compliment Game
OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeby ᴢᴋʏ 9/17/2019, 5:29 am

» Yo yo yo yo
OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeby Dennis 9/16/2019, 12:28 am

» The Omega Awards
OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeby Nate Cage 9/14/2019, 12:17 pm

» WWE Clash of Champions (2019) Predictions
OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeby Finnegan Wakefield 9/13/2019, 5:17 am

» British Invasion/Game Over Predictions
OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeby Jeff X 9/12/2019, 6:40 pm

Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield
OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_vote_lcapOFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_voting_barOFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_vote_rcap 
Nate Cage
OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_vote_lcapOFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_voting_barOFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_vote_rcap 
Dennis
Gareth Cason
kennydrake
Hans Olsen
DampshawIIIఒ
Keelan Callihan
The Udy
Roni Ozborn
Major Event
Major Event Schedule
May: Shake-Up Event Ω

Jul: Boiling Point Ω

Oct: Civil War Ω

Jan: Clash of the Titans Ω

Apr: Final Destination 2 Ω
Partners/Affiliates
eWmania
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keelan Callihan

Keelan Callihan

OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED)   OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 1:12 am

We have reached the end of season one ladies and gentlemen! Thanks for making the past year an incredible experience!

As most of you are now aware, we have a two week window between now and our season two premiere, which is the OWA Draft Show on May 5th. During these two weeks, you are allowed to change your pic-base and reserve pic-bases. If you wish to do so, please comment on this thread below the picbase you are changing to or the picbase you are reserving. If you do not wish to change, then you do not need to comment. The deadline for this will be April 29th at 11:59. If you do not comment your desired pic-base change before then, then it'll be too late to change and you'll have to wait until the next time we do this. 

So comment away!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) Callihan
Back to top Go down
Diantha Moreau

Diantha Moreau

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED)   OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 2:02 am

Reserving Gail Kim, please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED)   OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 3:31 am

Christopher Sabertooth and consequently Havoc will be changing to Finn Balor/Demon Balor. Will be updating the signup with the details soon.  OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) 3075383602

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) Ezgif-3-0563cddd488e

OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) CHRISOPHERSABERTOOTH12

Shoutout to Rob/Christie Sky for this dope Signature!!
Back to top Go down
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED)   OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitime4/22/2019, 12:00 pm

I'm taking Kofi for Maverick
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED)   OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitime4/23/2019, 2:14 pm

Reserving Hana Kimura for a future storyline.

Last edited by Roni Ozborn on 4/23/2019, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED)   OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitime4/23/2019, 2:50 pm

@Christopher Sabertooth wrote:
Christopher Sabertooth and consequently Havoc will be changing to Finn Balor/Demon Balor. Will be updating the signup with the details soon.  OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) 3075383602
FUCK. 

YES.

Oh, and I would like to reserve Jay Briscoe for at least a month...

Also...Niki Khan is still Jinny.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Rose

Jessica Rose

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED)   OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitime4/23/2019, 6:48 pm

Can I reserve Io?
Back to top Go down
Roni Ozborn

Roni Ozborn

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED)   OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitime4/23/2019, 7:50 pm

@Roni Ozborn wrote:
Reserving Hana Kimura for a future storyline.
Post Edit: Ignore my previous statement. I have decided to abandon my idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED)   OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL OWA PICBASE CHANGING SEASON (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1